Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ways to piss off a Christian

aikidoka37

1. If incest is wrong in the Xian religion, how did Adam and Eve have kids?
2. If God knew right from wrong when he made Adam and Eve, doesn't that mean he also knew that they were walking around naked? Yeah, How much you wanna bet he was checking them out?
3. If "God" was so perfect, then how did the angel he loved the most (Satan) come out to be so evil? A sign of imperfection and lying Sounds just about right to fit Jehovah.
4. If Satan is so evil why did he only kill 10 people in the Bible while Jehovah killed over 2 million?
5. If "God" loved us so much, why would he condemn us to hell for something Adam and Eve did? Then why did he sent his so beloved son to die on the cross for a sin that Jehovah himself set upon humanity? It's like me pushing my girlfriend in the street and me saying I'll send my brother over to help you, but only if you believe in him! (Long story short, he's supposedly trying to save us from what he originally caused).

Bring all those up in a conversation with a Christian and it will shut them up, I know, I've tried it and it was too funny!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

You really make sence in this infact i like this so much, good stoff for muckry thank you. Hail Enki

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:51:46 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Ways to piss off a Christian

2. If God knew right from wrong when he made Adam and Eve, doesn't that mean he also knew that they were walking around naked? Yeah, How much you wanna bet he was checking them out?
3. If "God" was so perfect, then how did the angel he loved the most (Satan) come out to be so evil? A sign of imperfection and lying Sounds just about right to fit Jehovah.
4. If Satan is so evil why did he only kill 10 people in the Bible while Jehovah killed over 2 million?
5. If "God" loved us so much, why would he condemn us to hell for something Adam and Eve did? Then why did he sent his so beloved son to die on the cross for a sin that Jehovah himself set upon humanity? It's like me pushing my girlfriend in the street and me saying I'll send my brother over to help you, but only if you believe in him! (Long story short, he's supposedly trying to save us from what he originally caused).

Bring all those up in a conversation with a Christian and it will shut them up, I know, I've tried it and it was too funny!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 2:01 AM PDT x_nightmare2@... wrote:

You really make sence in this infact i like this so much, good stoff for muckry thank you. Hail Enki

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I agree with everything you said I am new to this forum been listening for a while but not new to satan thank you for all the truth
HAIL SATAN

ASent from my iPhone
On Oct 31, 2012, at 6:24 PM, Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!
------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 2:01 AM PDT x_nightmare2@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back