Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Visting China

Hi,

is anyone living in China here?

would you advise to/or not to visit? I really would like to visit Kunyu Mountain, where some of the Kung Fu schools...

but maybe it is unwise to travel to China, or anywhere at this time.

That is a bad idea. The communist government treats people very badly, and if you are not from there, they will be spying on and trying to hack into everything in your phone like your messages and bank account. And as much information as they are able to find.

China is also having a horrible economic collapse right now, people are starving. Millions of people have lost their jobs, factories and businesses shutting down. And at the same time, they have also been having horrible flooding. I think the 3 Gorges Dam is the largest dam in the world, and it is badly damaged. There are cracks forming and large unstable areas. If this breaks which it is about to break, many entire cities could be washed away. Many smaller dams have broken in other locations, and many villages and cities have already flooded up to the 3rd or 4th floors of the buildings.

For many reasons, even if it might not be a bad idea to visit China some other time in the future. This is not a good time.

You can watch the channel China Uncensored on youtube to learn more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back