Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Want to dedicate, but it's complicated

ortund

So I've decided I want to dedicate myself to Satan.

There's just a problem in doing it.
Everyone in my family is a xtian. We're 6 people in the house and I share a room with my brother. There's also always someone at home. I mean always, 24/7!

I'd prefer that my family not know about this decision as it would be unnecessarily troublesome for me if they did.
I've read up on the dedication ritual and I just don't see that there's any way I can get the privacy needed to do it.

I wondered if there's any other way to do this? Should I just stick it out as long as I need to without dedicating? I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I want to do this, so if anyone can lend any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.

If you're really sure of it and want to do it - do it. You'll find the time. You can also meditate in your bed before going to sleep. At one point in time I had a roommate that stayed in my room and I would "go to sleep" quite early to meditate. Who's going to know other than you? It's about doing the best you can. You can also do the dedication in your astral temple at a time when you're "sleeping" and then do the real life blood oath/formal at a later time.

Taken from http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

"Question:
I am under-age and my parents would cause me serious problems if they ever caught me doing a Satanic ritual.
Answer:
If there is absolutely no way you can perform the ritual without placing yourself in danger, you can perform it in your astral temple.
You can do the above ritual when you are older. Performing the dedication on the astral is every bit as valid as doing it physically. Satan is very understanding concerning teens who are forced into accepting Christianity while living at home and being underage."

I hope this helps!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

Everyone in my family is a xtian. We're 6 people in the house and I share a room with my brother. There's also always someone at home. I mean always, 24/7!

I'd prefer that my family not know about this decision as it would be unnecessarily troublesome for me if they did.
I've read up on the dedication ritual and I just don't see that there's any way I can get the privacy needed to do it.

I wondered if there's any other way to do this? Should I just stick it out as long as I need to without dedicating? I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I want to do this, so if anyone can lend any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for your time.

So are my family, i am the only Spiritual Satanist in my family at this moment. So no reason to feel alone others are like me at this moment. Not my fault either that my whole family is caught up in this B.S.
If you truly want to dedicate i suggest you can get any candle and do the ritual in the bathroom or any where. It does not have to be perfect. Good luck And if you feel like you should not tell them, then don't. Everything is your decision.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

Thanks for your time.

Do it in your astral temple. Info on that is on the joyofsatan website in the satanic witchcraft section.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 11:15 AM EDT ortund wrote:

Thanks for your time.

<td val[/IMG]Can you take a walk away from the house?All you need is a pin and a lighter or matches and a candle.Write the prayer out and find a private place to do it.Good luck.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Want to dedicate, but it's complicated
Sent: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 3:15:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   So I've decided I want to dedicate myself to Satan.

Thanks for your time.

[/TD]

Ask Hell to help you in this.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 11:15:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Want to dedicate, but it's complicated

Thanks for your time.

Go outside! Is there a forest nearby? Or a park at night. If your family is nosy tell them you're not feeling well and think a walk and fresh air will help. You can also use that excuse to meditate, or go to bed early. You can also meditate in the shower, to clean your aura and spin your chakras and do the aura of protection. That's what I do if I oversleep.

And as for sharing a room, wear earplugs at night and meditate before going to sleep. If anyone questions it, tell them he snores.

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks for your time.

Some here were also not able to do it in their own dwelling.
I think some people here have mentioned that some people here have tried places such as parks.
I'd say a big enough park, a forest if year near one, or a nature trail that has a dead end that you think most do not venture there.
I do not know what kinds of places you have available to you but I can say that Satan understands how limited some of our sources for certain things in life are so I say find a place and do your best.
Also in yer case I'd recommend planning ahead in advance on good locations for this and make sure that nobody is around.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 12, 2012, at 2:20 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Do it in your astral temple. Info on that is on the joyofsatan website in the satanic witchcraft section.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 11:15 AM EDT ortund wrote:

Thanks for your time.
=

Any place away from home is okay I think

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 12, 2012, at 8:15 AM, "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

Thanks for your time.
=

I meditate in the shower/bath all the time (in the evenings). So this is something I'd personally myself recommend.
Getting out of the house is the only other thing I can think of that you need to do here so just remember that and meditate in shower/bathroom.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 12, 2012, at 3:57 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  Go outside! Is there a forest nearby? Or a park at night. If your family is nosy tell them you're not feeling well and think a walk and fresh air will help. You can also use that excuse to meditate, or go to bed early. You can also meditate in the shower, to clean your aura and spin your chakras and do the aura of protection. That's what I do if I oversleep.

And as for sharing a room, wear earplugs at night and meditate before going to sleep. If anyone questions it, tell them he snores.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

Thanks for your time.
=

The astral temple option sounds great :) Thank you all!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

If you're really sure of it and want to do it - do it. You'll find the time. You can also meditate in your bed before going to sleep. At one point in time I had a roommate that stayed in my room and I would "go to sleep" quite early to meditate. Who's going to know other than you? It's about doing the best you can. You can also do the dedication in your astral temple at a time when you're "sleeping" and then do the real life blood oath/formal at a later time.

"Question:
I am under-age and my parents would cause me serious problems if they ever caught me doing a Satanic ritual.
Answer:
If there is absolutely no way you can perform the ritual without placing yourself in danger, you can perform it in your astral temple.
You can do the above ritual when you are older. Performing the dedication on the astral is every bit as valid as doing it physically. Satan is very understanding concerning teens who are forced into accepting Christianity while living at home and being underage."

I hope this helps!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@ wrote:

Thanks for your time.

Best I can say here is that you are definitely most likely gonna want to dedicate someplace anyplace away from your own dwelling.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 13, 2012, at 8:29 AM, "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

Taken fro[/IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html[/url]

"Question:
Answer:

I hope this helps!

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@ wrote:

Thanks for your time.
=

Haha I was so happy to see that I can dedicate in my astral temple that I forgot to mention one very important thing.

I don't have one... I'm basically just starting on the breathing exercises outlined on the JOS site.
I've read up on how to go into a trance, perform magick, pray to Father Satan for protection, etc. but I haven't yet advanced enough to do any of it.

Since I started the breathing exercises, I've wondered, how do I know when I'm ready to proceed onto the more advanced stuff...

I think my astral temple is where I'll do the ritual (when I can create it), but I can create it, I suppose I'll be walking my path alone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], hotstudman95@... wrote:

Best I can say here is that you are definitely most likely gonna want to dedicate someplace anyplace away from your own dwelling.

Sent from my iPhone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

"Question:
Answer:

I hope this helps!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@ wrote:

Thanks for your time.

<td val[/IMG]Streatching and breathing are only to prepare to do power meditations not the meditations themselves.I suggest you put together a simple program like opening your third eye first after you do breathing.Remember slow but consistant.Hope that helps you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Want to dedicate, but it's complicated
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 3:10:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Haha I was so happy to see that I can dedicate in my astral temple that I forgot to mention one very important thing.

I don't have one... I'm basically just starting on the breathing exercises outlined on the JOS site.
I've read up on how to go into a trance, perform magick, pray to Father Satan for protection, etc. but I haven't yet advanced enough to do any of it.

Since I started the breathing exercises, I've wondered, how do I know when I'm ready to proceed onto the more advanced stuff...

I think my astral temple is where I'll do the ritual (when I can create it), but I can create it, I suppose I'll be walking my path alone.

--- [/IMG][email protected], hotstudman95@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

"Question:
Answer:

I hope this helps!

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "ortund" <logan.young87@ wrote:

Thanks for your time.
[/TD]

With Father and the gods and goddesses we are nvr alone
Hail Satan , Astaroth and all the gods and goddesses

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 11:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Want to dedicate, but it's complicated

Haha I was so happy to see that I can dedicate in my astral temple that I forgot to mention one very important thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], hotstudman95@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

"Question:
Answer:

I hope this helps!

Hail Satan!

Thanks for your time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back