Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WAY TO WEIRD!...

kurtcort93

ok i need someone to tell me what this could be?... some1 pissed me off yesterday and i started to notice my own arua growing with my anger, it also when back and forth between 2 colors blood red, and black i also felt as if my right arm was set on fire... but the weirdist thing that happened was when a friend tried to clam me down she said that it didnt seem to be me that responed she told me that my eyes were completely black(i know that my eyes do change colors when i get mad depending on how mad but only my puples not my whole eye) she told me i also was talking in an extremly deep voice i can make my voice deeper but not as deep as what she said it was, i didnt know any of that hppened untill she told me becuase the last thing i remember was my arua acting wierd and the burning feeling in my arm after that it all goes black... anyone know what could have happened im kinda freaked out from hearing all of this from her???plz if anyone can help tell me!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
ok i need someone to tell me what this could be?... some1 pissed me off yesterday and i started to notice my own arua growing with my anger, it also when back and forth between 2 colors blood red, and black i also felt as if my right arm was set on fire... but the weirdist thing that happened was when a friend tried to clam me down she said that it didnt seem to be me that responed she told me that my eyes were completely black(i know that my eyes do change colors when i get mad depending on how mad but only my puples not my whole eye) she told me i also was talking in an extremly deep voice i can make my voice deeper but not as deep as what she said it was, i didnt know any of that hppened untill she told me becuase the last thing i remember was my arua acting wierd and the burning feeling in my arm after that it all goes black... anyone know what could have happened im kinda freaked out from hearing all of this from her???plz if anyone can help tell me!!!!!!!
It may be normal, you may be very powerful and your anger can be dangerous. There are times where it seems my vision goes red (very angry times), not physically but maybe its my aura. Blood red like you explained but i only see it for a sec then itll come back in a few seconds like pulsing. I cant really control myself when im like this. One time i was meditating and my mom walked in on me and she asked if i can help her adjust some little cardio machine and i nicely said 'later not now'. But she kept walking towards me saying 'itll only'....and BAM! I went blood red and slapped the machine across the room and i felt no pain on my hand. It sucks because i never tried hurting her.

Control yourself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

It may be normal, you may be very powerful and your anger can be dangerous. There are times where it seems my vision goes red (very angry times), not physically but maybe its my aura. Blood red like you explained but i only see it for a sec then itll come back in a few seconds like pulsing. I cant really control myself when im like this. One time i was meditating and my mom walked in on me and she asked if i can help her adjust some little cardio machine and i nicely said 'later not now'. But she kept walking towards me saying 'itll only'....and BAM! I went blood red and slapped the machine across the room and i felt no pain on my hand. It sucks because i never tried hurting her.

Control yourself

ok but there is a few major defferinces between what ur saying and what happened to me the blood red vision to me it was acully pitch black, and also the huge feeling of my right arm being on fire, also the fact the i had lost consciousness and something else had taken over, im acually getting worried now because it happens more and more and im takeing my gf out tomorrow for her bday and i dont want to risk this happening while im with her.

wait...so its normal for your eyes to go pitch black when you get angry???

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 13 June, 2009 5:27:26 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: WAY TO WEIRD!...

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ ... wrote:

Control yourself
Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

for me it normaly is only the pupile of my eye that changes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:

wait...so its normal for your eyes to go pitch black when you get angry???

Sent: Saturday, 13 June, 2009 5:27:26 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: WAY TO WEIRD!...

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ ... wrote:

ok i need someone to tell me what this could be?... some1 pissed me off yesterday and i started to notice my own arua growing with my anger, it also when back and forth between 2 colors blood red, and black i also felt as if my right arm was set on fire... but the weirdist thing that happened was when a friend tried to clam me down she said that it didnt seem to be me that responed she told me that my eyes were completely black(i know that my eyes do change colors when i get mad depending on how mad but only my puples not my whole eye) she told me i also was talking in an extremly deep voice i can make my voice deeper but not as deep as what she said it was, i didnt know any of that hppened untill she told me becuase the last thing i remember was my arua acting wierd and the burning feeling in my arm after that it all goes black... anyone know what could have happened im kinda freaked out from hearing all of this from her???plz if anyone can help tell
me!!!!!!!

Control yourself

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back