Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Vaping"

cmxmuffins

My friends fell into the habit of vaping. Now they sre trying to get me to try it. They claim it's safe because it's not tobacco smoke and they get the nicotine free kind. I think there are still health risks. It just doesn't sit right with me. Is there reason for my concern or am I just paranoid?

If you don't feel right about it then don't do it.Sure its nothing compared to harmful cigarettes and all but what is the point of doing vaping? 
Do you smoke cigarettes?
If not then you don't need to do the whole vaping thing...There is no need to get pressured from others and also putting smoke in your lungs still isn't smart. You don't need that stuff.
Still it is your decision.

Although "vaping" seems great now, it does have some health problems, like getting addicted to "vaping" and it's not the best thing to constantly breath in smoke into your lungs. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 18, 2015, at 22:21, "cmxmuffins@... [SSHealth]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  My friends fell into the habit of vaping. Now they sre trying to get me to try it. They claim it's safe because it's not tobacco smoke and they get the nicotine free kind. I think there are still health risks. It just doesn't sit right with me. Is there reason for my concern or am I just paranoid?

Also something to consider...what exactly is in the vape? I'm pretty sure they're inhaling chemicals, especially if they are flavored, but are they toxic or what?

Vaping can be unsafe. Usually they use esters mixed in air. But still I'd not recommend you to do it even if it seems safe on paper.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back