Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

urgent please help!

Shannon Outlaw

hey brothers and sisters! ok this is it. i have an ex friend who owes me money an betrayed my trust. he has wronged me :( me and him are arguing an i tell him if he doesnt pay me back then he will regret it! then he says an brags about how he will not pay me back and i need it badly! so he said that his father has blessed him and that his father will curse me! what am i to do. will father and the demons punish them beore they punish me. im sure they are cathoilic or christian! what should i do!??

Shannon, calm down now--his "father" won't do a darn thing to you, he DOESN'T EXIST! Forget about being "cursed" by his "god"--it won't happen. You may consider doing your own destruction ritual against him, or just ask Satan to help with this, but don't worry about a fictitious "god" doing you any harm. It won't happen.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hey brothers and sisters! ok this is it. i have an ex friend who owes me money an betrayed my trust. he has wronged me :( me and him are arguing an i tell him if he doesnt pay me back then he will regret it! then he says an brags about how he will not pay me back and i need it badly! so he said that his father has blessed him and that his father will curse me! what am i to do. will father and the demons punish them beore they punish me. im sure they are cathoilic or christian! what should i do!??

thank you
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:26:18 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: urgent please help!

Shannon, calm down now--his "father" won't do a darn thing to you, he DOESN'T EXIST! Forget about being "cursed" by his "god"--it won't happen. You may consider doing your own destruction ritual against him, or just ask Satan to help with this, but don't worry about a fictitious "god" doing you any harm. It won't happen.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

He could only wish his lie of a god could do any real harm to us protected ones. Let me take the time to tell you that you have nothing to worry about. Especially if you keep up on meditations. Your aura should be strong enough to shield this individuals negative bullshit.

As far as what to do about your situation, I would most definitely drop this bastard. Something like this can create a large amount of hatred which can be channeled properly into mass amounts of energy needed to reach a desired outcome.

To cause bad luck and/or harm:
If your own aura is powerful enough, just sitting and stewing about the person should be enough. I have found it is important to visualize repeatedly in a relaxed, but angry way a specific misfortune.

With all workings of black magick the outcome depends on the strength of the auras involved. The aura of the victim *must* be weaker than that of the sorcerer. If the victim's aura is more powerful, the working could rebound as a more powerful aura naturally deflects negative energy. Some people just have naturally powerful auras. This can come from past lives. If an offending person naturally has a more powerful aura, you will be able to feel resistance. Take the time to build your own aura before doing any kind of this sort of working.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... pping.html

Father does help in situations like this as small as it sounds. I remember about a month ago I lost my wallet. Which had my bank card, my drivers license, mine and my daughters social security cards, and my h&r block tax return card. I basically lost everything an identity thief would ever need. I was so pissed, I mean really pissed. All I remembered doing was just driving around to all the places I had last visited. On my way driving back home I simply ask Satan for the safe return of my stuff. About 10 minutes later my wife called from her job. She said some man said that he seen my wallet drop out of my car when I opened the door to drive off. Which was the last placed I visited and had already checked.

So I went back up there and sure enough all my stuff was still there. Bank cards and all. Even the cash that I had in there. All I could do was smile and thank Satan for that, he is truly amazing.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

thanks you guys. he does drugs so i feel that mines is stronger. mac he said that his father has worked with a spirit and i will have nightmares and will happen within 30 days...hmm thank you so much guys :) i guess i wont worry about it just in case i will build up my aura of protecion and vibrate the rune algiz into my aura! hail satan! i love you father! thanks mac, kisses hehehe !
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:21:34 pm

He could only wish his lie of a god could do any real harm to us protected ones. Let me take the time to tell you that you have nothing to worry about. Especially if you keep up on meditations. Your aura should be strong enough to shield this individuals negative bullshit.

As far as what to do about your situation, I would most definitely drop this bastard. Something like this can create a large amount of hatred which can be channeled properly into mass amounts of energy needed to reach a desired outcome.

To cause bad luck and/or harm:
If your own aura is powerful enough, just sitting and stewing about the person should be enough. I have found it is important to visualize repeatedly in a relaxed, but angry way a specific misfortune.

With all workings of black magick the outcome depends on the strength of the auras involved. The aura of the victim *must* be weaker than that of the sorcerer. If the victim's aura is more powerful, the working could rebound as a more powerful aura naturally deflects n

Hey ! what's happened to you ? Do you have lost your common sense, Shannon ?Aren't you Satanist ? Aren't you dedicated ???Then, you don't know what to do ?A RITUAL OF DESTRUCTION TOMORROW AT THE HOUR OR ARIES ASKING JUSTICE TO FATHER AND THE FOUR CROWNED PRINCES AND YOUR GD !!!!!!!!!Or in your astral temple if necessary, but DO IT !!!
And what is it this sentence : "what am i to do. will father and the demons punish them beore they punish me. im sure they are cathoilic or christian! what should i do!??
Shannon, listen to me : to be satanist is not just asking questions days and nights and ask help at the very first trouble. To be satanist is to stand up against injustice and the enemy. DON'T TAKE ABUSE FROM THIS FILTH AND HIS DISGUSTING FATHER WHO IS NOTHING MORE THAN A THOUGTFORM CREATED OR INSPIRED BY ANU THE DEVIL !!!!!!!!
Stand up Shannon ! Already, take a candle, any colors, even if red or black or blue better.Fulfill in front of you a big bag of all  your pain, your anger, your filling of injustice, everything bad in you, I mean everything who make you feeling up and down. Do it seriously, very concentrated. When you feel a strong and good relief, put all the bag in the candle. Fulfill the candle with all the "bad" feelings. And program the candle : "during all the time this flame will burn, all these negative energy will attack and destroy deeply and without pity ..... in the name of Satan, my beloved Father, who does't not tolerate any injustice".
And tomorrow, the ritual of destruction. Be strong.What is it to panic like that ! YOU ARE WITH THE TRUE GOD. SATAN IS POWERFUL BEYOND ANY WORDS.LOOK IN JUST FEW YEARS WHAT THE DEMONS DID FOR US, AGAINST THE ENEMY, THEY ARE NOT FREE FOR A LONG TIME, JUST LOOK AT THEIR WORK !!!!
Then, you have no fear to have of the "curse of the xian".FIGHT IS THE BEST SHIELD. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE 10 000 MEMBERS HERE UNDERSTAND THAT ! FIGHT, FOR SATAN'S LOVE, FIGHT !YOU WILL BECOME STRONGER, POWERFUL, AND RESPECTED !

DEATH TO THE ENE[/IMG]Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat ![/B]
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 22h 27min 14s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

i understand that sekhmet. i should not have paniced! its because i feel that the problem was too small and because i kind of threatened him first. ya know. sry sekhmet. i wrote that post out of instant paranoia! i feel so embarrased! :(
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:49:56 am
From: "Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine" <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

Hey ! what's happened to you ? Do you have lost your common sense, Shannon ?
Aren't you Satanist ? Aren't you dedicated ???
Then, you don't know what to do ?
A RITUAL OF DESTRUCTION TOMORROW AT THE HOUR OR ARIES ASKING JUSTICE TO FATHER
AND THE FOUR CROWNED PRINCES AND YOUR GD !!!!!!!!!
Or in your astral temple if necessary, but DO IT !!!

And what is it this sentence : "what am i to do. will father and the demons
punish them beore they punish me. im sure they are cathoilic or christian! what
should i do!??

Shannon, listen to me : to be satanist is not just asking questions days and
nights and ask help at the very first trouble. To be satanist is to stand up
against injustice and the enemy.
DON'T TAKE ABUSE FROM THIS FILTH AND HIS DISGUSTING FATHER WHO IS NOTHING MORE
THAN A THOUGTFORM CREATED OR INSPIRED BY ANU THE DEVIL !!!!!!!!

Stand up Shannon ! Already, take a candle, any colors, even if red or black or
blue better.
Fulfill in front of you a big bag of all your pain, your anger, your filling of
injustice, everything bad in you, I mean everything who make you feeling up and
down. Do it seriously, very concentrated. When you feel a strong and good
relief, put all the bag in the candle. Fulfill the candle with all the "bad"
feelings. And program the candle : "during all the time this flame will burn,
all these negative energy will attack and destroy deeply and without pity .....
in the name of Satan, my beloved Father, who does't not tolerate any injustice".

And tomorrow, the ritual of destruction. Be strong.
What is it to panic like that !
YOU ARE WITH THE TRUE GOD. SATAN IS POWERFUL BEYOND ANY WORDS.
LOOK IN JUST FEW YEARS WHAT THE DEMONS DID FOR US, AGAINST THE ENEMY, THEY ARE
NOT FREE FOR A LONG TIME, JUST LOOK AT THEIR WORK !!!!

Then, you have no fear to have of the "curse of the xian".
FIGHT IS THE BEST SHIELD. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE 10 000 MEMBERS HERE UNDERSTAND
THAT ! FIGHT, FOR SATAN'S LOVE, FIGHT !
YOU WILL BECOME STRONGER, POWERFUL, AND RESPECTED !

DEATH TO THE ENEMIES ! Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all
the Mighty Gods of Duat !

I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a
French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't
answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat
- If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

hey brothers and sisters! ok this is it. i have an ex friend who owes me money
an betrayed my trust. he has wronged me :( me and him are arguing an i tell him
if he doesnt pay me back then he will regret it! then he says an brags about how
he will not pay me back and i need it badly! so he said that his father has
blessed him and that his father will curse me! what am i to do. will father and
the demons punish them beore they punish me. im sure they are cathoilic or
christian! what should i do!??

Dont be embarrassed ! My way to talk is to "shake" our fear ! And dont worry I shake myself everyday and strongly ! As I have like any human being my own fears !But Shannon, dont let this filthy person quite ! Destroy him. You will feel after that stronger than ever, believe me and your GD will be there with you !
 Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

Envoyé le : Lun 28 mars 2011, 16h 10min 04s
Objet : RE: Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

i understand that sekhmet. i should not have paniced! its because i feel that the problem was too small and because i kind of threatened him first. ya know. sry sekhmet. i wrote that post out of instant paranoia! i feel so embarrased! :(
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:49:56 am
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

Hey ! what's happened to you ? Do you have lost your common sense, Shannon ?
Aren't you Satanist ? Aren't you dedicated ???
Then, you don't know what to do ?
A RITUAL OF DESTRUCTION TOMORROW AT THE HOUR OR ARIES ASKING JUSTICE TO FATHER
AND THE FOUR CROWNED PRINCES AND YOUR GD !!!!!!!!!
Or in your astral temple if necessary, but DO IT !!!

And what is it this sentence : "what am i to do. will father and the demons
punish them beore they punish me. im sure they are cathoilic or christian! what
should i do!??

Shannon, listen to me : to be satanist is not just asking questions days and
nights and ask help at the very first trouble. To be satanist is to stand up
against injustice and the enemy.
DON'T TAKE ABUSE FROM THIS FILTH AND HIS DISGUSTING FATHER WHO IS NOTHING MORE
THAN A THOUGTFORM CREATED OR INSPIRED BY ANU THE DEVIL !!!!!!!!

Stand up Shannon ! Already, take a candle, any colors, even if red or black or
blue better.
Fulfill in front of you a big bag of all your pain, your anger, your filling of
injustice, everything bad in you, I mean everything who make you feeling up and
down. Do it seriously, very concentrated. When you feel a strong and good
relief, put all the bag in the candle. Fulfill the candle with all the "bad"
feelings. And program the candle : "during all the time this flame will burn,
all these negative energy will attack and destroy deeply and without pity .....
in the name of Satan, my beloved Father, who does't not tolerate any injustice".

And tomorrow, the ritual of destruction. Be strong.
What is it to panic like that !
YOU ARE WITH THE TRUE GOD. SATAN IS POWERFUL BEYOND ANY WORDS.
LOOK IN JUST FEW YEARS WHAT THE DEMONS DID FOR US, AGAINST THE ENEMY, THEY ARE
NOT FREE FOR A LONG TIME, JUST LOOK AT THEIR WORK !!!!

Then, you have no fear to have of the "curse of the xian".
FIGHT IS THE BEST SHIELD. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE 10 000 MEMBERS HERE UNDERSTAND
THAT ! FIGHT, FOR SATAN'S LOVE, FIGHT !
YOU WILL BECOME STRONGER, POWERFUL, AND RESPECTED !

DEATH TO THE ENEMIES ! Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all
the Mighty Gods of Duat !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

hey brothers and sisters! ok this is it. i have an ex friend who owes me money
an betrayed my trust. he has wronged me :( me and him are arguing an i tell him
if he doesnt pay me back then he will regret it! then he says an brags about how
he will not pay me back and i need it badly! so he said that his father has
blessed him and that his father will curse me! what am i to do. will father and
the demons punish them beore they punish me. im sure they are cathoilic or
christian! what should i do!??

It's common sense to use black magick in situations like this one. We don't have our spiritual powers for show and not using them if you understand what I mean :)

thanks sekhmet :) it was that and the fact that he said his father had twenty years experience but thanks. i dont know my gd yet.. but im patient hmmm
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:20:15 am
Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

Dont be embarrassed ! My way to talk is to "shake" our fear ! And dont worry I
shake myself everyday and strongly ! As I have like any human being my own fears
!
But Shannon, dont let this filthy person quite ! Destroy him. You will feel
after that stronger than ever, believe me and your GD will be there with you !
Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat
!

Objet : RE: Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

i understand that sekhmet. i should not have paniced! its because i feel th

even if you don't know your GD He will be with you !I wait 1 year to know the great name of my GDs.But there were there since the beginning/Don't worry ! Call Him my beloved GD, it will be ok.Even with 1000 years of experience, NOTHING can attack and especially hurt you if you are fighting.I mean, coming from New age, I know how the hate and the anger are condamned by the "masters of the white lodge". You know why Shannon ?BECAUSE HATE AND ANGER DIRECTED TO THE ENEMY IS AN INCREDIBLE SHIELD !!! Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !

Envoyé le : Lun 28 mars 2011, 16h 25min 04s
Objet : RE: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

thanks sekhmet :) it was that and the fact that he said his father had twenty years experience but thanks. i dont know my gd yet.. but im patient hmmm
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:20:15 am
Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

Dont be embarrassed ! My way to talk is to "shake" our fear ! And dont worry I
shake myself everyday and strongly ! As I have like any human being my own fears
!
But Shannon, dont let this filthy person quite ! Destroy him. You will feel
after that stronger than ever, believe me and your GD will be there with you !
!

Objet : RE: Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

i understand that sekhmet. i should not have paniced! its because i feel th

First of all, dude what the heck?
How can you forget that Jewhovah is a thoughtform and doesn't give a shit about you or him?
It can't give a shit at all cuz it's nothing but some huge accumulation of bunk.

All that jerk can probably do against you is pray to greys (whom they know as angels) to attack you, but you have your GD to help you with that.

//

I checked all over the Satanic Magick section in the JoS to search for a solution for you, because I also got pissed after reading your story.

I would normally prescribe creating a servitor to prepare his aura for absorbing the destructing energy you'll send to him, but you don't have enough time.

You won't have enough time for a sufficient energy ripping, either.

So, after a series cancellation, I decided to go consult my stock knowledge on the runes.

Excerpt from the JoS Futhark page:
Thurisaz = "Black Magick: Brings destruction and confusion. Thorr is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or RENDER THE INDIVIDUAL DEFENSELESS."

Perhaps, you can send Thurisaz energy to your "friend" programmed to "render [his name here] completely defenseless to all negative energy".

Based on a book I've read, runes work most powerful in groups of 3's (I think you may have to take this with a grain of salt, though, as it's an RHP book).

(the following info is from Kveldulf Gundarsson's Teutonic Magic - one of Maxine's sources, not the book mentioned earlier)
Thurisaz - when combined with Fehu can cause painful fever.
Fehu - "
Sowilo - used as a supplementary rune to activate and empower runes

I also remember a PDF the "Files" section of the JoS egroup. I went back to it and found this:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UIaQTRfJ2R ... Spells.pdf

Although, it may seem out of topic, my point is:
It states that you can actually use Necronomicon Spellbook names (vibrated) in magick!

Although someone told me earlier that the book allegorical, I think he was talking about the Necronomicon, not the book of 50 names.

Vibrate "Zahrim" 22 times or a multiple of 22.

Excerpt from Necronomicon Spellbook:
"The Twenty-Second Name is ZAHRIM.
Slew ten thousand of the Hordes in the Battle. A Warrior among
Warriors. Can destroy and entire army if the Priest so desires. His
Word is MASHSHAGARANNU."

If you don't wish to do this much harm to him, stick to the runes.

GOOD LUCK, BROTHER!

AVE OMNES DOMINUS LUCIFER!

thank you sekhmet. i was foolish to get a bit paranoid. thank you but im really attracted to furacs, haagenti valefor and ronove :) we will see :p and thanks others who responded :)
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:33:01 am
Subject: Re : Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] urgent please help!

even if you don't know your GD He will be with you !
I wait 1 year to know the great name of my GDs.
But there were there since the beginning/
Don't worry ! Call Him my beloved GD, it will be ok.
Even with 1000 years of experience, NOTHING can attack and especially hurt you
if you are fighting.
I mean, coming from New age, I know how the hate and the anger are condamned by
the "masters of the white lodge".
You know why Shannon ?
BECAUSE HATE AND ANGER DIRECTED TO THE ENEMY IS AN INCREDIBLE SHIELD !!!
!

thank you matali. he said that a voudoo spirit was gonna come after me not those stupid angels. its whatever. thanks matali :) i still want to know if sowilo can bring upon solar energy lol
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:35:00 am

How can you forget that Jewhovah is a thoughtform and doesn't give a shit about you or him?
It can't give a shit at all cuz it's nothing but some huge accumulation of bunk.

All that jerk can probably do against you is pray to greys (whom they know as angels) to attack you, but you have your GD to help you with that.

//

I checked all over the Satanic Magick section in the JoS to search for a solution for you, because I also got pissed after reading your story.

I would normally prescribe creating a servitor to prepare his aura for absorbing the destructing energy you'll send to him, but you don't have enough time.

So, after a series cancellation, I decided to go consult my stock knowledge on the runes.

Thurisaz = "Black Magick: Brings destruction and confusion. Thorr is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or RENDER

OH YES, SHANNON!
The great mystery yet unsolved!

Although, I think I already know the answer.

Since "Sol" is the word used for the sun in so many different languages and cultures, it must mean that the word is attuned to the very vibration of the sun itself!

This is akin to the way we vibrate Demon names in mantras.
That's because their names are attuned to the beings themselves - or rather, their aspects in accordance with our magick workings.

I think it's somehow how we naturally respond when we hear our name called.

But then, I'm not a High Priest, so I am in no position to conclude.

&&

Don't mention it, brother.
I'm just being a New Yorker. ;)

thank you matali. he said that a voudoo spirit was gonna come after me not those stupid angels. its whatever. thanks matali :) i still want to know if sowilo can bring upon solar energy lol
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:35:00 am

//

Thurisaz = "Black Magick: Brings destruction and confusion. Thorr is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or RENDER

yea i hear ya lol im from new york too :) how funny! hmmm but i think i will vibrate demon sigils. its cool thank you
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 12:11:10 pm

OH YES, SHANNON!
The great mystery yet unsolved!

Although, I think I already know the answer.

Since "Sol" is the word used for the sun in so many different languages and cultures, it must mean that the word is attuned to the very vibration of the sun itself!

This is akin to the way we vibrate Demon names in mantras.
That's because their names are attuned to the beings themselves - or rather, their aspects in accordance with our magick workings.

I think it's somehow how we naturally respond when we hear our name called.

But then, I'm not a High Priest, so I am in no position to conclude.

&&

Don't mention it, brother.
I'm just being a New Yorker. ;)

D

You can do a destruction ritual and ask Satan and the Demons for help with his destruction. You should also do your part and use your own energy to destroy him and to protect yourself using your aura. If you need help just send me his info and i will do a destruction ritual tuesday.

Hail Satan

thanks jon :) kisses
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011 5:57:09 pm

You can do a destruction ritual and ask Satan and the Demons for help with his destruction. You should also do your part and use your own energy to destroy him and to protect yourself using your aura. If you need help just send me his info and i will do a destruction ritual tuesday.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back