Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Warrior dedication

Valentine1699

How do I perform a dedication to father Satan as a warrior?

I already did the standard dedication 2 months ago & have been doing power meditations daily

I have been inconsistent with doing FRTRs & I shall change that & do them daily.

If you already did the dedication ritual, you don’t have to do another one. If you want to be a warrior for Satan, you have to work for him.

Just do what you can. If you are inconsistent with the rituals, just do one ritual a day. Satan doesn’t push himself on anyone. Go by your pace and continue to meditate. There’s still a long way to go in Spiritual Satanism.

Hail Satan!

If you're already doing spiritual warfare then that's enough. Actions speak louder here so that's not needed since you've already done the ritual to become an initiate in the first.

Keep up the spiritual fight and stay protected and strong.

How do I perform a dedication to father Satan as a warrior?
Dedication to Satan is an initiation by which you are introduced into Satanism. Spiritual warfare is part of the path of Satanism. When you are initiated into Satanism, you are already declaring your intention to engage in it through concrete actions.

For the reasons I have listed, there are three types of dedication: from ex-atheist, from ex-Christian, from ex-Muslim.

I already did the standard dedication 2 months ago & have been doing power meditations daily
Keep working hard. You are doing well. You are demonstrating through concrete actions that you are trustworthy, that is, the purity of your heart and your noble actions.

I have been inconsistent with doing FRTRs & I shall change that & do them daily.
The process of spiritual maturation takes time. In two months you cannot think of completely turning your life around. You can think of taking on healthy habits that will lead you to do so. Healthy habits that you have already taken, and with which you are advancing and proceeding as best as possible. Congratulations for this.

Obviously it can happen that at the beginning of this process of improvement, some things may be more difficult for us and that we understand that we need to work on them better. It is expected. Continue to do your best, with patience you will be able to implement these beautiful things in your life regularly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back