Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

venus

Doru Victor

Hello people,I am about to start a venus square on 12 nov as i heard that it`s a good time to do so. My question is: if i want to do the square for artistic improvement(more exactly improving my bass guitar playing skills) which square should i use? The material square or the spiritual square?Hail Satan!!!

What blackmoon said. :)Also, do not forget to use an affirmation after you finish with vibrating the mantra for the Venus square. (and use "nama" instead of "svaha")

Στις 11:11 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 26 Οκτωβρίου 2015, ο/η "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Material
You only use spiritual if you're empowering a chakra, aura, etc.

Excellent question!

I would have done the Spiritual, as it will affect the material outcome anyway including enhancing your artistic talents thereafter. You would want to empower what's within, because it lies in the soul and expressed through it.

The material is used for finer clothes, voice etc. etc. ...possibly dexterity. So both works, I guess?

Personally, I would do the spiritual, but that's me.

Hail Satan!

You can use the material. Talent and something related is manifested in that way of the earthly/the material realm.A lot of these things are spiritual as well but in this case you would use the material because the spiritual squares work on the chakras and astrological related things as well. When doing the spiritual squares, there is no real need to direct the energy because it automatically works to empower the corresponding chakras and all spiritual related. Some people have noticed some effects of Venus, like feeling artsy, when doing the spiritual as well. But the material square is more suited for your goal since what you desire will be expressed in the material.
If you read under the material section for Venus you will see why. It has to do with art and things related to that. It also depends on where Venus, Taurus and Libra are in your astrology chart.
Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Monday, October 26, 2015 8:21 PM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Excellent question!

I would have done the Spiritual, as it will affect the material outcome anyway including enhancing your artistic talents thereafter. You would want to empower what's within, because it lies in the soul and expressed through it.

The material is used for finer clothes, voice etc. etc. ...possibly dexterity. So both works, I guess?

Personally, I would do the spiritual, but that's me.

Hail Satan!

Thank you all for your answers, i am happy to see that we are more united and help each other more to fulfill our knowlege!
Hail Satan!!!

Venus is used for money but what about a martial possession? Can it be used for that. If no or yes what other square can be used to gain a specific material item?

Hey @blackmoon0343, is there any reason why you use that number? I've seen 343 nearly every day for years and all I know about it is it has something to do with the path the connects the sephiroth on the tree of life.

@thisisafalsealias Honestly, I have no idea why I use this number or why it's my favorite. I just thought of the number while making my first email account and stuck with it ever since.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back