Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vigilant Citizen...

freddddddd93

I don't know if you know about him but he has hundreds of articles where he is pointing out illuminati symbolism in pop culture but as a xtian he still believes that the illuminati worships Satan and our Father is the devil. Since he has a lot of influence on people who believe there is a conspiracy, I thought about sending him http://satanslibrary.webs.com/666_Black_Sun.pdf cause he looks like a smart guy and if he had evidence shown in his face maybe he could get is head out his ass and maybe he could try to make his thousands of followers realize how the Illuminati is nothing like the mainstream idea we have of them. But right before clicking send I thought that maybe he could be one of those kikes trying to spread misinformation about them. Do you think I should send it to him or do you think he is "famous" just because he says what they want people to know about them?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back