Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vibrating together

Brian

We just set up our first black magic alter yesterday in the south,and we have our white magic alter in the east.We did the June Destruction ritual yesterday,and it was so powerful,after we consecrated the alter tools.What I find so cool is the way our voices vibrate the runes now,in perfect timing and harmony with other.The power the we direct together is so amazing,that I now know for sure why we had to fight so hard to be together.The enemy just did all in its power to keep us apart,because of the power that we have in ritual together.But as always when Enki is involved,the enemy lost.Now we will both fight twice as hard against the enemy together.

Thats very nice and sweet. I wish i can find a group like that in my contry Nigeria or even fellow satanist it will be awesome. HAIL FATHER SATAN

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 8, 2012 4:43:38 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] vibrating together

We just set up our first black magic alter yesterday in the south,and we have our white magic alter in the east.We did the June Destruction ritual yesterday,and it was so powerful,after we consecrated the alter tools.What I find so cool is the way our voices vibrate the runes now,in perfect timing and harmony with other.The power the we direct together is so amazing,that I now know for sure why we had to fight so hard to be together.The enemy just did all in its power to keep us apart,because of the power that we have in ritual together.But as always when Enki is involved,the enemy lost.Now we will both fight twice as hard against the enemy together.

<td val[/IMG]Nice you to say but that is my wife and I not a group I was refering too.But she is my soul mate that Enki brought me so I guess that is the reason we are so much in sinc.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] vibrating together
Sent: Sat, Jun 9, 2012 7:50:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thats very nice and sweet. I wish i can find a group like that in my contry Nigeria or even fellow satanist it will be awesome. HAIL FATHER SATAN

------Original message------
Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...
To: <<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 8, 2012 4:43:38 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] vibrating together

[/TD]

I am. Happy for you Brian to be honest this kind of connection with someone is what I have longed for and sought out most my life even before I came to Satanism Satan is so awesome, I truly wish someday to experience my soulmate.
Be happy you found what so many in the world long for everyday
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Nice you to say but that is my wife and I not a group I was refering too.But she is my soul mate that Enki brought me so I guess that is the reason we are so much in sinc.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]I can never thank Enki or her enough.I not only tell her but show her everyday just how deeply I love her.Yes we both understand how fortunate we are and both show our appreciation for one enother at all times.It is truly a gift from Father that we will never take for granted.And I let her know all the time that our love is a forever thing too.The cool thing I told her is we will never say good bye to each other as I have countless others.But you have to understand to that I have kissed many frogs before her for like 40 years.So I think Enki said it was time for true happiness.But I divorced a xtian too before we started dating too.So I commited to Enki for an SS too and told Him that or nothing.And He honored that commitment in my opinion too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: vibrating together
Sent: Sun, Jun 10, 2012 8:06:06 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I am. Happy for you Brian to be honest this kind of connection with someone is what I have longed for and sought out most my life even before I came to Satanism Satan is so awesome, I truly wish someday to experience my soulmate.
Be happy you found what so many in the world long for everyday
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Nice you to say but that is my wife and I not a group I was refering too.But she is my soul mate that Enki brought me so I guess that is the reason we are so much in sinc.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back