Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

very curious

chenzi666

if one sins in satanism what happens? and if one is truly sorry how can one undo the damage? again I am just curious

--- In [email protected], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

if one sins in satanism what happens? and if one is truly sorry how can one undo the damage? again I am just curious
There is just one sin in Satanism, as Maxine makes plainly clear.  And that is stupidity. If you screw up somewhere, the most important thing is to learn from the mistake.  Repentance in the xian sense is wholly unnecessary, since all that shows is that you are still somewhat afflicted with right-hand programming.  At that point, you still need to learn and read the Exposing Christianity section on Joy of Satan.  You are free to cross-reference as much as you see fit, unlike many right-hand path religions that wish you to limit your research to their own sources (Maxine is extremely hard working in doing her research to make it easier for us). About the worst is that you will backslide back to where you were, and need to repeat certain rituals (but not your dedication).  Similar to an athlete eating junk food and not being regular in workouts, you will need to catch up on your spiritual strength.  So long as the problem was not willful and intentional, and it doesn't reflect insincerity in your original dedication, Father Satan is not going to hold it against you if you mess up.  Just do more research, learn from the mistake, and keep on trying. Now, if it's something like going to church and putting money on the collection plate, that's another matter.  That is not mere negligence or laziness--that falls into the realm of stupidity.  And that[/B] is a sin in Satanism.  On the other hand, if someone forces you into a church and makes you put something on the plate, it is on that person that forces you in and Satan will be mighty pissed at them for forcing you into church. Basically, just keep up your research and power meditation at your own level.  Pushing too hard is as bad as not doing enough--if you are weak to begin with and you push too hard, you are less likely to continue than if you start small.  For instance, you might start with trying to blow out a church light bulb (especially a CFL) or trying to get prices to go up on church supplies or their bills go go up.  Or, you might focus on healing something like a wart or a small rash before going for something big.  Even the aura cleansing and basic energy workings to start with.  If you try to bring the kikes down and bind the angels yourself (a noble goal) and you are new, chances are good that you will get pissed when you can't reach your goal and discontinue everything.  Pick an attainable goal, and stick with it. Hail Satan![/B]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back