Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unnoticed Improvement/Achievement?

Infernal Knight

Is it possible that one practitioner is improving despises of his/her skepticism of his/her painstaking training?

One thinks that his/her were training (meditating) for years still don't see much progress to him/herself but then, one notice that his/her life did improve and have a feeling of stronger and better than before.

In my case, I've been meditating for more than 4 yrs but don't really see any significant psychic abilities(sidhi). But then recently my auric sight are easier to activate which is usually took me 5 mins or more but now all I need is take few breath and focus a bit also I can feel my own energy much clearer than before(tough not competitive enough). Before I notice this, I used to be fanatic of developing psychic abilities (even now a bit..)... but it's been a years yet don't see any good result so I came to the point that start disregard the abilities I might develop and do the training(meditation) as a OBLIGATION as Spiritual Satanist...no longer care perfecting soul just doing it that is all matters to me now...

I'm not sure how far I'm developed or did I? Is my all effort was too small?

I guess my greatest enemy while meditation is boredom (doing the same thing over and over again) and fantasies (which is trying my best to avoid)... when this two occurs me while meditating, LAZINESS kicks in my ultimate enemy..... still I'm proud to say I'm still able to meditate in good routine.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail To All Great Gods and Goddesses of Duat!!
Long Live to All SS Warriors!!

It is a science. It is like even if you don't believe that trees pump oxygen into the atmosphere and take in carbon dioxide, doesn't mean it is not happening. The same can be applied to meditation/yoga. It causes metagenic changes in your being. Everyone with a legit spiritual program will perfect themselves to the godhood in a matter of time, whether it be years or lifetimes.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Is it possible that one practitioner is improving despises of his/her skepticism of his/her painstaking training?

One thinks that his/her were training (meditating) for years still don't see much progress to him/herself but then, one notice that his/her life did improve and have a feeling of stronger and better than before.

In my case, I've been meditating for more than 4 yrs but don't really see any significant psychic abilities(sidhi). But then recently my auric sight are easier to activate which is usually took me 5 mins or more but now all I need is take few breath and focus a bit also I can feel my own energy much clearer than before(tough not competitive enough). Before I notice this, I used to be fanatic of developing psychic abilities (even now a bit..)... but it's been a years yet don't see any good result so I came to the point that start disregard the abilities I might develop and do the training(meditation) as a OBLIGATION as Spiritual Satanist...no longer care perfecting soul just doing it that is all matters to me now...

I guess my greatest enemy while meditation is boredom (doing the same thing over and over again) and fantasies (which is trying my best to avoid)... when this two occurs me while meditating, LAZINESS kicks in my ultimate enemy..... still I'm proud to say I'm still able to meditate in good routine.

Hail Father Satan!!

If you haven't seen improvements in 4 years, and you are truly meditating every day, then this means one of three things:

1. You are improving but you aren't taking note. This is one reason why Satanists keep a Black Book.

2. You aren't meditating often enough (you should do something every day), or your meditations are too short or too weak.

OR, and this is a real possibility:

3. Your soul is really messed up. Which is NORMAL and common. Unfortunately.
In this case, it takes a long time to make a change. But after years of meditation, eventually, things will really shift. Most souls in this world are really, REALLY fucked up somehow. In our instant gratification society, it can be VERY easy to throw up your hands after a few days, weeks, months, years. You HAVE to remember: this is your SOUL we're talking about. It is ETERNAL and you are probably carrying baggage from THOUSANDS of years of existence, and maybe thousands of years of atrophy. Who knows. But you have to keep working at it.

In the old world, many people would dedicate 20 years to getting their serpent raised. Think about that.

Some won't take that long, but some people might.
But it's 100% worth it.

Don't focus on whether or not you are improving. It's good to take notice and keep track, but when your progress is slow, you can't FOCUS on your progress because you will go CRAZY.

Instead, just look at it as a lifestyle. You meditate. It's part of your lifestyle. Sure, take note of whether you are improving, but don't focus on gaining siddhis when you are nowhere near getting them.

Unless you did a LOT of work on yourself in a recent past life, it is going to take YEARS before you acquire a siddhi.

So don't focus on that too much.

Just meditate. Keep a black book. Be consistent. Give it your all. And give it time. You'll get there.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back