Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

VERY IMPORTANT!

Wotanwarrior

VERY IMPORTANT! we must all leave our differences aside and be totally focused on the fight.
Lately I've seen many arguments and fights in the forum between our comrades and I want to make this call.
Remember that all the jews are  united and work for a common goal:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post58966.html

They are now trying to censor the Internet so that their lies cannot be exposed:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic13487.html

And they try to silence anyone who rebelled against them:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic13488.html

Their ultimate goal is to establish its global Jewish slave order and transform the planet into a cattle farm of  automaton microchips inserted:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic7691.html

So we must put aside our disputes and remember respect among our comrades that ultimately we are all striving for the same goal:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post27853.html#p27853

And all we can do now is vital:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic2762.html

Remember that our future and that of the entire planet is at stake and Father Satan and the gods have placed their trust in us and that the effort and sacrifice made by our brothers in the past is not in vain.

Agreed ! We MUST all work together and disunity between all who are of our Lord Satan causes us much harm. Put aside all personal differences at this time and FIGHT for Satan is the most important. HS/88

Also...people should stop expecting our father to be a fucking piggy bank, then getting upset when money doesn't fall into their laps.

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 9:29 PM, "blackkat41116@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Agreed ! We MUST all work together and disunity between all who are of our Lord Satan causes us much harm. Put aside all personal differences at this time and FIGHT for Satan is the most important. HS/88

Remember Satan's commandments, though all are important this one applies to the topic, "IT IS MY DESIRE THAT ALL MY FOLLOWERS UNITE IN A BOND OF UNITY, LEST THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT PREVAIL AGAINST THEM."....

We need to be united if we are to attack the enemy effectively.

Wait! Itl be next FEBRUARY!! So all of you 3000 do 4 RTR a day and it will take 9 months for the war to end!!!
Hail Satan!!

I am in total accord with you there. I worked out a RTR rolling schedule that goes 24/7 non stop and I invite you to pick a time and join in. My thought being that the more we sync up the stronger the vibrations are:

12:30 P[/IMG] 3:30 P[/IMG] 6:30 P[/IMG] 9:30 P[/IMG] 12:30 A[/IMG] 3:30 A[/IMG] 6:30 A[/IMG] 9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CT / 1:30 AM PT
HAIL SATAN!!

just a question how much time does it take you guys on average to finish a RTR? Like the one about the communications. It takes me around 50 mins. Am i doing the vibrations for too long or short? HAIL SATAN !!!HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!!!

Take me about 15 or 20 minutes. I used to do the same thing your doing.where you use long vibrations(which isn't wrong) but you can do them a little quicker than your doing lol used to take me about an hour.
I realized I was doing it wrong when I saw people were doing 6 or 7 in a day, and realized their was no way people were spending 6 and a half hours in meditation a day. At my best I've gotten 11 in a day and it added up to over 2:30 minutes...it was during break and spent a long day in yoga and meditation!:) hope this helps
Hail SatanHeil hitler

Pentagramiscool,

Too long, mine are 15 minutes. Although we are individual. If you feel that works best for you, stick with it. But you will be saving tremendous time by listening to maxines MP3 and try to vibrate the words sort of that fast she is. Hope you understand what I mean.

:D :D i suspected i was vibrating them for too long lol , Thank you guys for the info now i can do more than one :D HAIL SATAN!HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!
HAIL HITLER!

Every one needs to try to be in sync when doing RTR. 
Consider this timing below. We are more powerful as a group.
I am EDT/EST.

---In [email protected], <zolaluckystar@... wrote :

I am in total accord with you there. I worked out a RTR rolling schedule that goes 24/7 non stop and I invite you to pick a time and join in. My thought being that the more we sync up the stronger the vibrations are:

12:30 P[/IMG] 3:30 P[/IMG] 6:30 P[/IMG] 9:30 P[/IMG] 12:30 A[/IMG] 3:30 A[/IMG] 6:30 A[/IMG] 9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CT / 1:30 AM PT
HAIL SATAN!!

hey Kendallnight6:

I just saw this now and I have added EET for you (I didn't know there were so many time zones!):

12:30 PM GMT/ 7:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM CST / 4:30 AM PT / 1:30 PM EET
3:30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM EST / 9:30 AM CST / 7:30 AM PT / 4:30 PM EET
6:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EST / 12:30 PM CST / 10:30 AM PT / 7:30 PM EET
9:30 Pm GMT / 4:30 PM EST / 3:30 PM CST / 1:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM EET
12:30 AM GMT / 7:30 PM EST / 6:30 PM CST / 4:30 PM PT / 1:30 AM EET
3:30 AM GMT / 10:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM CST / 7:30 PM PT / 4:30 AM EET
6:30 AM GMT / 1:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM CST / 10:30 PM PT / 7:30 AM EET
9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EET

Hey thanks Blackkat!

I am really hoping that this helps to add punch to the RTR's. I know it will. I did them alone, then I did them with a small group and could feel how stronger that was and that led to this. Just imagine if we could get like, fifty, a hundred SS at any one of these time slots all doing it TOGETHER! WOW! We'll blow their fucking heads off! Yippee!!!!
(bounces up and down and claps hands)

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

If every region is synced, like every SS is vibrating at the same time, the enemy is done . Lets blow their fucking heads off!! LOLOL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back