Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Very Demonic Artworks

53737297583_ff21549db9_o_d.jpg
Your thoughts about this art.

That is absolutely fucking gorgeous.

Interesting. Can I ask which blending layer modes did you utilize to achieve the metallic textures? Did you use any gradient maps for the atmosphere, or blurred watercolor brushes for the bokeh effect?

on
Interesting. Can I ask which blending layer modes did you utilize to achieve the metallic textures? Did you use any gradient maps for the atmosphere, or blurred watercolor brushes for the bokeh effect?
It helps to watch video tutorials on YouTube on how to add metallic textures to complex 3d objects.
More so:
1. you can download free similar stock images that have the metallic texture.
2. you can also download free stock images as the dark cloud background. you can use a slew of layers with cloud brushes, with overlay layer, on solid color, coupled with a map gradient map.
3. you can download free stock images of bokeh effects. You can also use the generate/fill tool in the latest adobe PS 2024.
For an artwork, I usually do some digital drawing/painting, and mostly 'photomanipulation'.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back