Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Venus square while (being) in a relationship

Tethys333

Hello everyone, I was studying the magic squares of father Satan and I came across the one of Venus. As I looked at his aims, however, I came to doubt.
If a person X is engaged but wants to make the square of Venus to attract another person, would the fact that X is engaged affect the square?
Personally I think so because it would go against the ethics of satanism but I expect your answers, meanwhile thank you very much 🥰

Hello everyone, I was studying the magic squares of father Satan and I came across the one of Venus. As I looked at his aims, however, I came to doubt.
If a person X is engaged but wants to make the square of Venus to attract another person, would the fact that X is engaged affect the square?
Personally I think so because it would go against the ethics of satanism but I expect your answers, meanwhile thank you very much 🥰
Technically I don't think it affects on an energetic level, however, even regardless of ethics, if your mind (you) programs the energy with the desire to be with another partner, and in the meantime your own mind (always you ) is with your current partner, your mind may get confused.

Because on one hand you are following the desire to be with one person and on the other hand you are following the desire to be with another person, at the same time.

For example, if you cast a spell to have a lot of money, but in practical actions instead of managing your finances well you squander it, on the one hand your brain sees that you are attracting money, and on the other it sees that you are throwing money away. Therefore it will remain confused and your work may suffer.

I believe that what has an influence is not precisely on the energetic level, but on the level of mental understanding and programming.

However, if I were you I wouldn't stop the work for this reason if that's what you really want, but I would recommend:

1) From an ethical point of view, carefully evaluate the situation with your current partner to avoid mistreating him/her, deluding him/her, making him/her suffer and not being reasonable with him/her.

2) From a practicality point of view, evaluate what you really want to do, what you really want. What would you feel good about. (I would suggest starting with this second thing).

It is right to have our experiences, but ALWAYS being honest and sincere with ourselves and with those who love us and to whom we have dedicated ourselves sentimentally.
I cannot advise you on this because it is a delicate situation where only you can know what to do exactly.

However, I advise you to also listen to users who are more expert than me, perhaps their answers could be more enlightening, I said what I think, but more advanced users perhaps will simply prove me wrong. Listen to various awarenesses.

Technically I don't think it affects on an energetic level, however, even regardless of ethics, if your mind (you) programs the energy with the desire to be with another partner, and in the meantime your own mind (always you ) is with your current partner, your mind may get confused.

Because on one hand you are following the desire to be with one person and on the other hand you are following the desire to be with another person, at the same time.

For example, if you cast a spell to have a lot of money, but in practical actions instead of managing your finances well you squander it, on the one hand your brain sees that you are attracting money, and on the other it sees that you are throwing money away. Therefore it will remain confused and your work may suffer.

I believe that what has an influence is not precisely on the energetic level, but on the level of mental understanding and programming.

However, if I were you I wouldn't stop the work for this reason if that's what you really want, but I would recommend:

1) From an ethical point of view, carefully evaluate the situation with your current partner to avoid mistreating him/her, deluding him/her, making him/her suffer and not being reasonable with him/her.

2) From a practicality point of view, evaluate what you really want to do, what you really want. What would you feel good about. (I would suggest starting with this second thing).

It is right to have our experiences, but ALWAYS being honest and sincere with ourselves and with those who love us and to whom we have dedicated ourselves sentimentally.
I cannot advise you on this because it is a delicate situation where only you can know what to do exactly.

However, I advise you to also listen to users who are more expert than me, perhaps their answers could be more enlightening, I said what I think, but more advanced users perhaps will simply prove me wrong. Listen to various awarenesses.
Hi thank you so much for the reply. luckily it doesn't concern me and my life also because I'm against being with two guys at the same time. thanks again for the reply 💕

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back