Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vizualisation

Zac Rowarth

errm ok how do you actually visualise ive tried but the image pops up for about a second then disappears also am i just imaging it or visualising it i dont know if theres a difference, im trying to clean my auras and power meditate but i just cant seem to visualise for more than a second can someone explain in detail please how to do it? Hail Satan

make sure your full concentration is on it try doing some void http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html and if the image starts going away from your vision bring it back to you

On Friday, January 10, 2014 5:15 PM, Zac Rowarth <zac.rowarth1996@... wrote:

errm ok how do you actually visualise ive tried but the image pops up for about a second then disappears also am i just imaging it or visualising it i dont know if theres a difference, im trying to clean my auras and power meditate but i just cant seem to visualise for more than a second can someone explain in detail please how to do it? Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back