Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Warcraft movie...

Watched it today on DVD, and after watching it feels like my heart chakra created a link to it or something....
None the least feel like weird and off do to watching movie like that, DC and Marvel was one of them I got before also like alot of chaos and crap basically. Thru me off and my feelings.
Guessing that's normal sense it's Jewish and such even though other movies I don't get that feeling or ones I own and have seen... Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddess

Movies are full of subliminal programming to further the enemy agenda. Programming like "you cannot have both wealth and love" or inserting things the jews would like to happen in the future into the mass mind. An example of this is 9/11. Prior to 9/11, there were constant references to the world trade center being hit in movies and television. This is to insert the event into the mass mind. You need to clean your aura, reinforce your aura of protection, and meditate to clean the dross from your mind.

thanks

On Monday, January 30, 2017 6:33 AM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for the info, some of the things u said I should know.... I'm off somewhere but that's good to know to reinforce in my mind for the future.

Not a bad movie, although I think they should've gone more in-depth.  Yeah yeah I know Hollywood is jewish; so some people will feel an aversion to movies, but that is not the reason I like to watch movies.  I do not even watch movies for the credits or knowing the actors.  One thing it made me wonder when I watched was I was wondering, like other movies like Star Wars, which character races in the movies would equate with the humans in real life?  I think the Elves would be the White People.  But what about the Blacks, Asians and Indians?  What is everyone elses thoughts on this?

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 2:33 PM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for the info, some of the things u said I should know.... I'm off somewhere but that's good to know to reinforce in my mind for the future.

whites are humans. elves unknown, may be jews think they are. hmmm whom could be orcs with their Great Horde... 

On Friday, February 3, 2017 3:49 AM, "roknraptor@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Not a bad movie, although I think they should've gone more in-depth.  Yeah yeah I know Hollywood is jewish; so some people will feel an aversion to movies, but that is not the reason I like to watch movies.  I do not even watch movies for the credits or knowing the actors.  One thing it made me wonder when I watched was I was wondering, like other movies like Star Wars, which character races in the movies would equate with the humans in real life?  I think the Elves would be the White People.  But what about the Blacks, Asians and Indians?  What is everyone elses thoughts on this?

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 2:33 PM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is no game or movie (that I've heard of at least) that ever uses elves as jews. I'll admit I haven't seen the movie, but it's doubtful they're jews 
On Feb 2, 2017, at 13:07, Anatoly Alexeyev cloudfromeast@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  whites are humans. elves unknown, may be jews think they are. hmmm whom could be orcs with their Great Horde... 

On Friday, February 3, 2017 3:49 AM, "roknraptor@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 2:33 PM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sense asked and very addictive games thy made from Warcraft played all but the first one and the WOW till Idecided to break it and move on.

But humans are white, elves are Asian, blacks not sure yet.

The so called demons as thy say on the game are the Jews sense thy bring all kinds of terror from everywhere thy go and bring parasites from other worlds to that world to destroy stuff.
That my cents on it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back