Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Watch out, food prices just increased again.....

It shouldn't be a surprise to many SS, we know where economy is heading, but just a head's up, I was just at the store, and the International Delight creamers 32 oz, were $3.58 last week, now they've increased to $3.77.

They hate our Feasts, and want to attack our economy during our Yuletide, it's always been in their plans. We can't "stop it completely", but we can blunt it! If they had their way, by now, many more Americans should be on the streets.

I'm probably gonna create a thread where people can post updates on food and gas prices, just don't reveal your location, only the prices itself.

Stay vigilant brothers and sisters!

patrioticgentile_666 said:
It shouldn't be a surprise to many SS, we know where economy is heading, but just a head's up, I was just at the store, and the International Delight creamers 32 oz, were $3.58 last week, now they've increased to $3.77.

They hate our Feasts, and want to attack our economy during our Yuletide, it's always been in their plans. We can't "stop it completely", but we can blunt it! If they had their way, by now, many more Americans should be on the streets.

I'm probably gonna create a thread where people can post updates on food and gas prices, just don't reveal your location, only the prices itself.

it's not a fight of who is a resident of a fucked up country, but that's nothing compared to brazil,
:oops:

for the average young citizen, cars are luxury, the popular new ones are in the range of 60k R$ (minimum wage is 1212) if you're not lucky or anything contact, go to work in legalized slavery, the average brother brazilian's IQ is between 85 and falling, but with that we have everything to escape

leisure?
with the basics you pay bills and die, living is an extreme illusion, since the only thing left for you is to exist, or use drugs, drink alcohol, get into debt to try something new :mrgreen:

you can get the nice things yes, but seriously, patience to decide all the time what to do with what they swear to you is salary?
biggest cases of depression in latin america, it's here, anxiety on the planet brazil leads

the poor, miserable, with giant karma, who you know have no salvation, are the ones who have the most children, and are encouraged by the government to have more, because of some money

i don't even care anymore, i do the miracles myself, only satan to help these people (BUT, about 80% of the population is christian :lol: :lol:)

and i didn't even say much here
my focus is to become extremely rich, really :lol:

patrioticgentile_666 said:

Just make sure you live near plumpy, non-GMO, organic, free-range humans... as a last resort, you can always eat them! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back