Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Warning about Windows 10

bluestar742002

Hi my friends!
I have known for a few months now that the Windows 10 for free that Microsoft offered worldwide is free for a reason. Because, as you may already know, NOTHING is really for free.
The thing is, this Windows 10 Operative System is designed to spy your e-mail and all you do on your computer. We all know what Microsoft is and who its owner is: a fucking jew. The trick is, as you know, they sent people an "invitation to reserve" the free download. Ok, then when you receive the notice that it has come your turn to download it, most people go by the "automatic mode", because the "manual mode" (also offered) is quite difficult and takes much more time. 
What people does not know is that accepting the manual mode will automatically grant permission to Microsoft to spy on your computer. They will know all you do, your websites, your mail, all of it. This is not mentioned in the "accepting" page, where they state the conditions bla bla bla to download it. Is not there. 
I say this because of the recent messages from the HP's that the enemy is bringing down our websites, etc.
There is a video in YouTube, but it is in Spanish, I have not see any in English, where this guy explains the "thing" with Windows 10. Just type "windows 10" and the video will pop up (hoping they have not put it down already).
Maybe you all know already, but I thought I should warn you guys.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SHIT!!! Windows 7, or 8, are perfectly good. No need to actualize nothing. The only safe way to download this is going though the "manual mode", but unless you know a lot of computer things, you won't be able to do it and then you'll go through the automatic mode. 
Remember nothing is for free.
Hail Father Satan!

Thanks a lot for your insight. 
I recently considered upgrading to windows 10 but I wasn't aware of that.

Hail Satan!
Hail Uvall!
Hail to Hell's Army!

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 12:24:19 -0800
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Warning about Windows 10

Hi my friends!
I have known for a few months now that the Windows 10 for free that Microsoft offered worldwide is free for a reason. Because, as you may already know, NOTHING is really for free.
The thing is, this Windows 10 Operative System is designed to spy your e-mail and all you do on your computer. We all know what Microsoft is and who its owner is: a fucking jew. The trick is, as you know, they sent people an "invitation to reserve" the free download. Ok, then when you receive the notice that it has come your turn to download it, most people go by the "automatic mode", because the "manual mode" (also offered) is quite difficult and takes much more time. 
What people does not know is that accepting the manual mode will automatically grant permission to Microsoft to spy on your computer. They will know all you do, your websites, your mail, all of it. This is not mentioned in the "accepting" page, where they state the conditions bla bla bla to download it. Is not there. 
I say this because of the recent messages from the HP's that the enemy is bringing down our websites, etc.
There is a video in YouTube, but it is in Spanish, I have not see any in English, where this guy explains the "thing" with Windows 10. Just type "windows 10" and the video will pop up (hoping they have not put it down already).
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SHIT!!! Windows 7, or 8, are perfectly good. No need to actualize nothing. The only safe way to download this is going though the "manual mode", but unless you know a lot of computer things, you won't be able to do it and then you'll go through the automatic mode. 

Hail Father Satan!

It's even free for windows 7. My mom got tricked into downloading it.

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:33 PM, "Nicolas Thibert nicolas.thibert@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks a lot for your insight. 
I recently considered upgrading to windows 10 but I wasn't aware of that.

Hail Satan!
Hail Uvall!
Hail to Hell's Army!

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 12:24:19 -0800
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Warning about Windows 10

Hi my friends!

Hail Father Satan!

Hmm.. I expected as much. Ever since win10 came out I felt suspicious of it, on top of that it all looks way to "clean" they could have just kept the win7 look as it works just fine. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back