Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vampirism...

yonzuu

Ok so, it's a bad thing to be a psihic vampire, or how it's called..( my english is bad, ignore that :D). Is it something against satanism?! Cuz I thing I am one. I mean, I know i've been feeding on my ex girlfriend's force life. I need some information. I didn't find anything about this o JoS. I may be blind or smth xD... So, a lil' help? :]

As far as I know is isn't against Satanism. I purposefully searched on the main site for rules concerning psychic vampirism but there aren't any so I assume it's ok as long as you don't feed off fellow satanists. I'm not a natural psychic vampire but I occasionally deliberately absorb the energy of others. If the person you feed from has a good aura it can be a good way of strengthening your own. Be careful not to feed off a single person for too long though, as it could make them drowsy and in extreme cases cause them to fall unconscious. I have never known psychic vampirism to kill but it is not something I'd try in any case. Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!
PS. Anton LaVey's "psychic vampire" is very different to a proper one.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:38 BST yonzuu wrote:

Ok so, it's a bad thing to be a psihic vampire, or how it's called..( my english is bad, ignore that :D). Is it something against satanism?! Cuz I thing I am one. I mean, I know i've been feeding on my ex girlfriend's force life. I need some information. I didn't find anything about this o JoS. I may be blind or smth xD... So, a lil' help? :]

Not in any way Satanic - it is actually the method the enemy uses to feed off of our life-force.

However, it is permitted in black magic to drain the life-force of a victim if s/he deserves. But the energy drainage for itself is merely becoming addicted to sb else and this is by no means the thing which a true Satsnist should strive for.

We are here to become independant.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH CULTS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yonzuu" <yonzuu@... wrote:

It's fine yo drain someones aura or chakras of energy, as long as you're not dependent on it like a hollywood vampire and blood.

Just make sure they do deserve it, if they say something, remember, fight fire with fire.

I find it quite fun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Not in any way Satanic - it is actually the method the enemy uses to feed off of our life-force.

However, it is permitted in black magic to drain the life-force of a victim if s/he deserves. But the energy drainage for itself is merely becoming addicted to sb else and this is by no means the thing which a true Satsnist should strive for.

We are here to become independant.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH CULTS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yonzuu" <yonzuu@ wrote:

how is LaVey's 'psychic vampire' different to, as you say, an proper one.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... wrote:
  As far as I know is isn't against Satanism. I purposefully searched on the main site for rules concerning psychic vampirism but there aren't any so I assume it's ok as long as you don't feed off fellow satanists. I'm not a natural psychic vampire but I occasionally deliberately absorb the energy of others. If the person you feed from has a good aura it can be a good way of strengthening your own. Be careful not to feed off a single person for too long though, as it could make them drowsy and in extreme cases cause them to fall unconscious. I have never known psychic vampirism to kill but it is not something I'd try in any case. Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I'm a Psy-Vamp and also a Satanist! It's La Vey who declared psy-vamps anti social and anti Satanist but we all have to survive somehow! He was right in many things but wrong in others! Live your Satanism the best way you can but also live your Vampirism the best way possible!

--- En date de : Mar 22.6.10, yonzuu <yonzuu@... a écrit :
De: yonzuu <yonzuu@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Vampirism...
À: [email protected]
Date: Mardi 22 juin 2010, 10h38

[/TD]

LaVey believed they were anti-social people who just wanted to use others for their own ends. A proper psychic vampire is rarely anti-social and literally feeds on the aura of others.
Hail Satan!

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:03 BST debbie poston wrote:

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Nicholas Trott <
nicholas.trott@... wrote:

As far as I know is isn't against Satanism. I purposefully searched on the
main site for rules concerning psychic vampirism but there aren't any so I
assume it's ok as long as you don't feed off fellow satanists. I'm not a
natural psychic vampire but I occasionally deliberately absorb the energy of
others. If the person you feed from has a good aura it can be a good way of
strengthening your own. Be careful not to feed off a single person for too
long though, as it could make them drowsy and in extreme cases cause them to
fall unconscious. I have never known psychic vampirism to kill but it is not
something I'd try in any case. Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!

Ok so, it's a bad thing to be a psihic vampire, or how it's called..( my
english is bad, ignore that :D). Is it something against satanism?! Cuz I
thing I am one. I mean, I know i've been feeding on my ex girlfriend's force
life. I need some information. I didn't find anything about this o JoS. I
may be blind or smth xD... So, a lil' help? :]

And I believe that it's not wrong to live of the life force of others, it's a good way to weaken enemies and destroy them, as well as living off their energy, though i do believe it wrong to use it against other Satanists but I don't see why not of other people, their all sheep anyway whether their xtian or not if they realise it or not. SO i say it's a good thing they don't deserve the energies or abilities they have.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

I'm a Psy-Vamp and also a Satanist! It's La Vey who declared psy-vamps anti social and anti Satanist but we all have to survive somehow! He was right in many things but wrong in others!
Live your Satanism the best way you can but also live your Vampirism the best way possible!

À: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

ok. Do you know of any books that I could read up on satanism.
debbie

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:09 AM, Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... wrote:
  LaVey believed they were anti-social people who just wanted to use others for their own ends. A proper psychic vampire is rarely anti-social and literally feeds on the aura of others.
Hail Satan!

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:03 BST debbie poston wrote:

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Nicholas Trott <
nicholas.trott@... wrote:

As far as I know is isn't against Satanism. I purposefully searched on the
main site for rules concerning psychic vampirism but there aren't any so I
assume it's ok as long as you don't feed off fellow satanists. I'm not a
natural psychic vampire but I occasionally deliberately absorb the energy of
others. If the person you feed from has a good aura it can be a good way of
strengthening your own. Be careful not to feed off a single person for too
long though, as it could make them drowsy and in extreme cases cause them to
fall unconscious. I have never known psychic vampirism to kill but it is not
something I'd try in any case. Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!

Ok so, it's a bad thing to be a psihic vampire, or how it's called..( my
english is bad, ignore that :D). Is it something against satanism?! Cuz I
thing I am one. I mean, I know i've been feeding on my ex girlfriend's force
life. I need some information. I didn't find anything about this o JoS. I
may be blind or smth xD... So, a lil' help? :]

<td val[/IMG]Absolutely! Well said![/B] HAIL SATAN[/B] and HAIL SATANIC VAMPIRES[/B] L!
[/B]
--- En date de : Mer 23.6.10, godofdeathfire <godofdeathfire@... a écrit :
De: godofdeathfire <godofdeathfire@...
Objet: Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Vampirism...
À: [email protected]
Date: Mercredi 23 juin 2010, 19h17

And I believe that it's not wrong to live of the life force of others, it's a good way to weaken enemies and destroy them, as well as living off their energy, though i do believe it wrong to use it against other Satanists but I don't see why not of other people, their all sheep anyway whether their xtian or not if they realise it or not. SO i say it's a good thing they don't deserve the energies or abilities they have.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

I'm a Psy-Vamp and also a Satanist! It's La Vey who declared psy-vamps anti social and anti Satanist but we all have to survive somehow! He was right in many things but wrong in others!
Live your Satanism the best way you can but also live your Vampirism the best way possible!

À: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back