Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

viruses in groups?

A

Anonymous

I was informed in a conversation with a fellow Satanist that there was a group that was hacked into and that they had placed a virus in one of the groups.; I wanted to know what group that was in so i can keep my computer safe from virusrs I'll just keep out of that grop until further notice...

Thank you, I would greatly appritate it if someone could let me know.

Hail Satan!

Make sure you have the latest anti-virus software installed on your computer. Make sure you scan your computer every so often.
That's what the enemy wants, don't they. For us to stay out of the groups, not to read, not to post.
As long as you take precautions in protecting yourself and your computer, you should be find. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

I was informed in a conversation with a fellow Satanist that there was a group that was hacked into and that they had placed a virus in one of the groups.; I wanted to know what group that was in so i can keep my computer safe from virusrs I'll just keep out of that grop until further notice...

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG] We use Avast and have just installed the latest edition Avast 5! It's a dam good antu-virus! Plus I have a good firewall; once a weekk I do a Spybot scan as well as an Avast scan, defragmatise and check all other ditties deleting the Prefetch once a week as well![/B] Keeping your comp clean is like brushing your teeth or using a condom every time you have sex! [/B] Nice parallel that![/B]
[/B]--- En date de : Mar 10.8.10, starmithril <starmithril@... a écrit :
De: starmithril <starmithril@...
Objet: [JoS4adults] Re: viruses in groups?
À: [email protected]
Date: Mardi 10 août 2010, 18h38

Make sure you have the latest anti-virus software installed on your computer. Make sure you scan your computer every so often.
That's what the enemy wants, don't they. For us to stay out of the groups, not to read, not to post.
As long as you take precautions in protecting yourself and your computer, you should be find. Hail Satan!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back