Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Uranus, Neptune, Pluto [Updated]

Hoodedcobra666 said:
A lot of people also are "Done with" cases. Thankfully I have seen not a single chart like that from any SS. But I have seen charts of mentally fully insane people such as asylums who have plenty of the lovely "Uranus, Neptune and Pluto" going rampant and overpowering all other planets, there seems to be mercilessness in how these energies manifest.

It didn't bless them in anyway, nor "empower" them.

Would any of those three planets in one's first house mean they're mentally unstable then?

I am curious, there seems to be a consensus in the pagan community that Uranus/Neptune/Pluto are simply higher octaves of Mercury/Venus/Mars. It is suggested that when using these planets in magickal workings that you use them on the same days and hours as their lower octave counterparts. Is this a safe practice or one to be avoided?

In current western astrology three of the zodiac signs have had their ruling planets and first decanates upgraded to include Uranus/Neptune/Pluto. Scorpio went from Mars to Pluto, Aquarius went from Saturn to Uranus, Pisces went from Jupiter to Neptune. When interpreting horoscopes should I adhere to this upgrade or should I use an alternative method?

Palmistry has also been updated for a good long while now to incorporate these 3 planets into the plane of Mars and the mount of Luna. What are you thoughts on this and how should I go about interpreting the mounts in regards to these 3 planetary upgrades?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back