Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vengeance as a family... Hail Satan!

eclypse666

I was thinking this could be our template:

Name of enemy:
Other personal information about the target:
What harm the person caused you:
What you want to have happen to the person:
Provide pictures of the target if you have any-
We can curse each others enemies as any loving family would. Satan stands for justice!

Don't forget to thoroughly cleanse yourself spiritually after setting curses on an individual.

Let me tell you about some things that I've been experiencing.
I have a lot of built up anger inside about a particular person... One night I started praying to Father for justice against the individual, wishing all the same supernatural attacks against him, as he did to me. As I listed the curses I wanted to happen to him, I could feel my soul supernaturally feel so... so... sooo good. I was actually moaning through out the prayer it felt so pleasurable. This person supernaturally attacked me for years before I became a Satanist. Some of it looked like this: His image would appear in my mind and say all sorts of terrible things to me through out the day. It manifested in reality as well, cursing my life further. After the prayer I saw a visual of me, standing in front of his tombstone that said his name and the date of his death was 2017! I focused a grey aura over it for a while.
His name is DOUG STEINBRUGGE for the record... Unfortunately I don't have a photo of him, but anything to make the remaining miserable existence he has more miserable would be greatly appreciated. Thanks brothers... Satan bless you.

Attachments :
<ol>SS.jpg</ol>Sounds like a great Idea. Our common enemy is the Jews. Glad this might make the gods proud because this will make us look like we can all stand and keep floating together like a bunch of fire ants during a flood. We sail the SS boat everyone!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Thursday, December 1, 2016 11:21 AM, "eclypse666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was thinking this could be our template:

Name of enemy:
Other personal information about the target:
What harm the person caused you:
What you want to have happen to the person:
Provide pictures of the target if you have any-
We can curse each others enemies as any loving family would. Satan stands for justice!

Don't forget to thoroughly cleanse yourself spiritually after setting curses on an individual.

Let me tell you about some things that I've been experiencing.
I have a lot of built up anger inside about a particular person... One night I started praying to Father for justice against the individual, wishing all the same supernatural attacks against him, as he did to me. As I listed the curses I wanted to happen to him, I could feel my soul supernaturally feel so... so... sooo good. I was actually moaning through out the prayer it felt so pleasurable. This person supernaturally attacked me for years before I became a Satanist. Some of it looked like this: His image would appear in my mind and say all sorts of terrible things to me through out the day. It manifested in reality as well, cursing my life further. After the prayer I saw a visual of me, standing in front of his tombstone that said his name and the date of his death was 2017! I focused a grey aura over it for a while.
His name is DOUG STEINBRUGGE for the record... Unfortunately I don't have a photo of him, but anything to make the remaining miserable existence he has more miserable would be greatly appreciated. Thanks brothers... Satan bless you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back