Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Voices but commonly

robmartinez1996

I understand that within the time of meditation you are able to here strange noises but what if they are speaking like to have a conversation I would like to know if it is possible to have a conversation and if so how? P.s I do have a ouija board but errr I keep hitting a wall that I feel like I won't like what will happen :'(

Yes it is possible, just like you would with another person. Simply try to connect to a Demon telepathicly when you're in trance by visualizing his/her sigil and chanting the name a few times. If you're open enough and the Demon is willing to talk then it will work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "robmartinez1996" <robmartinez1996@... wrote:

I understand that within the time of meditation you are able to here strange noises but what if they are speaking like to have a conversation I would like to know if it is possible to have a conversation and if so how? P.s I do have a ouija board but errr I keep hitting a wall that I feel like I won't like what will happen :'(

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Voices but commonly
Sent: Wed, Apr 17, 2013 2:49:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Yes it is possible, just like you would with another person. Simply try to connect to a Demon telepathicly when you're in trance by visualizing his/her sigil and chanting the name a few times. If you're open enough and the Demon is willing to talk then it will work.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "robmartinez1996" <robmartinez1996@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back