Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Visiting a haunted place

A

Anonymous

Hey i kindly wanted to ask something
The thing is me and my friends will be visiting a haunted place (its said to be haunted) probability is that i may encouter something...so would someone please tell me the meditation for protection so that whatever entity is there cant harm me and cant do anything to me. Aura of protection is enough or would you brothers suggest something else?

Hail Satan!

The thing is me and my friends will be visiting a haunted place (its said to be haunted) probability is that i may encouter something...so would someone please tell me the meditation for protection so that whatever entity is there cant harm me and cant do anything to me. Aura of protection is enough or would you brothers suggest something else?

Hail Satan!

Aura of protection (with blue electric fire) should suffice.

This is one example of how people get into trouble with malicious entities. They attach to you and feed off your psychic energy, and it is difficult to get rid of them.

Why go there in the first place? For cheap thrills?! Stay away!

i think it really depends of the power of the entity 
from my experience , just be respectful and don't be agressive ( DON'T do a VINASA working as soon as you see and hear something )
But if the entity start to be aggressive do what have to be done , engulf yourself and your friends in satanic blue flame , do a VINASA working just to gain time and GO , don't try to earn this place , you don't know how many entities there will be  or the power of the entity(ies). 
don't forget after this to take time to completely clean you aura and chakras. and do a returning curses ritual.

If for whatever reason  things start to be really bad you can call our father SATAN , and visualise his sigil.
But if you and you friends are not open psychically you will not see and hear anything as the entity is in the astral... at worst the entity is aggressive and you feel bad...
Better to stay safe work on your astral senses , and astral projection to nourish this curiosity , in my opinion 
if you want to have a little idea i've wrote this last summer : 
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/186881

Stay safe brothers , and hail SATAN !

Serpentgod666 with core of my heart apreciate your help Yeah. Something like that brother thrills and just an adventure. if my aura of protection is powerful enough then it wont stick to me right? And it wont be able to harm me or do anything to me right? And blue lighting aura you are talking about i m suppose to inhale that colour of energy instead of white or something else?HAIL SATAN!HAIL ALL GODS OF HELL!!

Satanic blue flame. And if your in california theres a place called the devils gates. An occultist once opened a portal to hell there. Everscince then everyone thats visited has said they see spirits and clain violent things happen to them there.

The real Hell is unlike anything these "so called" occultists claim.

This is stated on the Joy Of Satan. Read and study please.
That which you spoke of is of the enemy, as the enemy is very violent and insane.

Wtf?! Why hasnt this THING being banned yet??? I REALLY do not think that there is a portal opened to Hell in *CALIFORNIA*, which is the BIGGEST jew-infected state in whole of JEWmerica! And if there WOULD be, i wouldnt be STUPID enough to say to "go there", because its most likely an ENEMY TRICK! And if there would be a SATANIC Hell portal and not a JEWISHcreated-Hell portal, as a Satanist, it would be EXTREMELY insulting to say, that near the portal people are HURT.

Do a protective spell with salt or sea salt
On Feb 17, 2018 10:03 AM, "'Satan&#39;s Son' satanlucifer24@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back