Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

UNLEASH THE BEAST OF DEATH!!!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I CALL ON EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR DEDICATED DISCIPLES OF SATAN, HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS!!  
As you all have known for a long time now, as its wordly evident, the enemy jews have been the source of all misfortunes to have plagued the Earth and all of us, for a very, very long time. We have brought to light their greatest weapon, which is the use of their 'Torah', their Bible and their Koran, from which they gather the nessescary energy and implement the unconscious schemes into the minds of Gentiles, as to further their ends.
Meanwhile, the jewish race is pletted in riches, has the best healthcare, the best and most purified food, the most spiritual power  [or at least they had such for a long while]. On top of everything else they have destroyed our history and the memoirs of our Ancient Gods. They have destroyed everything: Ancient Greece, Ancient Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt, Central Europe and the White Races, bastardized the knowledge of the Far East, the Yellow Races, used them viciously as they do in China, destroyed Africa to the point all people are impoverished and die by the hundreds daily. Animals are right now being endlessly abused because some kike industrialist wants more furs, or some leathers to cover their NASTY existence and genetic code. 
These nasty beings have brought all if not most plagues in the world. They injected christianity to the blacks by the slave trade, abused them, infested and destroyed all civilizations from within and without. For endless years they have brought famines, curses and all sorts of plagues through their 'holy books' to any and all who opposed them. Those with historical knowledge, political knowledge and even scientific knowledge know how jews have been plaguing the Earth and our lives for so long. They caused un-needed wars, not needed bloodshed, and they injected the most vicious religious hoaxes to ever exist. America is bleeding to death by their advances and 'Free speech' or the American Constitution no longer have place in America. The KIKE IS ABOVE THE LAW THEY THINK. They can and have brought to destruction world economy. You and me are the victims of these actions.
The plague of xianity has gave humanity so many deaths and blood unlike any other event. 
After all, they hide behind their spiritual knowledge [Stolen from Gentiles all over the Globe, then they were butchered] and their vast wealth. They constructed the biggest lies in the world, one of them being the holocaust. They have built agencies, legions of sheep, are actively using the whole world for their protection.
"ANTI-SEMETIC THIS, ANTI-SEMETIC THAT!"
I WANT YOU TO GET MAD, ANGRY, UNCHAIN THE BEAST YOU HAVE WITHIN. I WANT YOU TO UNLEASH THE HIDDEN AND DIVINE JUDGEMENT OF SATAN ON THESE 'PEOPLE'. THESE HUMANOIDS NEED BE PUNISHED. THEIR ESSENCE IS A LIE. I WANT YOU TO UNLEASH ALL THE DESTRUCTION, DEATH, PLAGUES, PERMANENT DISASTERS YOU CAN CREATE. CREATE WITH YOUR SOUL AND WITH THE POWER OF YOUR GENTILE, GODLY ESSENCE.
BRING JUSTICE AND PUNISHMENT. IN THIS KIKE WORLD NOBODY CAN BRING SPIRITUAL JUSTICE EXCEPT YOU AND ME. YOU ARE THE SPIRITUAL JUDGE AND JEWRY. ONLY YOU AS A CHILD OF THE LORD SATAN, THE CREATOR OF THE GENTILE RACES, ONLY YOU CAN BRING JUSTICE. 
THEY TOLD YOU YOU WERE A PIECE OF SHIT, A MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE, ONLY WAITING UPON ITS DEATH. THEY LIED TO YOU.
I TELL YOU YOU CAN BECOME A GOD AND THAT YOUR WORTH IS FAR MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT.
THEY TOLD YOU YOU WERE WEAK, NOTHING AND THAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING, THEY TOLD YOU THIS WORLD IS WHAT IT IS AND CANNOT CHANGE. THEY LIED TO YOU.
I TELL YOU THE POWER IS ON OUR HANDS AND IN *YOUR* HANDS TO ACT.
THEY BRAGGED IN FRONT OF YOU, PUNISHED YOU FOR QUESTIONING, BULLIED YOU, TRIED TO DESTROY YOU THROUGH THEIR SYSTEMS AND THEIR BELIEF.
I TELL YOU WE ARE ALL WARRIORS OF SATAN AND THE TRUTH, THOSE WHO HAVE WOKEN UP FROM ALL THEIR AGES, OUR RELIGION IS SATANISM AND WE WANT TO GOVERN IN PEACE.
AND I SEE YOU STANDING THERE WITH YOUR HEAD UPRIGHT, WITH YOUR SPINE STRAIGHT, WITH YOUR PRIDE IN YOUR SOUL. AFTER ALL THEIR LIES, PROPAGANDA AND MISINFORMATION.
FEAR COULD NOT CONTROL YOU, LIES COULD NOT HOLD YOU!
HOW CAN YOU EVER DARE TO AVOID FIGHTING? HOW CAN YOU EVER DARE DENY YOURSELF AND THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO ACT?
THE FATE OF THIS WORLD IS UPON YOU AND ME, THE SATANIC ARMY. NOBODY ELSE. NOBODY CAN HIT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEMS AS WE CAN.
I WANT YOU TO GET ENRAGED, ANGRY, INFURIATED, IN SUCH MANNER AND TO SUCH DEGREE BY YOUR MERE WILL YOU CAN MAKE STEEL BURN.
I want you to get REVENGE. 
Create, create, create my Brothers and Sisters. Create destruction, plagues,thunderbolts, fires, earthquakes, unleash CHAOS on the enemy. 
They held us down only for so long. THEY GOY HAVE WAKEN UP YOU FUCKING JEWS AND THE END IS APPROACHING.
THE "GOY" have no fear you SCUMBAGS, we have few things to lose and we are GODS In the blood.
My Brothers and Sisters, fight the beast, with all your might. Unlease the rage, unleash the DEATH, unlease the PERMANENT DESTRUCTION.
You owe it to who you are, who has made us, and the whole world. Stay strong in our war and always remember, we are finishing an already won battle.
Meditate, raise your powers, do Magick, bring your powers of destruction and creation out to show. Be patient and help us take back what is ours.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://joyofsatan.org

black hole them BITCHES  

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 8:47 AM, hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I CALL ON EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR DEDICATED DISCIPLES OF SATAN, HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS!!  
As you all have known for a long time now, as its wordly evident, the enemy jews have been the source of all misfortunes to have plagued the Earth and all of us, for a very, very long time. We have brought to light their greatest weapon, which is the use of their 'Torah', their Bible and their Koran, from which they gather the nessescary energy and implement the unconscious schemes into the minds of Gentiles, as to further their ends.
Meanwhile, the jewish race is pletted in riches, has the best healthcare, the best and most purified food, the most spiritual power  [or at least they had such for a long while]. On top of everything else they have destroyed our history and the memoirs of our Ancient Gods. They have destroyed everything: Ancient Greece, Ancient Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt, Central Europe and the White Races, bastardized the knowledge of the Far East, the Yellow Races, used them viciously as they do in China, destroyed Africa to the point all people are impoverished and die by the hundreds daily. Animals are right now being endlessly abused because some kike industrialist wants more furs, or some leathers to cover their NASTY existence and genetic code. 
These nasty beings have brought all if not most plagues in the world. They injected christianity to the blacks by the slave trade, abused them, infested and destroyed all civilizations from within and without. For endless years they have brought famines, curses and all sorts of plagues through their 'holy books' to any and all who opposed them. Those with historical knowledge, political knowledge and even scientific knowledge know how jews have been plaguing the Earth and our lives for so long. They caused un-needed wars, not needed bloodshed, and they injected the most vicious religious hoaxes to ever exist. America is bleeding to death by their advances and 'Free speech' or the American Constitution no longer have place in America. The KIKE IS ABOVE THE LAW THEY THINK. They can and have brought to destruction world economy. You and me are the victims of these actions.
The plague of xianity has gave humanity so many deaths and blood unlike any other event. 
After all, they hide behind their spiritual knowledge [Stolen from Gentiles all over the Globe, then they were butchered] and their vast wealth. They constructed the biggest lies in the world, one of them being the holocaust. They have built agencies, legions of sheep, are actively using the whole world for their protection.
I WANT YOU TO GET MAD, ANGRY, UNCHAIN THE BEAST YOU HAVE WITHIN. I WANT YOU TO UNLEASH THE HIDDEN AND DIVINE JUDGEMENT OF SATAN ON THESE 'PEOPLE'. THESE HUMANOIDS NEED BE PUNISHED. THEIR ESSENCE IS A LIE. I WANT YOU TO UNLEASH ALL THE DESTRUCTION, DEATH, PLAGUES, PERMANENT DISASTERS YOU CAN CREATE. CREATE WITH YOUR SOUL AND WITH THE POWER OF YOUR GENTILE, GODLY ESSENCE.
BRING JUSTICE AND PUNISHMENT. IN THIS KIKE WORLD NOBODY CAN BRING SPIRITUAL JUSTICE EXCEPT YOU AND ME. YOU ARE THE SPIRITUAL JUDGE AND JEWRY. ONLY YOU AS A CHILD OF THE LORD SATAN, THE CREATOR OF THE GENTILE RACES, ONLY YOU CAN BRING JUSTICE. 
THEY TOLD YOU YOU WERE A PIECE OF SHIT, A MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE, ONLY WAITING UPON ITS DEATH. THEY LIED TO YOU.
I TELL YOU YOU CAN BECOME A GOD AND THAT YOUR WORTH IS FAR MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT.
THEY TOLD YOU YOU WERE WEAK, NOTHING AND THAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING, THEY TOLD YOU THIS WORLD IS WHAT IT IS AND CANNOT CHANGE. THEY LIED TO YOU.
THEY BRAGGED IN FRONT OF YOU, PUNISHED YOU FOR QUESTIONING, BULLIED YOU, TRIED TO DESTROY YOU THROUGH THEIR SYSTEMS AND THEIR BELIEF.
I TELL YOU WE ARE ALL WARRIORS OF SATAN AND THE TRUTH, THOSE WHO HAVE WOKEN UP FROM ALL THEIR AGES, OUR RELIGION IS SATANISM AND WE WANT TO GOVERN IN PEACE.
AND I SEE YOU STANDING THERE WITH YOUR HEAD UPRIGHT, WITH YOUR SPINE STRAIGHT, WITH YOUR PRIDE IN YOUR SOUL. AFTER ALL THEIR LIES, PROPAGANDA AND MISINFORMATION.
HOW CAN YOU EVER DARE TO AVOID FIGHTING? HOW CAN YOU EVER DARE DENY YOURSELF AND THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO ACT?
THE FATE OF THIS WORLD IS UPON YOU AND ME, THE SATANIC ARMY. NOBODY ELSE. NOBODY CAN HIT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEMS AS WE CAN.
I WANT YOU TO GET ENRAGED, ANGRY, INFURIATED, IN SUCH MANNER AND TO SUCH DEGREE BY YOUR MERE WILL YOU CAN MAKE STEEL BURN.
Create, create, create my Brothers and Sisters. Create destruction, plagues,thunderbolts, fires, earthquakes, unleash CHAOS on the enemy. 
They held us down only for so long. THEY GOY HAVE WAKEN UP YOU FUCKING JEWS AND THE END IS APPROACHING.
THE "GOY" have no fear you SCUMBAGS, we have few things to lose and we are GODS In the blood.
My Brothers and Sisters, fight the beast, with all your might. Unlease the rage, unleash the DEATH, unlease the PERMANENT DESTRUCTION.
You owe it to who you are, who has made us, and the whole world. Stay strong in our war and always remember, we are finishing an already won battle.
Meditate, raise your powers, do Magick, bring your powers of destruction and creation out to show. Be patient and help us take back what is ours.

Hail Father Satan!

I tire of their lies and of their stupidity. Were it not for the monsters helping them, these dishonest fucks would be nothing.

I have never seen a "religious" legend of theirs which isn't implying all Gentiles are beneath them. Their own filthy talmud tells us "The only reason the Gentiles were created was so they didn't have to be served by animals." Fuckers don't even seem to understand we're all animals too. (We're obviously not plants or minerals for crying out loud. Haha.)

I fucking hate how, when it's pointed out they are the inventors of christinsanity and pisslam (an established historical fact) they whine and moan and "oy vey kvetch kvetch but the holoco$t...wahhhh" to try stifling open and honest discussion. (Guess what? My dad died of cancer. But I can discuss my dad's flaws and cancer BOTH! Then again, I've nothing to hide.)

I tire of how EVERYTHING is expected to belong to them, how they assume they own the world and how it is allegedly wrong for any of us to say "No! This is MINE YOU COMMIE FUCK!"

I am DISGUSTED how their mind-set is one in which they claim to have some right to enslave us, not honor their end of a business deal with us and how they steal the land of the Palestinians and murder them.

I hate how, now that the Internet allows anyone and all to see their talmud, buybull and queer-ran, they try advancing atheism as f they invented it, in an attempt to again block Gentiles from discovering spiritual power.

FUCK THE JEWS!

How about another 90-day destruction working? Anyone recommend a good time to start (besides yesterday, I mean.)

Hail Father Satan and all the TRUE Gods of Duat!

So inspirational!! 
HAIL SATAN! 
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 1, 2014, at 7:47 AM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Join the hells army and let us pay back what the do to us in return. we will win
from them because there belief is a hollow bubble.

Hail Satan and his demons

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back