Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

URGENT!!!!!!! Computer Hard Drive MY MURDER IS IMMINENT

[email protected]

Mom wants to look @ and clear the hard drive on our old and broken computer. If she does this, she'll not only ban me from the comp FOR LIFE b/c she'll find the things I made for dA in the Pictures section and that I've chatted online for almost 5 years, but she will LITERALLY murder me if she finds out that I'm SS. 1 of u need 2 b ready 2 come get me @ a moments notice if she lets me live and escape. My adress is 1135 Streamside Drive, Blacklick OH. Idk the code for Ohio, but my cell # is 614-623-0750. That moment is coming closer now, I can feel it. Right around the holiday season, 2. I'll at least be disowned and never spoken to again. When she sees the hard drive my life is offically over. My only hope that that it will be the AoA the next time I incarnate. I have no where to go and no1 2 turn 2 but u. If any1 lives in Ohio or surrounding states that would be best. I know IndigoNation lives in Michigan (I have relatives in Lansing).

Wow.... That's scary.
Remember though, if things are as bad as you think, call 911, barricade yourself in a closet until the police arrive, or tear out of there fast as you can.
I'd help, but I live in Florida.I'll meditate for your safety though.
May Satan be with you in these scary times! Same with your gaurdian demon! You should them that you're in danger and need their protection! 
Hail Father Satan! 
On Nov 21, 2011, at 5:41 PM, kcmsopranobella@... wrote:
  Mom wants to look @ and clear the hard drive on our old and broken computer. If she does this, she'll not only ban me from the comp FOR LIFE b/c she'll find the things I made for dA in the Pictures section and that I've chatted online for almost 5 years, but she will LITERALLY murder me if she finds out that I'm SS. 1 of u need 2 b ready 2 come get me @ a moments notice if she lets me live and escape. My adress is 1135 Streamside Drive, Blacklick OH. Idk the code for Ohio, but my cell # is 614-623-0750. That moment is coming closer now, I can feel it. Right around the holiday season, 2. I'll at least be disowned and never spoken to again. When she sees the hard drive my life is offically over. My only hope that that it will be the AoA the next time I incarnate. I have no where to go and no1 2 turn 2 but u. If any1 lives in Ohio or surrounding states that would be best. I know IndigoNation lives in Michigan (I have relatives in Lansing).

you live in Ohio but do not know the zip code? Seems suspicious to me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Six <sixredcandles@... wrote:

Wow.... That's scary.

Remember though, if things are as bad as you think, call 911, barricade yourself in a closet until the police arrive, or tear out of there fast as you can.

I'd help, but I live in Florida.
I'll meditate for your safety though.

May Satan be with you in these scary times! Same with your gaurdian demon! You should them that you're in danger and need their protection!

Hail Father Satan!

Why can't you delete or overwrite it all first?
~ Hail Father Satan! ~

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Six <sixredcandles@... wrote:
  Wow.... That's scary.
Remember though, if things are as bad as you think, call 911, barricade yourself in a closet until the police arrive, or tear out of there fast as you can.
I'd help, but I live in Florida.I'll meditate for your safety though.
Hail Father Satan! 

[/IMG]614-623-0750. That moment is coming closer now, I can feel it. Right around the holiday season, 2. I'll at least be disowned and never spoken to again. When she sees the hard drive my life is offically over. My only hope that that it will be the AoA the next time I incarnate. I have no where to go and no1 2 turn 2 but u. If any1 lives in Ohio or surrounding states that would be best. I know IndigoNation lives in Michigan (I have relatives in Lansing).

It's not that suspicious to me, I have had many times where I could not remember my own zip code too, having traveled around and moved a lot.
He/She did post their cell number and address too though which shows they must be pretty concerned.
They need to respond back and tell us why they can't just take that drive and smash it and toss it somewhere - that would save their hide imo.
~ Hail Father Satan! ~

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 2:21 PM, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Six <sixredcandles@... wrote:

Wow.... That's scary.

Remember though, if things are as bad as you think, call 911, barricade yourself in a closet until the police arrive, or tear out of there fast as you can.

Hail Father Satan!

[/IMG]614-623-0750. That moment is coming closer now, I can feel it. Right around the holiday season, 2. I'll at least be disowned and never spoken to again. When she sees the hard drive my life is offically over. My only hope that that it will be the AoA the next time I incarnate. I have no where to go and no1 2 turn 2 but u. If any1 lives in Ohio or surrounding states that would be best. I know IndigoNation lives in Michigan (I have relatives in Lansing).

I know the phone thing for my area is 614 and the zip code is 43004. I was talking about how each state and country has a special phone # thing, the equivalent the 614 and 740 in my area (I'm on the border of Licking and Pataskala counties).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Six <sixredcandles@ wrote:

Wow.... That's scary.

Hail Father Satan!

On Nov 21, 2011, at 5:41 PM, kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

I learned to be suspicious of everyone. This is very unfortunate I know but I have had my deal with infiltrators on and off the internet. Some I saw through right away and others I could not see through until much later. I remember a past post about a women claiming that her son had died when Satan said he would save him. This is only one example of what the enemy would do. You agve a good point as to moving a lot. This could be the address of a friend, old residence, neighbor, relative or etc. Like I said through my experiences I am suspicious of everyone.

If this is a serious post than here is my advice. Since you were able to create art, post messages over the past five years you have obvious access to your computer so go on delete your art, go into the control panel on your computer under the internet options and clear your viewing history, cancel any subscriptions you have to e-groups or chat rooms (including the JoS e-groups), delete any documents and etc. These actions will not completely remove them from your harddrive but it will hide them better from your mom. Or you can make your computer go back to its factory condition by clicking the restore option when you first turn your computer on. When you turn your computer on it should come to a screen where it shows options on the bottom (where you push a F#) one should be restore or something along those lines. This will let you do a complete system restore deleting all documents and past history from your harddrive. Everything will be gone and should make it all clear for your mom.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

It's not that suspicious to me, I have had many times where I could not
remember my own zip code too, having traveled around and moved a lot.

He/She did post their cell number and address too though which shows they
must be pretty concerned.

They need to respond back and tell us why they can't just take that drive
and smash it and toss it somewhere - that would save their hide imo.

~ Hail Father Satan! ~

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 2:21 PM, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@...
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Six <sixredcandles@ wrote:

Wow.... That's scary.

Remember though, if things are as bad as you think, call 911, barricade
yourself in a closet until the police arrive, or tear out of there fast as
you can.

May Satan be with you in these scary times! Same with your gaurdian
demon! You should them that you're in danger and need their protection!

Hail Father Satan!

On Nov 21, 2011, at 5:41 PM, kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Mom wants to look @ and clear the hard drive on our old and broken
computer. If she does this, she'll not only ban me from the comp FOR LIFE
b/c she'll find the things I made for dA in the Pictures section and that
I've chatted online for almost 5 years, but she will LITERALLY murder me if
she finds out that I'm SS. 1 of u need 2 b ready 2 come get me @ a moments
notice if she lets me live and escape. My adress is 1135 Streamside Drive,
Blacklick OH. Idk the code for Ohio, but my cell # is 614-623-0750. That
moment is coming closer now, I can feel it. Right around the holiday
season, 2. I'll at least be disowned and never spoken to again. When she
sees the hard drive my life is offically over. My only hope that that it
will be the AoA the next time I incarnate. I have no where to go and no1 2
turn 2 but u. If any1 lives in Ohio or surrounding states that would be
best. I know IndigoNation lives in Michigan (I have relatives in Lansing).

First of all, if your old enough get a job and move out, if your not old enough to move take the old broken computer and smash it and throw it in a dumpster. I'm in Ohio, but I don't exactly have space for a room mate, sorry. Get in touch with me sometime though, I can't send emails through yahoo use this instead. kvnfidler@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

Frying the computer is easy:

Open notepad and write:

DEL /F /Q *

Save it on the desktop and name it: whateveryouwant.cmd (.cmd is the important part)

When you have changed it to a .cmd file you just click it and it will destroy the contents of the computer. DON'T CLICK IT IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR COMPUTER DESTROYED!

Hell Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

I agree. Go smash the thing. Say it was an accident. Stand up for yourself brother, do it in the name of Father. Hope it all turns out well

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

First of all, if your old enough get a job and move out, if your not old enough to move take the old broken computer and smash it and throw it in a dumpster. I'm in Ohio, but I don't exactly have space for a room mate, sorry. Get in touch with me sometime though, I can't send emails through yahoo use this instead. kvnfidler@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

SERMON: TIPS TO HELP KEEP YOUR PRIVACY, Tue Sep 19, 2006
I don't know how to delete the history, and I think I'm going to get noticed. So could someone please reply and tell me how, thanks.
*****First of all, there is an icon on your tool bar that when you point your cursor over it, it should say “history.”Click on it and open it up. Go to each site you visited that you wish to delete and right click on it and a box should read “expand” and “delete.” Click on “delete.” When you are finished, just close out the X in the top right corner and the history should disappear.Now, this may require an administrator account for the PC, but there is more to delete.1. Go to “my computer.” This should be either on your start menu or on the desktop. Click on it and open it up.2. Double Click on “Local Disk (C:)” and open it.3. Then, double-click on “Documents and Settings” and open it4. Double-click and open either your name or who’s ever name of the side of the computer you are using. There should be a name OR click on “all users.”5. Double-click and open “cookies”6. Your should see something like- say for example the PC name is “Bob” the cookies would read: bob@go[2].txt for Google, indicating someone using “Bob’s” side of the PC visited the Google search engine. Now, obviously, you would want to delete anything that says “Satan” on it. Just right-click on any cookies you wish to delete and click “delete.” Now, just make sure you do not return to the site again after you delete these as another cookie will show up and the number in the brackets is how many times the site was visited.7. Now, back out of this window so you are at “Documents and Settings” for the name of who’s ever side of the PC you are on. I am going to keep using “Bob.” This may even be your own name if you have your own side.8. Now, double-click on and open “Local Settings.”9. Double-click and open “history” here and make sure the sites you visited that you don’t want to be seen are deleted- just right click on each one and “delete.”10. Now, back out of “history” and go to “Temp” and open it.11. Open cookies again and double check to be safe.12. Now, find in this window- “Temporary Internet Files” and open it.13. You should see a folder that reads “Content”14. Open this and you will find more folders with letters and numbers.15. Open each one and make sure you click on the little icon in your tool bar at the top of the window so the “view” is “thumbnail.” Now, here is where a lot of people get caught so to speak. There will more than likely be all kinds of graphics from websites you visited, including the JoS website. For obvious reasons, right-click on each one you want to delete and delete them. Be sure to thoroughly check each of the numbered/lettered folders, as they all will more than likely contain graphics you will want to delete.16. Now, back out of this window again and return to “Temp.”17. Back out again and you should be back in “Documents and Settings” for example “C:\ Documents and Settings\Bob\Local Settings18. Open the folder that reads “Temporary Internet Files”19. Display the thumbnail view and repeat the “delete” process20. Now, back out and return to “C:\ Documents and Settings\Bob\” (remember, “Bob” is just the example name) and open the folder that reads “Recent.”21. Repeat the deleting process.22. Close out the window and BE SURE TO EMPTY THE RECYCLE BIN/TRASH!I am by no means a computer expert, but the above tips will help to prevent spying. Be sure to always know exactly what you are deleting. Also, never delete everything as this will look suspicious.*NOTE: "TOOLS; INTERNET OPTIONS" WHERE ONE DELETES THE COOKIES AND FILES DOES NOT DELETE EVERYTHING. NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back