Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Void of Course Moon

Obviously, there are days when the moon is void all day; so yes, you can meditate in those days as well.
It is advicable to not BEGIN a magickal working or a new meditation program when the moon is void.

As for the RTRs, you can do them on void, or even start them on void; Maxine has mentioned this before as well. :p

Meditation is fine. Only energy workings shouldnt be started during a void of course moon. RTRs are fine aswell since they have been started at the optimal time and can be performed at anytime now. 
On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 16:47, black_knight_4@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Is meditation recommend on void of course moon, and will RTRs work during void of course?

Anything begun prior to a void course of moon can and should be continued through a void course.
Nothing should be started new on a void course, nor should a rekindled interest be restarted or reinvestigated.
As such if you've been meditating prior and consistently before the void, continue it. Likewise for the RTR's as they have been begun by HP Maxine before a void course. The RTR's are normally begun by them when it's in their favor, or when possible, to avoid these issues

Void of Course Moon, when started, works with RTR's and meditation, but it doesn't work on Black Magick or other known Magick like money meditation or love meditation, note that it is said meditation on these two rather them Magick for a reason.
Anyways, I hope this clears some things up for you.
Good luck!!
HAIL SATAN!!

---In [email protected], <black_knight_4@... wrote :

Is meditation recommend on void of course moon, and will RTRs work during void of course?

We all know that can not start RTR's, spells and other magic works in moon off course! This on the site

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

2016-08-21 7:54 GMT-03:00 tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  Obviously, there are days when the moon is void all day; so yes, you can meditate in those days as well.
It is advicable to not BEGIN a magickal working or a new meditation program when the moon is void.

As for the RTRs, you can do them on void, or even start them on void; Maxine has mentioned this before as well. :p

It's important to keep a consistent meditation schedule, and I see no reason why one shouldn't meditate on a void. Also, HPS Maxine herself has stated that we can do RTRs during void moon, as they have already been started.

The moon is natural energy, it doesn't matter whether or not you can see it.

-BAAAAAAAA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back