Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Very Concerned about the upcoming years

I am very concerned about the IC in my upcoming solar and lunar return charts for the next three or more years it seems to go on as far as I have looked into the future. The axis flips often with my ascendant as IC sometimes on the exact degree and close to the minute. Also at one point my IC is at 9 degrees Pisces. A couple years from now i have a solar return with Pluto conjunct Jupiter at an unfortunate degrew with Saturn. I see possibly a lot of bad stuff not to mention this solar return my IC MC is flipped within 2 degrees of my Natal Saturn. That is said to show death. Please help me what do i do. The IC is questionable months amd months in a row. What does this mean I dont think im ready to go is there anything i can do.

I could chase rabbits through any medical book, the DSM or webMD and walk away with 500 diagnoses I never thought I had, just looking at symptoms alone.

Consider whether you're doing the astrological analogue of this. You see a few symptoms(characteristics) in yourself that you've come to associate with a disease(unwanted feature/outcome), and so you believe that you have or will have this unwanted outcome. Seems rational at first, but if you really look at it, it is illogical and impulsive reasoning. And another thing to consider is that, because you may put so much thought and energy into this undesirable outcome, you unconsciously work to manifest it. Like how people with issues with self worth will unconsciously sabotage themselves out of success because it doesn't conform to their self perception and worldview.

It sounds like you don't have any experience in this kind of thing. You should get it looked at by someone who knows what they're doing. Even if you were a doctor, it wouldn't be wise to diagnose yourself with an illness because any number of things could alter your perecption of what's going on; you'd want an outsider's perspective, it being by nature a more detached and objective look.

Forecasting death and accidents are very difficult as they are inherently unpredictable. Nothing an amateur should be trying to forecast for themselves. It should also be noted that return charts change based on your location.

So other than seeing a professional, what else can you do "just in case"? Take it as a reminder of the importance of building a strong aura of protection. Do sun squares for protection during appropriate times. Tell Satan about your concerns and ask for help if they're valid. Trust that Satan and your guardian demon will protect you, but remember to take responsibility for your own welfare as well.

If the person you work with can divine the nature of the death, if it is truly within your charts, then you can take precautionary measures to prevent it. Such as if signs show that it would come through a stabbing, work on building your situational awareness and don't travel through stabby neighborhoods. This is obvious but you can take it as a reminder.

Above all, remember that the stars impel, but don't compel. "Fate", the future, is always in flux and nothing is guaranteed, especially as a satanist. You have the power to overcome astrological influences and decide where your life is heading.

---In [email protected], <c5rudrnpmqdpdpfb5xfymfdtrk45ozz7bq7z5tau@... wrote :

I am very concerned about the IC in my upcoming solar and lunar return charts for the next three or more years it seems to go on as far as I have looked into the future. The axis flips often with my ascendant as IC sometimes on the exact degree and close to the minute. Also at one point my IC is at 9 degrees Pisces. A couple years from now i have a solar return with Pluto conjunct Jupiter at an unfortunate degrew with Saturn. I see possibly a lot of bad stuff not to mention this solar return my IC MC is flipped within 2 degrees of my Natal Saturn. That is said to show death. Please help me what do i do. The IC is questionable months amd months in a row. What does this mean I dont think im ready to go is there anything i can do.

Thank you dont waste anymore time on this it doesn't mean death or extreme misfortune I had a professional do a reading of this I ordered (Lydia) and it just means I could have an accident but the rest of the year went be that bad.

Yeah I need more practice and research I won't read anything into it that's not there. I will be careful in December especially cause the lunar return and some other things suggest something. I am increasing aop and doing the sun square and I will do the Jupiter square again this week and in December so I should be fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back