Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Waka Waka We’re All Africa-Shakira

In the song Waka Waka This Time for Africa, Shakira sings towards the end, “We’re all Africa” as if everybody has African blood. Is this of the Jewish programming? Is the whole entire thing about an African motherland coming from the Jews? I know this may be a sensitive topic so if nobody wants to answer I understand. My mother is heavy into genealogy, and she hasn’t traced any African dna in her blood. I don’t know about mine.

In the song Waka Waka This Time for Africa, Shakira sings towards the end, “We’re all Africa” as if everybody has African blood. Is this of the Jewish programming? Is the whole entire thing about an African motherland coming from the Jews? I know this may be a sensitive topic so if nobody wants to answer I understand. My mother is heavy into genealogy, and she hasn’t traced any African dna in her blood. I don’t know about mine.

I don't know about her or about any videos.

Perhaps allusions to the said race, or is it just to garner attention? Could very well be programming. There are some pictures online of her covering one eye, although this could just be a schematic look to reference the jews and the power they hold over the industry rather than control over them, or as a subliminal programming tool.

It's just more parroting of the unscientific cultural marxist claim that all humans originally came from Africa.
The out of Africa theory has been disproven multiple times both within the fossil record and one major discovery from Russian scientists.

Pangea.

Black people come from Africa. White people come from Lemuria/Mu. Asian people come from Siberia, Russia, Northern Asia area.

Lemuria is now under the Pacific ocean, but there is evidence of all places around the edges of the ocean where the people sailed to as the continent was sinking. An example is there is a written language found on Easter island in the middle of the ocean thousands of miles away from anything, and the only other writing that has ever been found that is similar is from the Indus Valley about 40,000 years ago, and they are exactly identical. Different locations that were within the Golden Age Civilization of the Lemurian empire. Egypt is only a small location on the outside edge of the trade routes, for as large as Egypt is and 99% is still buried under the sand, what was in Lemuria was even larger.

Great book is The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph. It has thousands of examples of evidence like this.

Black people come from Africa. White people come from Lemuria/Mu. Asian people come from Siberia, Russia, Northern Asia area.

Lemuria is now under the Pacific ocean, but there is evidence of all places around the edges of the ocean where the people sailed to as the continent was sinking. An example is there is a written language found on Easter island in the middle of the ocean thousands of miles away from anything, and the only other writing that has ever been found that is similar is from the Indus Valley about 40,000 years ago, and they are exactly identical. Different locations that were within the Golden Age Civilization of the Lemurian empire. Egypt is only a small location on the outside edge of the trade routes, for as large as Egypt is and 99% is still buried under the sand, what was in Lemuria was even larger.

Great book is The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph. It has thousands of examples of evidence like this.
Lemuria, Atlantis and Hyperborea are all different white civilizations.

Are we descendants of those who survived there?

Why did they disappear?

Actually we Whites were basically everywhere in the world. There's signs of our civilizations literally in all continents.

Actually we Whites were basically everywhere in the world. There's signs of our civilizations literally in all continents.
Yes, we spread to every location and had all continents in our Golden Age Civilization. But I mean that is the first location where we first existed hundreds of thousands of years ago. It was the center of the global empire.

This is why the oldest human bodies ever found were black people found in Africa. But we did not originate from them, we came from seperate sources. The oldest white bodies did not originate in Africa, but in Lemuria to the east.

Lemuria, Atlantis and Hyperborea are all different white civilizations.

Are we descendants of those who survived there?

Why did they disappear?

The events that sunk this continent were from the Younger Dryes Impact (I might spell this wrong.) That people like Graham Hancock study and talk about. This is when thousands of astroids of rock and ice which were left over from the planet Phaeton's destruction, all fell to earth. There also are signs of the use of nuclear weapons at that same time, with centers of large deserts being highly irradiated suggesting that the deserts were formed by enormous nuclear explosions.

But when this ice and rock impacted the Earth, it put enormous pressure on the Earth's crust. And the largest impact must have been on the Lemurian continent, because this whole continent sunk and fell under the ocean. Around the edges of this plate collapsing, the Himalayas and Andes mountain ranges were pushed up at the same time, and this is why these are the largest mountains in the world. Also all of the ice that fell to Earth caused the ocean levels to rise an enormous amount.

This was really a series of many impacts, they were not all at exactly the same time. This was basically from around 15 to 12 thousand years ago. This is the same impact that caused things like the enormous area in Canada where thousands of mammoths and other animals have been excavated out of frozen mud, where all of these animals have died at the exact same moment from an enormous pressure that broke many of their bones, and drowned them in mud.

Lemuria sunk gradually. It took possibly a thousand years or more for all of it to be under the water. And throughout this time, the people would get on boats and gradually sail to the next land they could find that was still above water. These people came to all locations bordering Pacific, all of the small islands, Australia, Africa, Asia, North and South America. And the local peoples in all of these locations, their remembered history all tell the exact same story, of the white people who arrived on boats from a homeland that is now under the water, and they taught them all kinds of technology of things like farming, city planning, and spiritual sciences. Every old tribe from all locations all around the Pacific all tell this same story.

This was only 15-12 thousand years ago. Our global Golden Age Civilization is much older than this, and is from before all of this destruction. This is what is commonly talked about as the Silk Road, which were trade routes of interconnected cities throughout this civilization, which all shared common knowledge and sciences and knowledge of the gods. These were all the largest cultural centers within different countries, which all were as high as Egypt and Greece. Most of these in Eurasia are now buried beneath the desert, I believe is the Gobi desert.

All of this is when the Gods were living on Earth, and were sharing their knowledge and technology with Humanity, and building a perfected civilization where all people would grow to become gods. There was more than 100,000 years of this Golden Age Civilization, and maybe even 200,000 years. And this is spread over all continents in all of the world, where you still can find their Great Pyramids all throughout Antarctica, Africa, Asia and Siberia, North and South America.

Most of the pyramids in China, Russia, and Siberia have been destroyed by the communists as they tried to hide our history, but there already is public records that they have been found.

I sometimes think about the fact that Human species consist of 3 primary races, and there was a time when our planetary system had a total of 3 planets that supported life; Earth, Mars, Phaeton.

Don't you think it's possible that each race had it's own planet before this inter-galactic war? For instance, before the destruction of Mars and obliteration of Phaeton, is it not possible that many humans from their respective planets must have been evacuated by the Gods and and given a haven on Earth?
If this were to be true, I've always wondered which race must have originally belonged to which planet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back