Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

warning this is very disturbing

I was led to this 2 part utube video detailing what someone found on the dark web by the Gods.
This was posted on jew tube to expose it. And isn't it funny, 10 months later this filth is still up, while our HP HC's channel is taken down for 'offensive' 'hate', 'racist' etc. I don't think his audio of Mein Kampf was up a month before they shut his channel down. Oy Veh! We can't have the words of Adolf Hitler available! We can't have THAT kind of Satanic TRUTH online!
Well, the kind of HATE contained within these pages (see links below) as shown in the two videos is absolutely mind boggling. I could scarcely stomach to read it. Because only some alien reptilian garbage SCUM that hates the shit out humanity could have written what is there. This was posted 15 of Dec 2016. And it hasn't been taken down yet!
Its obviously written by and for jews. This sick fuck refers to us as 'long pig' and 'hairless goat'. And describes how to butcher etc and recipe ideas. He details how to prepare a girl to be roasted alive. He states that 18-20 yr old Caucasian girls are the 'best eating'. He refers to us as 'animals'. He says how you may want to save the head for 'decoration'. This exposes the mind set of the Jew.
There are no limits to the unspeakable depths of evil and depravity the jew will do to us and this really exposes how they truly regard the Goyim (animals).
This is, as well, ultimate blasphemy/denigration directed against our Father Satan by these unspeakable filth, these disgusting crimes against HIS children! OUR children!!!
I hesitated to post this, as the content is gruesome in the extreme but decided to do it because this filth has to be exposed, for those who are new here and think maybe there are some 'good jews'. Or who are not sure if they want to Dedicate. Well, here's how the enemy thinks.
THIS is the shit they do to our young people. To US. Against Father. Against Our Gods.
Be warned: The subject matter contained within these 2 videos is EXTREMELY disturbing. Don't watch it if you are very sensitive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjwSmjopOqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdVzLClGmHc

Additionally:
When a child is reported missing to law enforcement, federal law requires that child be entered into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center, also known as NCIC.
According to the FBI (not that they are very trustable – look up Clinton/Benghazi/James Comey), in 2016 there were 465,676 NCIC entries for missing children. 2 percent critically missing young adults, ages 18 to 20. Similarly, in 2015, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 460,699.
On their site it states: During the last 33 years, NCMEC’s national toll-free hotline, 1-800-THE-LOST® (1-800-843-5678), has received more than 4.5 million calls. When you divide 4.5 million by 33, the number of missing and endangered children per year average reported is in fact 136'363, if we go by 4.5 million.
And the young people ages 18-20 missing (at 2% of that) is 2'727 or 227 taken per month. That works out to 8 'good eatin' kids per DAY.
That's based on 136'363 that I worked out as an average over 33 years. Yet, they say in 2016 the number was 465'676. So I did the numbers again based on that figure. Which works out to 9'313 per year or 776 per month. Thats 26 18-20 year old kids a DAY taken! Either way, when I ran these numbers in light of this sick fucks posting how 18-20 year olds are the best eating, its highly indicative. Look at what is happening in Hollywood (Jew-wood) Note the 'heads' on the tables for 'decoration'. Just like the human eater says is an 'option'. Oh yes, but this is just 'Art'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKfIbzwVzZ8
The number of children reported to NCMEC in 2016 that they claim is 18'500 would appear to be a real lowball! It would seem the numbers are all over the place. All the better to keep the Goyim confused! I guess the only conclusion that is safe to say is its a LOT of kids. And this is just in the USA.
Of the more than 18,500 endangered runaways reported to NCMEC in 2016 (if we can believe their numbers...I suspect they are much higher than this), one in six were likely victims of child sex trafficking - so they claim - but these aren't accurate numbers I dare to say, as it doesn't take into account them EATING us...
Further, they go on to say out of those, 86 percent were in the care of social services (CPS) when they went missing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyc9Zn3iWQk
While the guy in this video blames nordic white males (mistakenly) still, this is an enlightening rundown on how CPS came about and how it works. They used 'Satanic Abuse' to get 1'500% more funding for this child snatching machine! How convenient for the Jews! What a great system they've set up for themselves! Don't mistake for a moment it is in any way child 'services'. Unless perhaps it is meant to mean children being 'served up'.
The machine called CPS built by the Jews to destroy our family's and take away our kids under laws created by the jew law courts; where they are then funnelled into social services, where as many as 86% just...disappear. Into child sex rings and then....apparently...into a stewpot! People need to wake up to this horrible danger to our children!
Every Satanist needs to fight in whatever way they can for Father Satan!
RTR's, online warfare, education, etc. This shit must be exposed and stopped! It must be opposed! Our RTR's help take this shit apart from the root and thrust this rot out into the open more than anything! 

Ref: http://www.missingkids.com/KeyFacts
Hail to Satan!Hail to All the Gods of Hell!

This is truly sickening beyond words. Just the thought of it nearly made me puke. I didn't watch the whole video, it's too sickening to sit through for me.

The true horror going on in the shadows, unseen by any gentiles is far more disturbing and disgusting than any gentile could imagine, even though I know about this and can see the truth as all of us here and have seen with my own eyes some of their crimes after performing meditations to connect to the Aryan racial memory, it still baffles me how truly insane the jews are, how truly sickening they are.

We must put a stop to this.

It is as the jews have said in their own words, if the majority of gentiles ever come to know what they have done to us, the jews would be murdered in broad daylight with no remorse.

I remember looking into some of this. I don't recognize any of the people there, cuz I don't watch TV lol. Who is the blonde hair woman at 13:04? 
 He is like you know who that is don't you. She is just... Now I am curious as to who the fuck she is. 
 I think he is a very poor presenter. You know who this is. You know who that is. You know who she is. Like no... I don't actually..... 
 Noodles and Cheese Pizza! Noodles and Cheese Pizza! Like right maybe you should just explain what that means first...... 
 I am not seriously Grossed out by this. I am sure we have all watched a horror movie or two that was worse. I think it is just fucking corny. Of course the child sex slave ring is horrendous. I am just talking about this event. Like, Oh boy I got me some pizza and some cake that was in the shape of a woman! 
 Just like that Marina Abromovic Woman, muhahhaa check out my recipe. Morning Urine and Shit stain off a shoe! HUHUHUHU! Its like I kinda expect something like this from a 5 year old trying to make a horror movie. OH VEY ALDRICK! Have you never stuck your nose in a toilet? Just slurped that shit and piss up? No mister kike I cant say I have.
Let me tell you I have high standards of good food and you put to shame a hobo. Also, You are not quite getting the idea of eating out a woman. This isnt quite what that means.
OH VEY No Human cakes!
Oh why not, How about Human Pintadas. You beat it with a baseball bat and candy comes out and the candy refers to children... Or you know you could stop being a weirdo and do something productive with your life, Like end it for one, but thats just me speaking. I mean these people are just fucking stupid to me.
Who's up for a Holocaust? I think were kinda owed one of those after paying out the ass for one.

But anyway yeah I want to know who the blonde hair woman is.

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satan Forever 

The profane will be exterminated. The world wil be cleansed. The storm
comes that breaks...

On 10/17/17, aldrick.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I remember looking into some of this. I don't recognize any of the people
there, cuz I don't watch TV lol. Who is the blonde hair woman at 13:04?

He is like you know who that is don't you. She is just... Now I am curious
as to who the fuck she is.

I think he is a very poor presenter. You know who this is. You know who
that is. You know who she is. Like no... I don't actually.....

Noodles and Cheese Pizza! Noodles and Cheese Pizza! Like right maybe you
should just explain what that means first......

I am not seriously Grossed out by this. I am sure we have all watched a
horror movie or two that was worse. I think it is just fucking corny. Of
course the child sex slave ring is horrendous. I am just talking about this
event. Like, Oh boy I got me some pizza and some cake that was in the shape
of a woman!

Just like that Marina Abromovic Woman, muhahhaa check out my recipe.
Morning Urine and Shit stain off a shoe! HUHUHUHU! Its like I kinda expect
something like this from a 5 year old trying to make a horror movie. OH VEY
ALDRICK! Have you never stuck your nose in a toilet? Just slurped that shit
and piss up? No mister kike I cant say I have.

Let me tell you I have high standards of good food and you put to shame a
hobo. Also, You are not quite getting the idea of eating out a woman. This
isnt quite what that means.

OH VEY No Human cakes!

Oh why not, How about Human Pintadas. You beat it with a baseball bat and
candy comes out and the candy refers to children... Or you know you could
stop being a weirdo and do something productive with your life, Like end it
for one, but thats just me speaking. I mean these people are just fucking
stupid to me.

Who's up for a Holocaust? I think were kinda owed one of those after paying
out the ass for one.

But anyway yeah I want to know who the blonde hair woman is.

Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

"I am just talking about this event. Like, Oh boy I got me some pizza and some cake that was in the shape of a woman!". 
I meant the first two links being horrible in the content...not the jewwood event! LOL Though it's a mock up of the real thing I'm sure. Consuming a young beautiful white woman. Best eating, according to the people eaters posts. Noodles (pasta) is code for little boys and cheese pizza is code for little girls.
“hotdog” = boy
“pizza” = girl
“cheese” = little girl
“pasta” = little boy
“ice cream” = male prostitute
“walnut” = person of colour
“map” = semen
“sauce” = orgy

The blonde is Debbie Harry. Shes kind of like Madonna....a kind of exalted 'entertainer' from the Jew music Industry. Madonna being the queen of POP, Debbie Harry was a Queen of the new wave and rap scene in its early days. Shes like a revered elder or something I guess you'd say. To them I mean.

Attachments :
<ol>gross cake.jpg</ol>Heres a picture of another vile cake made for a jew, no doubt. Again with the cannibal theme from the jewwood party but even worse as its a child. This reflects a dark reality.

Its really stupid that I have watched that one horror movie some years ago.. I forgot its name..
But it was about a man living with his 2 daughters. He kidnaps a girl and thats where I was like do I want to know what happens after this? Anyway the daughters were told to kill her and butcher her and that theyd be grown ups then and take care of the father..

Apparently theyve been cannibals all that time..

And.. I dont remember what happened to the girl because I didnt want to watch left the room or something or skipped ahead but they ended up killing and butchering their father.

Please dont look this movie up. People that watch that stuff is insane... They had the props too :/

Honestly, it's disgusting and makes me lose fate in humanity. The fact that other people would do such atrocities for their sick pleasure is downright maddening and the mass media, and the church portrays the Gods of Hell and Father Satan as those makes me boil in the inside.
How hypocritical of them! I know that more of those Catholic/Christian priests and people are much of a pedophile with sick twisted pleasure than others, I blame their Chastity rule, a man or woman needs sex or they'll go mad.
May Father Satan and all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell bestow the appropriate punishment.
Hail Satan!

On Monday, October 23, 2017 5:36 AM, "darknessislight666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

~This is utterly disgusting! May Father Satan and the Gods of Hell show them no mercy; bringing slow, painful, and torturous deaths unto these filthy pestilences of jewish scum!!! These jewish bastards deserve everything that the Joy of Satan members are bringing to them with the rituals! May the Joy of Satan clergy/family always be empowered and enlightened by Father Satan and the True Gods/Goddesses of Hell for opening our eyes to the truth, and giving Father and the Gods the right to speak the spiritual truths, and the knowledge we are given here by the Joy of Satan clergy!
Darkness Is LightHail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!Hail the Gods of Hell!Hail Satan Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back