Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Want to form a Satanist Commune, Southeastern U.S.

how far south east?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 6:31:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Want to form a Satanist Commune, Southeastern U.S.

Anyone from the southeast interested? Or from anywhere for that matter?

I am in Mississippi, but that is not necissarily where the commune will be, what would be ideal is for several of us from the u.s. got to gether and pooled our common resources together to form the commune, purchasing or leasing property. There are many old houses in the south that are in tax forclosure that could be procured quite cheaply some with as many as 15 rooms that would be ideal, any thoughts or constructive criticism is welcome, i am just brainstorming right now, nothing is set in stone, the commune may end up being in another part of the country if that best suits our needs
Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 8:05:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Want to form a Satanist Commune, Southeastern U.S.

how far south east?

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Don't allow it to be known to outsiders, that would make an easy target.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dustin Wood <idiocracyincarnate@... wrote:

I am in Mississippi, but that is not necissarily where the commune will be, what would be ideal is for several of us from the u.s. got to gether and pooled our common resources together to form the commune, purchasing or leasing property. There are many old houses in the south that are in tax forclosure that could be procured quite cheaply some with as many as 15 rooms that would be ideal, any thoughts or constructive criticism is welcome, i am just brainstorming right now, nothing is set in stone, the commune may end up being in another part of the country if that best suits our needs

how far south east?

Yeah I think something like this would be awesome I would like to go to a place like that for a bit but like it was said never let it's location be known to many outsiders since it wouldn't be very smart since then the local xians would threaten and protest against it till the county would mess with you just be careful xians can be dangerous even fatal to some. May Satan guide you on your mission bro 

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Mar 22, 2010, at 3:48 AM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  Don't allow it to be known to outsiders, that would make an easy target.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Dustin Wood <idiocracyincarnate @... wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __

how far south east?

____________ _________ _________ __

<em>Why would you want to start a Satanic Commune?  I would really like to know the answer to this question before telling you if I am interested or not.</em>

Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 8:31:11 AM

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Why wouldnt you want to? By the way i live in Louisiana so i dont think this would be a problem for me to get to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jade M Repaye <starry757@... wrote:

Why would you want to start a Satanic Commune?  I would really like to know the answer to this question before telling you if I am interested or not.
  JMR 

Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 8:31:11 AM

Someones gotta have the funds to get sumthing started!!!!!!!!Imagine huge festivals and mass meditations,just like our ancestors did.As soon as I hit the lotto im getting a 90 room mansion and having all satanists stay with me if they wish.Of course they will be properly examined,asked questions,and interrogated a little.Ahhh myy dream??  Casa De Germania ne1??
 Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 2:58:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Want to form a Satanist Commune, Southeastern U.S.

I live in snadwich illinois

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "wolfkillssheep" <wolfkillssheep@ ... wrote:

I think it is potentially something great to start a Satanist Commune depending on how you plan to keep it organized and what kinds of rules you are going to have. If it is going to be UNLIKE other Communes then you will probably gain more interested parties.
Why don't you let every one know or have every one understand exactly what it is you mean by 'Commune' as this word can have a negative effect on many people.
Sincerely: Jade

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back