Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Very Interesting!

Necrid Evil

First of all. I know that number 11 is connected to Father Satan and this has absolutely nothing to do with Him.   1) New York City has eleven letters. 2) Afghanistan has eleven letters. 3) Ramsin Yuseb (the terrorist that threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993.) has eleven letters. 4) George W. Bush has eleven letters.   This could just be a coincidence, but it gets interesting:   1) New York is the eleventh state of USA. 2)The first plane that ramed into one of the Towers was flight 11. 3) Flight 11 had 92 passengers. 9+2=11 4)Flight 77 that also ramed the Towers had 65 passengers. 6+5=11 5)The tragedy happened on the 9.11. 9+1+1=11 6) The number for the American emergancy is 911. Also 9+1+1=11   Coincedence? Keep reading and you just might change your opinion.   1)The total number of killed on the planes is 254. 2+5+4=11 2)The 11.9. is the 254th day in the year. 2+5+4=11 3)The terrorist attack in Madrid happened 11.3.2004. 1+1+3+2+4=11 4)The tragedy in madrid happened exatcly 911 days after the attack the Twin Towers.   And this is the part where it gets really weird.   The most famous symbol of USA is an eagle.   Thi is the verse that comes from kur´an.   ½It is written da the son of Arabia will awaken a fearsome eagle. The wrath of the eagle will be felt in all the lands of alah and even if some will tremble in despair, others will say: wrath of the eagle will cleanse the lands of alah and there shall be peace.½   That is the 9.11th verse in kur´an.   Still dont believe me?   Try this. Open Microsoft Word and type Q33 NY (that is the offical name of the first plane that ramed the Twin Towers) in size 48. And then change the font into WINDINGS.   Convinced?  Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back