Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

VIP

ForgedSS

I've always wondered how VIPs work, and what's they're mission, and what makes them special? Could a VIP be a celebrity or any regular person walking around at the moment?

I always thought it was a person who gains an extreme amount of spiritual power for our side or of course just about anyone with a lot of material power who the Gods might want to pay a lot of attention to for helping in our agenda material classes is bullshit like I said in another post on this topic the original ancient people thought of other things when deciding what class someone was in. However a person who is able to influence the material greatly would be an asset to our cause.

A regular person maybe could become that by doing something extraordinary but the chances of that happening are not that great. Usually these are people that worked themselves up to that. Maybe someone could become that by meditating a lot and doing a great deal of spiritual warfare but I don't honestly know. I think it means did something that helped our side in the material too usually. Like Hitler or Maxine or Thomas Jefferson or Tesla etc.

Unless I was reading it wrong that is what it means.

ForgedSS said:
I've always wondered how VIPs work, and what's they're mission, and what makes them special? Could a VIP be a celebrity or any regular person walking around at the moment?

You don't have to be a celebrity. You just have to matter to the whole work at hand and work for Satan on a higher level in the JoS for example. Specific endowments or capabilities such as fame may help to this end, but they don't define this by themselves.

It's about one's priorities and missions and at what level their service reaches/affects.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back