Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

War: A poem

Aaron Hister

<td val[/IMG]
I’m on the front line armed with logic  Protected by strength  Feed off the truth I live in the light We rise to life I take what you give just to die Like the season's waters I go through changes Constantly lied to, I know who made us   Dancing with the Gods to instruments of soul Fighting an unHoly War my mind is mold   I dance the dance of the dragon I sing the serpent's sweet song I fight natural phenomena   The time I invest in my goal Is for the inevitable   Electrify my being The air still  When the smoke clears I will Be time's kill[/TD]

Aaron.....thanks for sharing your poetry. I read them all and "War" was my favorite. You have an awesome ability. Keep writing!

Hail Satan!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Hister <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

I’m on the front
line armed with logic 

Protected by strength 

Feed off the truth

I live in the light

We rise to life

I take what you
give just to die

Like the season's
waters I go through changes

Constantly lied to,
I know who made us

Dancing with the
Gods to instruments of soul

Fighting an unHoly
War my mind is mold

I dance the dance
of the dragon

I sing the
serpent's sweet song

I fight natural phenomena

The time I invest
in my goal

Is for the inevitable

Electrify my being

The air still 

When the smoke
clears I will

Be time's kill

Thank you very much! I write for the whole family Father, brothers and sisters. I will keep them coming.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Aaron.....thanks for sharing your poetry. I read them all and "War" was my favorite. You have an awesome ability. Keep writing!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Hister <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

I’m on the front
line armed with logic 

Protected by strength 

Feed off the truth

I live in the light

We rise to life

I take what you
give just to die

Like the season's

Constantly lied to,
I know who made us

Dancing with the

Fighting an unHoly
War my mind is mold

I dance the dance
of the dragon

I sing the
serpent's sweet song

The time I invest
in my goal

Is for the inevitable

Electrify my being

The air still 

When the smoke
clears I will

Be time's kill

Agreed...your work is awesome.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tfbailey1969" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Hister <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

I’m on the front
line armed with logic 

Protected by strength 

Feed off the truth

I live in the light

We rise to life

I take what you
give just to die

Like the season's

Constantly lied to,
I know who made us

Dancing with the

Fighting an unHoly
War my mind is mold

I dance the dance
of the dragon

I sing the
serpent's sweet song

The time I invest
in my goal

Is for the inevitable

Electrify my being

The air still 

When the smoke
clears I will

Be time's kill

I like. ^ Hail Father Satan! Hail our glorious victory!
----- Original Message ----- From: Aaron Hister To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] ; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 8:21 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] War: A poem

<td vAl[/IMG]
I’m on the front line armed with logic  Protected by strength  Feed off the truth I live in the light We rise to life I take what you give just to die Like the season's waters I go through changes Constantly lied to, I know who made us Dancing with the Gods to instruments of soul Fighting an unHoly War my mind is mold I dance the dance of the dragon I sing the serpent's sweet song I fight natural phenomena The time I invest in my goal Is for the inevitable Electrify my being The air still  When the smoke clears I will Be time's kill[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back