Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ups. How fix little mistake?

Tibi Tobi

Hello.
Long story short, nothing super bad didin't happen, just i little was confused and need advise. So i did 4 days of 3rd eye open. And then stopped because i didin't read well and forgot put energy later on, and i was so i don't see any shapes etc. But now it's been 3 days after i did 4  days in row for 3rd eye. so Do i need put energy now? Or need repeat THOT vibrations again 4 days in row? Thanks for anwsers :)
Hail Satan!Hail MarchosiasHail Andres! 

The exercise youre speaking of (based on what im gathering here) is designed to get the 3rd going so to speak, meaning further work on it is necessary to fully and permanently open it up. There are a number of ways going about this, but from my own experiences using vibration/mantras is the best way (this worked very well for me and still does, i use mantras on my chakras nearly every meditation session). However, if you are newer it may be best to stick with other methods such as simple enegy/chakra breathing. There are more mild vibrations across the main site if youre interested in using mantras, several are in the full chakra meditation page in the power meditation section (these are only examples; runes can also be used for the same purpose but proceed with caution here, as you obviously would not want to use a destructive rune on yourself or anything that is binding--make sure you know what youre doing in simpler terms). Regarding seeing shapes and such, this can be done with simple clairvoyance training. Practicing seeing auras or sounds (as described in sound meditation) is a simple way to build this power. Personally i suggest using sound meditation, it has various uses as far as astral senses go (astral sight, hearing and even touch). I like to call it an all-in-one solution when it comes to building your astral senses since it can easily be used for any of them. Never forget: in order for a permanent energy mass to be established, you must meditate consistently and every day. Skipping days or sessions can cause a bounce back so to speak, in other words it leaves room for energy drops so no matter what your schedule, always remember to do the best you can here. The same rule applies with building psychic abilities like telekinesis, pyrokinesis, and any given power of the mind/soul. You must practice the skill every day until proficiency is accomplished. The stronger you are overall, the less problems here (note: Do NOT attempt pyrokinesis without enough practice working with and directing the fire element; this is obviously dangerous and could cause you to harm yourself if you lack the needed experience for this). Hope this covers your confusion.
On Apr 4, 2017 6:20 AM, "Tibi Tobi todyy666@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello.
Long story short, nothing super bad didin't happen, just i little was confused and need advise. So i did 4 days of 3rd eye open. And then stopped because i didin't read well and forgot put energy later on, and i was so i don't see any shapes etc. But now it's been 3 days after i did 4  days in row for 3rd eye. so Do i need put energy now? Or need repeat THOT vibrations again 4 days in row? Thanks for anwsers :)

Thanks. But strange thing yesterday happened. Like i was sitting, focusing on my 3rd eye. Then some how in my mind popped to do raising energies SATANAS. Then next think happen in mind it was like say "I'm using some of my energies in my 3rd eye now" i did say it serval times. And my eyes were closed and i could see little bright and black. after affirmation there was like super bright light, it was white, little golden, blue and green mix. Could i see somehow see my aura?  Hail Satan!
-Todyy666

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 12:03 AM, "Abyssia Infernus tmziebold@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

The exercise youre speaking of (based on what im gathering here) is designed to get the 3rd going so to speak, meaning further work on it is necessary to fully and permanently open it up. There are a number of ways going about this, but from my own experiences using vibration/mantras is the best way (this worked very well for me and still does, i use mantras on my chakras nearly every meditation session). However, if you are newer it may be best to stick with other methods such as simple enegy/chakra breathing. There are more mild vibrations across the main site if youre interested in using mantras, several are in the full chakra meditation page in the power meditation section (these are only examples; runes can also be used for the same purpose but proceed with caution here, as you obviously would not want to use a destructive rune on yourself or anything that is binding--make sure you know what youre doing in simpler terms). Regarding seeing shapes and such, this can be done with simple clairvoyance training. Practicing seeing auras or sounds (as described in sound meditation) is a simple way to build this power. Personally i suggest using sound meditation, it has various uses as far as astral senses go (astral sight, hearing and even touch). I like to call it an all-in-one solution when it comes to building your astral senses since it can easily be used for any of them. Never forget: in order for a permanent energy mass to be established, you must meditate consistently and every day. Skipping days or sessions can cause a bounce back so to speak, in other words it leaves room for energy drops so no matter what your schedule, always remember to do the best you can here. The same rule applies with building psychic abilities like telekinesis, pyrokinesis, and any given power of the mind/soul. You must practice the skill every day until proficiency is accomplished. The stronger you are overall, the less problems here (note: Do NOT attempt pyrokinesis without enough practice working with and directing the fire element; this is obviously dangerous and could cause you to harm yourself if you lack the needed experience for this). Hope this covers your confusion.
On Apr 4, 2017 6:20 AM, "Tibi Tobi todyy666@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back