Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Universal Death Squad" Music Video

@voiceofenki. Ref epica music
Thanks for this! One that says a lot is their song published 3 years ago, Storm the Sorrow. I like how their music goes. Not quite sure if they are closet Satanists or xanity version. Their newer songs seem to be more compromised. Maybe I haven't listened well enough. I'll listen to more songs. Definitely good music! Great for mediating. 
HS666/88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 9:14 PM, voiceofenki@... [666BlackSun]<[email protected] wrote:   They have more excellent music video's worth commenting on.

This one was released 6 days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_QLQHkj1XU

And another from January https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhGgb1E3HpQ, maybe that's too long ago however, comments might not reach a lot of people, however I think it's still worth it.

The lyrics of these songs make me wonder if they are secretly satanists. It's really good.

the music itself is very good but the lyrics are troubeling. to me they scream jew. as if the jew that wrote it was laying out their races plan to try and finish this war in their favor. i found it very troubeling. granted both the woman and man have great vocies and the music is good. did anyone else see it?

hail satan

enkihome, I got the same feeling you did right away. The lyrics seemed very jewish to me.

The name of the song alone was already off-putting and my suspicions were confirmed after listening.

The focus are the lyrics and what they highlight. Did you get the purpose of the post?

---In [email protected], <enkihome@... wrote :

the music itself is very good but the lyrics are troubeling. to me they scream jew. as if the jew that wrote it was laying out their races plan to try and finish this war in their favor. i found it very troubeling. granted both the woman and man have great vocies and the music is good. did anyone else see it?

hail satan

The lyrics could be interpreted both ways, which is why it's good to comment and educate people to the truth.

The lyrics make people aware of the dangers a technological distopia the Jews are planning brings, but it also can be interpreted like you said, the Jews laying down their plans for the future.

Maybe I am too biased towards a Satanic viewpoint on this.

The other song I linked, beyond the matrix seems very different. The lyrics in that one literally spell out Satanic revolution to me, can't see any Jewish intent there.

The visuals in their music video's seem inspired by Satanic principles aswell, I don't doubt they are atleast subconsciously influenced by our Gods, like people who make this kind of music often are, if they are not actual satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back