Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A COIENCEDENCE OR SUMTHING?

rodriguesrohan

Hi,

A few days ago i was praying to father....And i was baically just opening myself to father...And i was telling him that i needed a job and am gonna try as hard as i can....and the next day i got a job.. and i also told father that i havent really had luck around girls....but in three days of working in my new company i already have 3 girls like kind of....i dont know....i am extremely honest about this...they were like behaving very friendly wid me...a lil bit...kind of moving their hair around....and looking towards me....coz i sit in the extreme end and am quite silent. could you like tell me....its not so important coz even then i love Father satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Of course it isn't a coincidence!! I think you should do a thanksgiving ritual to Him for the Help He offered!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rodriguesrohan" <rodriguesrohan@... wrote:

Hi,

A few days ago i was praying to father....And i was baically just opening myself to father...And i was telling him that i needed a job and am gonna try as hard as i can....and the next day i got a job.. and i also told father that i havent really had luck around girls....but in three days of working in my new company i already have 3 girls like kind of....i dont know....i am extremely honest about this...they were like behaving very friendly wid me...a lil bit...kind of moving their hair around....and looking towards me....coz i sit in the extreme end and am quite silent. could you like tell me....its not so important coz even then i love Father satan

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back