Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Want tyo join but dont know if im eligible.

Scott Brown

Hi, my names scott. Im considering joining you guys. But i feel like satan would never take my soul. Im a very bad person and ive done horrible things. I feel lost honestly. Id like to speak to lucifer in person. I have nowhere to do thed ritual and my wife is Catholic and has no idea what im doing. Please help me. 
Sincerely, Scott Brown

Only if your a jew, you are *NOT* allowed in here. Otherwise if you are a gentile:welcome!

Hey Scott,
Read and study in Satan's Library and if you feel you love and want to be with Satan then Dedicate. Nobody here knows you or can see into your heart to know if Satan will accept you. You may very well be a horrible awful person, but if you are self aware enough to realize you've done awful things then maybe you aren't as bad as you may think...or if you are you can change your ways and learn from your fuck ups....a total psychopathic jew would never feel bad or worry about the horrible evil things they have done....if you are Gentile, and if you feel you want to be with Father, then Dedicate. Let Satan be the Judge. He knows best anyways. You can totally trust Him. He's extremely wise and compassionate to His own people. He can see into your heart, and if you are His, He'll know you. Just be totally honest with Him. 
Pick a time when your wife isn't home if you feel you want to Dedicate. Send her off to visit family in another State, buy her a ticket....there are always ways to do something if you really want to do it. Thats up to you.
As for talking to Satan, you just talk to Him. He can hear you, even if you can't hear Him. He'll communicate in other ways than having a conversation, if you aren't open enough to hear Him. 
In coincidences, synchronisites, all kinds of ways. Try to be aware of whats going on around you and open. If you haven't already, read the JoS website and do some studying in Satan's Library. Or, you could download a bunch of the Audio Sermons from the JoS Forum and Satan's Library, load them onto a thingee that holds music, plug that in when you are driving or running or walking, and you can listen and learn.
Don't waste any time, get on it. If you are one of Satan's then He needs you to join the fight!
HS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back