Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Using energy balls

filipch

I've always given them to Father and my Guardian Demon, since I didn't know what else to do with them. After opening the chakras and working on feeling energy for a while, I've been able to form these more powerful than ever before, so I think I should also start using them myself. I just choose an adequate color, program them and direct them? I think I also saw around the groups something about amplifying their power by spinning them, vibrating runes into them etc.I figure it's like any energy work, but I'd just like some guidelines from more experienced people, just to make sure.

Look under the meditations section on the JoS website. 

--- In [email protected], <filipch@... wrote:

I've always given them to Father and my Guardian Demon, since I didn't know what else to do with them. After opening the chakras and working on feeling energy for a while, I've been able to form these more powerful than ever before, so I think I should also start using them myself. I just choose an adequate color, program them and direct them? I think I also saw around the groups something about amplifying their power by spinning them, vibrating runes into them etc.I figure it's like any energy work, but I'd just like some guidelines from more experienced people, just to make sure.

Hello, this question is irrelevant to the topic but its really important. I preferably want to ask the JoS clergy but anyone who can answer it CORRECTLY will serve just as well. I asked it on another topic and it seems someone had deleted my post. I was reading the Al-Jilwah and I come across the section when Father Satan(HAIL HIS GLORIOUS NAME) himself says he hates three things. What are the three things our true beautiful Creator hates? Thank you in advance to the one who answers HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL FORNEUS!!! AND HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

christianity, islam, and judaism 

--- In [email protected], <peacock_angel666@... wrote:

Hello, this question is irrelevant to the topic but its really important. I preferably want to ask the JoS clergy but anyone who can answer it CORRECTLY will serve just as well. I asked it on another topic and it seems someone had deleted my post. I was reading the Al-Jilwah and I come across the section when Father Satan(HAIL HIS GLORIOUS NAME) himself says he hates three things. What are the three things our true beautiful Creator hates? Thank you in advance to the one who answers HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL FORNEUS!!! AND HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

When working with yourself, usually we invoke the energy, hence creating balls of energy isn't needed. It is only when we are evoking the energy, into a ball infront of us, to be sent to someone else.
As someone else said, check the JoS. There is a meditation called 'Ball of Light Meditation'. This could give you some ideas of how it can be used.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <filipch@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back