Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Updated Chat Room

Actually I was the one who went through and helped her out. I had seen this and the room was not created right. Me having a lot of experience told her briefly on how to re create the room right. Now like you said, it's really up to the creater to be able to spot the lie of infiltrators. I go by that chatroom daily and skim through messages. Like stated there is already a JOS chatroom, I dont think thats going to stop people from using chatzy.So at the very least, I'll stop through and answer a lot of questions, while spotting infiltrators.   I know it's a little unusual for me to be there, but It's not about the website or link to a place. I just love helping where ever I can. They recognized my screen name once I was in there, so it good that they have atleast one brother who does have enough knowledge to spot infiltrators. But im not a moderator in the chatroom, but I can refute any lies spreading around in there.   Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.   -Satanic_Guidance (Mac Friday) www.joyofsatan.com  

From: surreptitious.serpent88 <surreptitious.serpent88@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, January 13, 2011 4:00:08 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Updated Chat Room

All these chartrooms and forums are filled with infiltrators and are moderated by people who do not have the knowledge to spot the lies of the above mentioned infiltrators. Just stick to the official Joy of Satan eGroups.

- Surreptitious Serpent
666\44\88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Morgan" <markmorgan01012@... wrote:

http://www.chatzy.com/971067906819

Yes, we have already had a few, but we have taken care of them promptly and I can assure they will not be coming back.

Sent: Thu, January 13, 2011 10:41:52 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Updated Chat Room

Actually I was the one who went through and helped her out. I had seen this and the room was not created right. Me having a lot of experience told her briefly on how to re create the room right. Now like you said, it's really up to the creater to be able to spot the lie of infiltrators. I go by that chatroom daily and skim through messages. Like stated there is already a JOS chatroom, I dont think thats going to stop people from using chatzy.So at the very least, I'll stop through and answer a lot of questions, while spotting infiltrators.   I know it's a little unusual for me to be there, but It's not about the website or link to a place. I just love helping where ever I can. They recognized my screen name once I was in there, so it good that they have atleast one brother who does have enough knowledge to spot infiltrators. But im not a moderator in the chatroom, but I can refute any lies spreading around in there.   Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.   -Satanic_Guidance (Mac Friday) www.joyofsatan.com  

From: surreptitious.serpent88 <surreptitious.serpent88@...
Sent: Thu, January 13, 2011 4:00:08 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Updated Chat Room

All these chartrooms and forums are filled with infiltrators and are moderated by people who do not have the knowledge to spot the lies of the above mentioned infiltrators. Just stick to the official Joy of Satan eGroups.

- Surreptitious Serpent
666\44\88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark Morgan" <markmorgan01012@... wrote:

http://www.chatzy.com/971067906819

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back