Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vaccines

Alicia666

Greetings fellow Spiritual Satanists

My question is does anyone know if vaccinations as in the flu vaccine and children vaccines are good for the body, I know that meningococcal disease is very bad and the vaccines for this disease prevents this disease from happening, but these other vaccines that’s given from the day a baby is born up until they are 18 years old, and then the flu and covid vaccines does any know anything about vaccines
Thank you

Is it? I know people who never got that vaccine and never got ill with it. Some others like tetanus of course need to be done. 1 vaccine at a time. Never more as triple vaccines and similar are knows to cause nervous damage.

Fakevid and flu vaccines are thr most blatant example of unneeded. Many vaccines are unneeded depending on where you live. You wouldn't vaccinate against tropical illnesses if you live away from tropical countries.
Yeah

I know what you mean but some vaccines for children are needed, like the meningococcal vaccine

I agree with you, never double or triple because it can do so much damage, yeah I’m not too keen on Vaccines too but sometimes it is need, not all the ones they want to continue jabbing the babies and children
Is it? I know people who never got that vaccine and never got ill with it. Some others like tetanus of course need to be done. 1 vaccine at a time. Never more as triple vaccines and similar are knows to cause nervous damage.

Fakevid and flu vaccines are thr most blatant example of unneeded. Many vaccines are unneeded depending on where you live. You wouldn't vaccinate against tropical illnesses if you live away from tropical countries.

واکسن های کووید ۱۹ را اصلا مصرف نکنید، چون خطرناک هستند

I agree with you, never double or triple because it can do so much damage, yeah I’m not too keen on Vaccines too but sometimes it is need, not all the ones they want to continue jabbing the babies and children
Maybe some vaccines are efficient and important, I'm not a doctor.
But, as far I understood, pharmaceutical industry append more and more carcinogenic shits in vaccines, like aluminium, disgusting biological waste, animal cells...
So, the most important point is the ethic of your doctor and the laboratories he works with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back