Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

virgin marry

aprilxavier3

Greetings warriors for Satan its now very clear that Jesus johova and company are thoughtforms then what about virgin marry is she a thoughtform too the reason is some people claim that once she appeared to some them that they saw the virgin Mary eye to eye in kenya(East Africa) So I was wondering if its true or not, is there some thoughforms which can appear physically..?? Is virgin Mary a thoughtform or real being..?? Hail Satan

actually angels are real beings who were once in the society of Demons but betrayed Satan and allied themselves with enemy extraterrestrials.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 1:40 AM, johnson_akemi@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Angels, jesus, and all the others (like the virgin mary) are thoughtforms. The human mind is powerful and what people think about and believe, they work to make it a reality. If billions of people believe the virgin mary is real, that puts a massive amount of energy towards making a thoughtform that is the "virgin mary." This is the power of idiots in large numbers. This can happen with any imaginary character. There are thoughtforms of popular video game characters such as Zelda and Midna (from the Zelda video game series). These thoughtforms were created because millions of people play the video games and get engrossed in the video game. These thoughtforms are strengthened even more by people who have sexual fantasies involving the video game characters. Orgasm is powerful and someone fantasizing about having a relationship with the character puts energy towards making a thoughtform of the character.

Most angels are thoughtforms created by the kikes. I did my research and there was a secret society called the ‘Angelosius’ which means ENEMY OF SATAN ie the ‘angels’, Reptialians, Greys, JEWS, ........ IT WAS JEWISH. Was around in the 1800s.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back