Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Venus Mantra for money

aarzhul

Has anyone reaped benefits from it yet?
Do you believe it will only happen after the full working?

I have had a loan approved since I started, one that was previously denied. No huge economic gain thats free and clear yet, but I am certainly curious how this will be fulfilled.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 7:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Venus Mantra for money

Yes [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Venus Mantra for money

I've not attempted this..isn't Venus currently in retrograde, though?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aarzhul" <kill_hellman@... wrote:

Me messing up the venus square was a fortunate learning experience. I am now half way through Jupiters Square, & a week into the Suns Square. I am reaping benefits of Satan's squares in the most positive way possible. I am rich.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@... wrote:

I have had a loan approved since I started, one that was previously denied. No huge economic gain thats free and clear yet, but I am certainly curious how this will be fulfilled.

Can I ask did you do the spiritual or material squares? What affirmations did you use? If any. I would love to know and congratulations on making money.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

Me messing up the venus square was a fortunate learning experience. I am now half way through Jupiters Square, & a week into the Suns Square. I am reaping benefits of Satan's squares in the most positive way possible. I am rich.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@ wrote:

Currently doing material squares. If you notice my post IS an affirmation. "I am reaping the benefits of Satan's Squares in the most positive way possible. I am rich". Originally, we've been programmed to think "I can't afford, I can't have, ect". Therefore, work to de-program NOT just for material, but for spiritual as well.
As you build your soul & work on your spiritual consistently the energy you put to desires and any working will take course much more quicker.

here's how I think daily:

EVEN IF you have 0 dollars in your pocket, you are rich no matter what. YOU WILL NEVER catch anyone who handles large sums of money regularly saying or thinking anything negative about money. This is because their spirit & mind KNOWS he/she is rich. They are rich if they have 1 or 1 million dollars on that given day. It's a practice just like anything else & doesn't come over night.

my tips:

I affirm, "Large sums of money are being attracted to me in the most positive way possible. This money is all mine to keep & to spend as I choose." 15-20x after vibrating the correct # mantra for that square. I then visualize everything I desire for 5-10 minutes after I vibrate. Throughout the day, do not dwell on the money. I keep my mind off everything & treat affirmations like a snack for my mind/soul. So, 4-6 hours after I initially vibrate squares, I just affirm the same thing as stated above & visualize for 5-10mins. I do this once more before I go to sleep.

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Can I ask did you do the spiritual or material squares? What affirmations did you use? If any. I would love to know and congratulations on making money.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enki's Friend <enkisfriend@ wrote:

Very nice Xeyelove :)

------------------------------
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 8:21 AM EDT xeyelove wrote:

Currently doing material squares. If you notice my post IS an affirmation. "I am reaping the benefits of Satan's Squares in the most positive way possible. I am rich". Originally, we've been programmed to think "I can't afford, I can't have, ect". Therefore, work to de-program NOT just for material, but for spiritual as well.
As you build your soul & work on your spiritual consistently the energy you put to desires and any working will take course much more quicker.

EVEN IF you have 0 dollars in your pocket, you are rich no matter what. YOU WILL NEVER catch anyone who handles large sums of money regularly saying or thinking anything negative about money. This is because their spirit & mind KNOWS he/she is rich. They are rich if they have 1 or 1 million dollars on that given day. It's a practice just like anything else & doesn't come over night.

my tips:

I affirm, "Large sums of money are being attracted to me in the most positive way possible. This money is all mine to keep & to spend as I choose." 15-20x after vibrating the correct # mantra for that square. I then visualize everything I desire for 5-10 minutes after I vibrate. Throughout the day, do not dwell on the money. I keep my mind off everything & treat affirmations like a snack for my mind/soul. So, 4-6 hours after I initially vibrate squares, I just affirm the same thing as stated above & visualize for 5-10mins. I do this once more before I go to sleep.

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Ah brothers and sisters so when will be the right time to start a mantra for the sun? sorry for the quetion am using a simple phone to browes no comp.. Hail satan!!!!!

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 3:21 PM EEST xeyelove wrote:

my tips:

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Thanks Shannon! I've also been trying to get creative quick, making a ritual to get me out of my non Satanic home & into a nice feasible apartment to turn into my Satanic Temple.. feel free to get in contact with ideas!

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

my tips:

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Ofcourse! I use silver energy to give me ideas I also learn from everyone on the groups. Thanks for posting about having a mentality on money (your previous post)
:) I'm also trying to get my own apartment as well. I will work with the runes like Raidho and do a working when the moon is in cancer. I'm hoping to do a great money working to have enough money to get my own apartment. We shall see. Good luck to you sister!
On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 9:57 PM EDT xeyelove wrote:

Thanks Shannon! I've also been trying to get creative quick, making a ritual to get me out of my non Satanic home & into a nice feasible apartment to turn into my Satanic Temple.. feel free to get in contact with ideas!

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

my tips:

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

When the sun is in leo or aries but it can be done in any other sign besides libra and aquarius. Look up the squares on the joyofsatan website.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 2:26 PM EDT mukk_man123@... wrote:

Ah brothers and sisters so when will be the right time to start a mantra for the sun? sorry for the quetion am using a simple phone to browes no comp.. Hail satan!!!!!

my tips:

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

I messed up on the Venus square but I am doing the sun and Jupiter square and serious advanced version of the gentile wealth ritual I am also doing mercury square material to get over social anxiety I noticed a check came to my address for some random person from the state (no I am not going to try to cash it and risk spending 5 years in jail) but anyways that was a sign I know that I am doing things right the strange thing is I have felt much more confident like I don't want to be online much but relate to real people (and I have my own way going about that I am not going to stress over beliefs but try to at least hint at the truth) I feel more and more dissatisfied with being anywhere on the Internet I want something real authentic this didn't really start that strong although I've always preferred real life interaction to Internet until I started the squares note I did and finished Saturn material square too, so hmm it's like certain aspects of my personality are magnified to the extreme my Sun sign is Scorpio btw it started with that square I am affirming and visualizing money is it supposed to affect me in this way idk but Venus in cancer augest perfect for seeking a real life love relationship of the kind I desire. So I will do it then. Anyways I just feel myself getting fed up like I was running a warfare group (now I run it the other person kind of bailed out with helping out) and I feel so frustrated to the point I just said today im not posting a sigil since no one is seeking to really help out other than a couple people but why should I do everything it's like I want to have time to enjoy life. I just said I was disappointed and no one was listening hopefully this gets resolved but then again as if anyone seems to take warfare seriously I mean spiritual warfare me I prefer being nice in interactions. Also the fact that I really don't have many offline friends or anyone to talk to the feeling of loneliness intensified several times what it did its like im so restless wanting to do something with my life. My aura vibe changed too to kind and caring yet sincere and emotional hard to describe but more powerful. I just am getting to the point where my mind is forcing me to go out and do something to try to meet people. I hope all this is a good sign that I'm doing this right I do the correct vibrations. It just feels like everything about me is intensified several times especially my disdain for drama or fakeness of any kind unless it's just joking around I can tell the difference. Anyways I at least think I'll have no money problem soon but mental health wise I hope I'm good.

When the sun is in leo or aries but it can be done in any other sign besides libra and aquarius. Look up the squares on the joyofsatan website.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 2:26 PM EDT mukk_man123@... wrote:

my tips:

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Awesome idea!!! :) && I should have made a topic ages ago for my intro but my name is Matthew :p. I have no doubt that the homes we desire are ours. Keep up the good work sister!

Ofcourse! I use silver energy to give me ideas I also learn from everyone on the groups. Thanks for posting about having a mentality on money (your previous post)
:) I'm also trying to get my own apartment as well. I will work with the runes like Raidho and do a working when the moon is in cancer. I'm hoping to do a great money working to have enough money to get my own apartment. We shall see. Good luck to you sister!

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

my tips:

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sunday July 24th when the Sun enters Leo for the square.

http://www.moontracks.com/sun_solar_ingress.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@... wrote:

my tips:

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Lol I don't know why I assumed you were a girl XD LOL

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 7:23 AM EDT xeyelove wrote:

Awesome idea!!! :) && I should have made a topic ages ago for my intro but my name is Matthew :p. I have no doubt that the homes we desire are ours. Keep up the good work sister!

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

my tips:

Hail Astaroth!
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back