Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

void moon

marshjohn30

A month ago i did ritual at void mood night. In this i asked something from father,i knew moon was void but i didnt know that we shouldnt do rituals when moon is void. Should i repeat the ritual AS SAME AS it was and ask/request the same?

what kind of ritual dedication or other???
please be specific as possible.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 3:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: void moon

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marshjohn30" <marshjohn30@... wrote:

A month ago i did ritual at void mood night. In this i asked something from father,i knew moon was void but i didnt know that we shouldnt do rituals when moon is void. Should i repeat the ritual AS SAME AS it was and ask/request the same?

CAN ANYONE HELP??????????????????????

Void moon is all day today. Does it mean I have to do the working on the next day and do it twice or I'll just do it on void moon?The void moon ends at night on the next day. I was planning to wake up at night after it ends but it's already another day by the calender. 

Hail Satan!

if you started a working before the void moon and have done it everyday since you started it then you can do it on the void moon. You cant start a working when the moon is void.
------------------------------
On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 3:41 AM PDT mayukayu@... wrote:

Void moon is all day today. Does it mean I have to do the working on the next day and do it twice or I'll just do it on void moon? The void moon ends at night on the next day. I was planning to wake up at night after it ends but it's already another day by the calender.  Hail Satan!

You can continue your workings during a VoC moon, just dont START any workings or important tasks during a Void Moon. Go back and read the page.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Void moon is all day today. Does it mean I have to do the working on the next day and do it twice or I'll just do it on void moon?The void moon ends at night on the next day. I was planning to wake up at night after it ends but it's already another day by the calender. 

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back