Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Using runes

666 Viktor 666

I am new to this but it seems quite straight forward. So just tell me if I am right or wrong. I simply go into a trance state, affirm my desires while chanting one of my chosen runes and is that it? I don't get the part with the stones and stuff, Do I have to find a stone and do something with it or can I just find the right rune right now and get on with it? Thanks! Hail Satan! Praise His Mighty Daemons! Dark Blessings to You all!

The stones are optional. In fact, I think those stones are actually used only for divinatory purposes. But all you need is the proper rune for whatever you wanto do, and you'll be good to go. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: 666 Viktor 666 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:02 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Using runes
  I am new to this but it seems quite straight forward. So just tell me if I am right or wrong. I simply go into a trance state, affirm my desires while chanting one of my chosen runes and is that it? I don't get the part with the stones and stuff, Do I have to find a stone and do something with it or can I just find the right rune right now and get on with it? Thanks! Hail Satan! Praise His Mighty Daemons! Dark Blessings to You all!

The rune Stones are mainly that way for divination purposes, Its not required though, you don't need a crystal of any form to use the runes or runic energy but If you have a stone that has energy properties similar to what you want to attract you could incorporate it into the ritual- Example Love- Rose Quartz, Moonstone Money- Malachite, Citrine Grounding/Emotional Stability- Aquamarine, Brownish or Greenish Jasper, General Purpose- Clear Quartz Protection- Whiteish Jasper, Smokey Quartz, clear quartz etc.
There are plenty more these are just some examples.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

The stones are optional. In fact, I think those stones are actually used only for divinatory purposes. But all you need is the proper rune for whatever you wanto do, and you'll be good to go. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Using runes

Hey Ive got a question, too:

How du I use runes if I wish to get answers like with a ouja-board or with a pendulum, or tarot-cards.
There a so much ways in the internet and in books, but which way is right, which way is true?
How do I interpret the runes right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

The rune Stones are mainly that way for divination purposes, Its not required though, you don't need a crystal of any form to use the runes or runic energy but If you have a stone that has energy properties similar to what you want to attract you could incorporate it into the ritual- Example Love- Rose Quartz, Moonstone Money- Malachite, Citrine Grounding/Emotional Stability- Aquamarine, Brownish or Greenish Jasper, General Purpose- Clear Quartz Protection- Whiteish Jasper, Smokey Quartz, clear quartz etc.
There are plenty more these are just some examples.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Using runes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back