Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vaginismus

Diana Savala

<td val[/IMG]Hey everyone! So I got diagnosed with vaginismus and I've pretty much had a sexless life for 20 years :[. If you don't know what vaginismus is please Google it. ..but it's pretty much just that sex hurts tremendously due to uncontrollable muscle tightening! So my question is... what could I possibly do to fix this??? I have tried working on my sacral and base chakras and also programming that "I can have painless good sex".. nothing has worked! I would appreciate any advice! :) thank you So much ♡ hail Father Satan
♡ hail Leraje Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

"Painless sex"

I google your issue but I wonder if your partner know's what his doing?

I hope you know or your partner know that to have a painless sex he needs to start with foreplay which is supposed to lubricate your vagina and then if you never had sex, then you're still a virgin, he should take his time going inside you, inch by inch:

Example: he got in 1-2 inches then he go's out and back in again..

If you want to have memorable time with your partner I suggest you to visit this website:

http://www.jasonjulius.com/

and

http://www.jasonjulius.com/products/

If your partner knows about the foreplay and you're lubricated and he still cannot get inside then I'm out of idea's.

Sorry :/
Ave Satanas
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

Hey everyone! So I got diagnosed with vaginismus and I've pretty much had a sexless life for 20 years :[. If you don't know what vaginismus is please Google it. ..but it's pretty much just that sex hurts tremendously due to uncontrollable muscle tightening! So my question is... what could I possibly do to fix this??? I have tried working on my sacral and base chakras and also programming that "I can have painless good sex".. nothing has worked! I would appreciate any advice! :) thank you So much

♡ hail Father Satan
♡ hail Leraje

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Well from reading about it on google, it says that it usually is causes by sone psychological hang up of some sort. What do you think if that?

It does make some kind of sense. Have you had sex at ALL in your life when it wasnt painful? Maybe you should go to doctor or get some kind of physical therapy for it. But you should be the only one to evaluate yourself and be honeat with yourself if there are some kind of fear or hang up.

You need to keep using energy healing or magick to fix the problem. Have you done a 40 day working to heal the issue?

------------------------------
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 8:14 AM PDT Diana Savala wrote:

Hey everyone! So I got diagnosed with vaginismus and I've pretty much had a sexless life for 20 years :[. If you don't know what vaginismus is please Google it. ..but it's pretty much just that sex hurts tremendously due to uncontrollable muscle tightening! So my question is... what could I possibly do to fix this??? I have tried working on my sacral and base chakras and also programming that "I can have painless good sex".. nothing has worked! I would appreciate any advice! :) thank you So much

♡ hail Father Satan
♡ hail Leraje

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Vaginismus
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 3:14:08 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Hey everyone! So I got diagnosed with vaginismus and I've pretty much had a sexless life for 20 years :[. If you don't know what vaginismus is please Google it. ..but it's pretty much just that sex hurts tremendously due to uncontrollable muscle tightening! So my question is... what could I possibly do to fix this??? I have tried working on my sacral and base chakras and also programming that "I can have painless good sex".. nothing has worked! I would appreciate any advice! :) thank you So much ♡ hail Father Satan
♡ hail Leraje Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Excuse me shannon but i gotta ask....what the hell is a hang up?
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Vaginismus
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 10:52:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Well from reading about it on google, it says that it usually is causes by sone psychological hang up of some sort. What do you think if that?

It does make some kind of sense. Have you had sex at ALL in your life when it wasnt painful? Maybe you should go to doctor or get some kind of physical therapy for it. But you should be the only one to evaluate yourself and be honeat with yourself if there are some kind of fear or hang up.

You need to keep using energy healing or magick to fix the problem. Have you done a 40 day working to heal the issue?

♡ hail Father Satan
♡ hail Leraje

[/TD]

Hangups are psychological blocks/issues/problems. They are related to guilt/shame, whether deserved or not. 
Diana, I recommend focusing on the Arya (eight fold) path. It will heal you from the inside out.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2013 12:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

♡ hail Father Satan
♡ hail Leraje

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Hey everyone! Thanks for all your awesome answers! I was thinking just now and in high school I felt "raped" by a guy there. .. So I've come to the conclusion that this might be the reason! I will try all of your advices and I hope they help! My boyfriend and I need sex in order to have a good relationship
:) Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 1:34:27 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hangups are psychological blocks/issues/problems. They are related to guilt/shame, whether deserved or not. 
Diana, I recommend focusing on the Arya (eight fold) path. It will heal you from the inside out.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN 
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2013 12:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

♡ hail Father Satan
♡ hail Leraje

[/TD]

[/TD]

here in australia we have a show called emabarrising bodies i normally watch it for a giggle as people see these tv people for things there to embarrassed to tell a Dr. well to cut a long story short a woman who had that condition went on the show. It ended up she had endomdemetriosis and adhesians were causing the problem she had them removed surgically end of problem

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Excuse me shannon but i gotta ask....what the hell is a hang up?

Exactly!

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 8:40 PM PDT Diana Savala wrote:

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your awesome answers! I was thinking just now and in high school I felt "raped" by a guy there. .. So I've come to the conclusion that this might be the reason! I will try all of your advices and I hope they help! My boyfriend and I need sex in order to have a good relationship
:)

We also have that show here in New Zealand. Good point though, perhaps this issue is more biological than psychological and can be treated medically. But is up to Diana to find out for herself.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@... wrote:

here in australia we have a show called emabarrising bodies i normally watch it for a giggle as people see these tv people for things there to embarrassed to tell a Dr. well to cut a long story short a woman who had that condition went on the show. It ended up she had endomdemetriosis and adhesians were causing the problem she had them removed surgically end of problem

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

A[/IMG]</var> can u give me direction    
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:45 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Vaginismus
  We also have that show here in New Zealand. Good point though, perhaps this issue is more biological than psychological and can be treated medically. But is up to Diana to find out for herself.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [email protected], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var>t me what to do.
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Vaginismus
  We also have that show here in New Zealand. Good point though, perhaps this issue is more biological than psychological and can be treated medically. But is up to Diana to find out for herself. Lucius Oria HAIL SATAN --- In [email protected], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@... wrote: here in australia we have a show called emabarrising bodies i normally watch it for a giggle as people see these tv people for things there to embarrassed to tell a Dr. well to cut a long story short a woman who had that condition went on the show. It ended up she had endomdemetriosis and adhesians were causing the problem she had them removed surgically end of problem --- In [email protected], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote: Excuse me shannon but i gotta ask....what the hell is a hang up? Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

----- Forwarded Message -----
  We also have that show here in New Zealand. Good point though, perhaps this issue is more biological than psychological and can be treated medically. But is up to Diana to find out for herself. Lucius Oria HAIL SATAN --- In [email protected], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@... wrote: here in australia we have a show called emabarrising bodies i normally watch it for a giggle as people see these tv people for things there to embarrassed to tell a Dr. well to cut a long story short a woman who had that condition went on the show. It ended up she had endomdemetriosis and adhesians were causing the problem she had them removed surgically end of problem --- In [email protected], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote: Excuse me shannon but i gotta ask....what the hell is a hang up? Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Read and study joyofsatan.org 

--- In [email protected], <juniormakwiti@... wrote:

----- Forwarded Message -----
Am a new member  can u give me direction    

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back