Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Very interesting website

Lunarmystic

Most of the views presented by the literal founder of Falun Gong, which seems to be a practice held in high esteem here, are in his letters:

LINK deleted: CCP website

I want to see just how much you people agree with the things mentioned, especially the first parts, and if anyone here has anything to say. read it fully before responding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the views presented by the literal founder of Falun Gong, which seems to be a practice held in high esteem here, are in his letters:

LINK deleted: CCP website

I want to see just how much you people agree with the things mentioned, especially the first parts, and if anyone here has anything to say. read it fully before responding.

Good Hell, I didn't know he was so based, even though that link is communist propaganda and tries to slander him (that's a literal Chinese propaganda website with ties to China's communist government, which we know it lies about its enemies).

Note that when it refers to "Western moral and ethical principles" it really means jewish woke cultural marxism, and there's nothing Western about it. Egalitarianism was never a western thing. Aristotle said that democracy can only work in a ethnically homogeneous society. Race mixing was condemned everywhere before the cultural marxists took over in the 1960's.

Just like Swami Prabhupada praised Hitler and was against race mixing.

Just because they are based doesn't mean we agree with their teachings, obviously. A Chinese person made a post on the teachings of Falun Gong and how they are Right-Hand Path nonsense and hypocritical:

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: I don't fully agree with his stance on homosexuality, but he has a point.

When I was a member of the old JoS Yahoo groups, there was a group called "Satanic Gay Community" led by then-High priest Jake Carlson. In its beginning, there was also a moderator/priestess Cecily Rossell who was once a member of JoS clergy.

Well, I remember after 1 or 2 months after the group was founded, she was so disgusted by all the messages she had to approve that she put up a mandatory questionnaire that she asked of all members to answer and anyone who didn't would be banned. Even some people's replies to that quiz were disgusting, such as in the question "What is your daily meditation program", a gay man replied "I meditate and invoke Satan's penis".

That Yahoo group was also the one which had the most degenerate trolls, as even though is was moderated, some of these perverted posts would get through.

Not all homosexuals are like that, but a significant percentage of them are degenerate and disgusting and obsessed with sex and degenerate sexual acts like shit eating and piss drinking, especially if they claim to be Satanists.

I remember hearing before from fundamentalist xians how homosexuals are obsessed with sex and do disgusting stuff, but I thought they were just bigoted. All until I joined that group, I saw some of them really behave like that and claim to be Satanists.

Ex-High Priest Jake Carlson who was a gay man also wrote that the mainstream homosexual culture is disgusting and had a mission to turn homosexual men into honorable warriors instead of the disgusting perverted marxists that some of them are now.

It is true that his remarks about racial mixing come in an acceptable form. But he seems to be too strict about homosexuality. It is natural and Satan allows us to follow our own nature.

It is true that his remarks about racial mixing come in an acceptable form. But he seems to be too strict about homosexuality. It is natural and Satan allows us to follow our own nature.
Now that I have read in detail about racial mixing, it is very strange that so much emphasis is placed on the word "paradise". Every race should protect itself and culture.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back