Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Urgent call for black magick

virdux

Brothers and sisters, there's a Xian who's totally pissing off me and some others. He's key figure in the Xian circles at my campus, and thinks he's got it all figured out. Recently he's got a girlfriend (Xian of course) and now keeps spewing bullshit like "God will bring you the right one in his time." The following is taken directly from his facebook:

"Finally I have found the one
God knows better than I =)
First time in my life, I am not afraid of dying for somebody and getting married

Esther,

Let's always keep God first and never cease to pray so that God will be always pleased with everything we do.

I love you forever!!!!!"

This is the whole "keep waiting for 'the one' that God prepared for you to marry" bullshit that keeps so many enslaved and had some bad effect on me as well (I used to be xian)

Now I found out that he's getting married to this broad, I'm guessing the main reason is so he can do her, even though they hide it all under their pretty wrappings, the fuckin xians, that's probably the main reason why he's getting married so soon after meeting.

Now all his xian friends are joining in chorus, saying God knows best, or congratulations on finding God's best, I can't stand it. The truth is xianity is keeping so many people miserable, and then this guys comes along saying bullshit like just trust in god and it'll all work out. God didn't bring these two together, they happened to meet just like any other couple and that's that.

If something were to happen to one or both of them (hint hint) then it would be just wonderful. It's great to see Xians get confused and wonder why god "allowed" something. Sooner or later most of them will brush it away saying God knows best or some other bullshit, but we really need to disrupt this unsightly celebration over how "God brought these two together."

I'm only a few weeks into Satanism, but I'm going to do some black magick. Please join me, brothers and sisters, and let's show them that their "god" indeed works in mysterious ways. (lol) This won't win the war, but it would be another thing to show them that something about xianity isn't right.

His name: Peter Hwang
Her name: Esther
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, OR Korea. Not sure, he might have gone to Korea to meet this girl.

Pic1: http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv33 ... /curse.jpg
Pic2: http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv33 ... curse2.jpg

The best result would be if one or both of them were to die, I guess we'll just have to see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back