Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unity

Siatris

When Father Satan says,

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity,
lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Is He reffering to reverse xians and LaVeyns as well, or are they not considered His followers?

Of course he refers to his FOLLOWERS. Laveyans are atheists, they don't follow a being called Satan, they think it is only an archetype.

As for reverse xians, he doesn't refer to those who believe the blasphemous things about him and abuse Demons or sacrifice children (children are sacred). However he does refer to luciferians and Traditional Satanists, although these are considered reverse xians too they are respectful to Him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

When Father Satan says,

Is He reffering to reverse xians and LaVeyns as well, or are they not considered His followers?

Speaking of Luciferians... I'm sure many of you have read my posts about my mans mislead "occultist" brother. He has a huge book on Luciferian magic, and when I was looking through it I saw tons of blasphemous shit in it.
I'm pretty sure that he thinks this is what we believe.
As far as I'm aware, he doesn't know about JoS. This may sound bad, because I should share the truth, but he is a pompous asshole and I wouldn't want him forcing shit on me, so because he hasn't asked yet I haven't shared.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:53:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unity
  Of course he refers to his FOLLOWERS. Laveyans are atheists, they don't follow a being called Satan, they think it is only an archetype.

As for reverse xians, he doesn't refer to those who believe the blasphemous things about him and abuse Demons or sacrifice children (children are sacred). However he does refer to luciferians and Traditional Satanists, although these are considered reverse xians too they are respectful to Him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

When Father Satan says,

Attachments :
I believe he is referring to all people who "look within," because the truth comes from there, and even those who are blinded rom within could be shown. Not everyones perfect as we all have our own deprogramming to do.

kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

When Father Satan says,

<td val[/IMG]Well...we don't recru[/IMG]   Dante

--- On Sun, 11/28/10, xxmissylalaxx@... <xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unity
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 1:24 PM

Speaking of Luciferians... I'm sure many of you have read my posts about my mans mislead "occultist" brother. He has a huge book on Luciferian magic, and when I was looking through it I saw tons of blasphemous shit in it.
As far as I'm aware, he doesn't know about JoS. This may sound bad, because I should share the truth, but he is a pompous asshole and I wouldn't want him forcing shit on me, so because he hasn't asked yet I haven't shared. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:53:55 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unity

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

When Father Satan says,

[/TD]

Its hard to convince those that want to stay blind!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 3:24:30 PM

As far as I'm aware, he doesn't know about JoS. This may sound bad, because I should share the truth, but he is a pompous asshole and I wouldn't want him forcing shit on me, so because he hasn't asked yet I haven't shared.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:53:55 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unity

When Father Satan says,

Safety should always be a priority.

Unity is important because when we stand together, we are the strongest force on this planet. Sometimes we have to take risks to bond together. When a group of SS get together their power amplifies. It feels amazing and so much more can be accomplished this way. Not to mention the bonds that we make are on a deeper level than the average person. We have to keep in mind that just because someone is a SS that does not mean that you will get along, but at least have the possibility to have a life long friend that you can work with and share your life with. I wouldn't know all the things I do if I had not of met others.

<td val[/IMG]You are very right.

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!
HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Unity
Sent: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 2:12:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Safety should always be a priority.

Unity is important because when we stand together, we are the strongest force on this planet. Sometimes we have to take risks to bond together. When a group of SS get together their power amplifies. It feels amazing and so much more can be accomplished this way. Not to mention the bonds that we make are on a deeper level than the average person. We have to keep in mind that just because someone is a SS that does not mean that you will get along, but at least have the possibility to have a life long friend that you can work with and share your life with. I wouldn't know all the things I do if I had not of met others.

[/TD]

Yeah its good when SS are together however if a infiltrator sneaks in the group then it causes disunity and infighting because it is trying to work against the group secretly and try and make the group stray away from the most important issues. This is why you can never trust anyone online because you can't see there face so you could be talking to a jew online without even realizing it because all you see is text.
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:12 AM

There are times where people twist and misinterpret this word. Unity DOES *NOT* IMPLY PHYSICAL MEETING IN ANY WAY. We are united in this group here while we maintain our relative anonymity, you can see that from the coordinated group destruction rituals and other things. You can see in this group there's a spirit of unity even though we're all over the world and we haven't seen eachother physically.

On the contrary, physical meeting of many people not only makes you a target to the enemy, but you also don't know if these people you meet with are infiltrators or not. There are in fact many infiltrators who try to meet with others. The entire thing is a target, and even worse when like some people want to make a physical temple. This would be exactly like going to a black populated area and wearing a T-shirt reading "I HATE NIGGERS". Don't forget that most people hate us because we're Satanists, Nazis and things like that. We're an extreme threat because we expose the jews and their lies.

Then in Satanism it's been said that self-learning is recommended rather than trying to find mentors, mediators or whatever. Again these are dangerous and easily abused by infiltrators, and in most cases the person never really learns to be independent but keeps depending on mentor-figures. In SS you mostly learn by yourself with your own study and experiences, not by anyone else since everyone else is an individual and has different things happen to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolf Hugo" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

See that's a problem, posting destruction rituals, you've just posted to the enemy exactly what your doing. When your with other people you can work in secrecy more. I have news for you, your moderated on everything, you being on this group your moderated by the enemy. You think they don't know who's on this group and where your posting from? Well your wrong, you being on this group, you may as well be on facebook, your on the internet talking about satanism, you think they don't know about this group? Satanism is about freedom, and is not about being solitary. Yes you do need to do things for yourself but it's not about never meeting anyone and always doing things by yourself. Doing a ritual with people is a lot more powerful than just doing one by yourself, and that is fact. You can make a bigger difference with people, than by yourself. You can't do everything by yourself. And as for infiltrators, yes there on here. Who fucking cares, if you think there an ""infiltrator" then don't fucking talk to them, it's that easy. Stop telling people they can't have friends and meet other people. No I'm not saying just go meet anyone without knowing anything about them, but fuck it's not the worse thing in the world. Bottom line is a group does more damage than one person ever could

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

There are times where people twist and misinterpret this word. Unity DOES *NOT* IMPLY PHYSICAL MEETING IN ANY WAY. We are united in this group here while we maintain our relative anonymity, you can see that from the coordinated group destruction rituals and other things. You can see in this group there's a spirit of unity even though we're all over the world and we haven't seen eachother physically.

On the contrary, physical meeting of many people not only makes you a target to the enemy, but you also don't know if these people you meet with are infiltrators or not. There are in fact many infiltrators who try to meet with others. The entire thing is a target, and even worse when like some people want to make a physical temple. This would be exactly like going to a black populated area and wearing a T-shirt reading "I HATE NIGGERS". Don't forget that most people hate us because we're Satanists, Nazis and things like that. We're an extreme threat because we expose the jews and their lies.

Then in Satanism it's been said that self-learning is recommended rather than trying to find mentors, mediators or whatever. Again these are dangerous and easily abused by infiltrators, and in most cases the person never really learns to be independent but keeps depending on mentor-figures. In SS you mostly learn by yourself with your own study and experiences, not by anyone else since everyone else is an individual and has different things happen to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolf Hugo" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

The way I see it, the enemy knows all about us either way, whether we hide, or not. Yes, one should be careful in whom one confides the truth of one being an SS and a Nazi.

I for one am sick of not having other SS to join with physically.

I am in San Diego, and I would LOVE to meet up with other SS here...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@..." <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

See that's a problem, posting destruction rituals, you've just posted to the enemy exactly what your doing. When your with other people you can work in secrecy more. I have news for you, your moderated on everything, you being on this group your moderated by the enemy. You think they don't know who's on this group and where your posting from? Well your wrong, you being on this group, you may as well be on facebook, your on the internet talking about satanism, you think they don't know about this group? Satanism is about freedom, and is not about being solitary. Yes you do need to do things for yourself but it's not about never meeting anyone and always doing things by yourself. Doing a ritual with people is a lot

They only know where you're posting from, they don't know your name. And this, ONLY IF YOU'RE NOT USING TOR TO HIDE YOUR IP. That's why it's been said many times it's recommended to use Tor or another program that hides your IP. If you're stupid enough to have jewbook which many people have stated before that it's a spying enemy tool, it's really your problem, I never had nor I will ever have jewbook. Search through past posts, jewbook has been exposed many times.

"Bottom line is a group does more damage than one person ever could"

We DO work as a group here and we do coordinate destruction rituals. My point is that a group doesn't have to meet physically, they can do it safely from where they can risk giving the personal info to random people who may be infiltrators who can possibly kill them or send them to ADL or to jail or whatever. In order to try to meet with someone, you have to give your personal info first online. That's where infiltrators stick in.

Also, there have been cases of SS's meeting in the astral instead of physically. There are many ways of doing that wihtout getting exposed.

"Who fucking cares, if you think there an ""infiltrator" then don't fucking talk to them, it's that easy."

Do you think a real infiltrator/spy will make himself known and scream "i'm an infiltrator"??Of course no, first they'll try to meet with you pretending to be a serious SS then they'll try to fuck you up. This has happened to many people before. There has even been a fake coven run by an infiltrator. It's not a fantasy or something I made up, there have been many cases of infiltrators meeting offline.

"but fuck it's not the worse thing in the world."

Sure just have that person killed or sent to jail, yeah, it's not the worst thing in the world *sarcasm*.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@..." <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

See that's a problem, posting destruction rituals, you've just posted to the enemy exactly what your doing. When your with other people you can work in secrecy more. I have news for you, your moderated on everything, you being on this group your moderated by the enemy. You think they don't know who's on this group and where your posting from? Well your wrong, you being on this group, you may as well be on facebook, your on the internet talking about satanism, you think they don't know about this group? Satanism is about freedom, and is not about being solitary. Yes you do need to do things for yourself but it's not about never meeting anyone and always doing things by yourself. Doing a ritual with people is a lot more powerful than just doing one by yourself, and that is fact. You can make a bigger difference with people, than by yourself. You can't do everything by yourself. And as for infiltrators, yes there on here. Who fucking cares, if you think there an ""infiltrator" then don't fucking talk to them, it's that easy. Stop telling people they can't have friends and meet other people. No I'm not saying just go meet anyone without knowing anything about them, but fuck it's not the worse thing in the world. Bottom line is a group does more damage than one person ever could

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolf Hugo" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I used to be on jewbook alot, I personally call it the-online-Talmud-book. I remember Someone posted before, there are Facebook satanists and there are real satanists. Instead of being an idiot using Facebook, you could be doing some Satanic research. Some idiots say "I've got no time to do my meditations" yet they're in kikebook an hour a day. I don't see how looking at people's "walls" and brainwashed sluts an brainwashed disco baboons photos can be a entertaining. IMO Who ever is on Facebook, shame on you. not ONLY are you promoting that jew mark suckeber-hamburger-berg-goofbrerg what ever his name is shit going, but you fight against the jews, yet, you keep their business going! I wonder what people back in the golden age would have said about facebook

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unity
Sent: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 5:40:09 PM

<td val[/IMG]   They only know where you're posting from, they don't know your name. And this, ONLY IF YOU'RE NOT USING TOR TO HIDE YOUR IP. That's why it's been said many times it's recommended to use Tor or another program that hides your IP. If you're stupid enough to have jewbook which many people have stated before that it's a spying enemy tool, it's really your problem, I never had nor I will ever have jewbook. Search through past posts, jewbook has been exposed many times.

We DO work as a group here and we do coordinate destruction rituals. My point is that a group doesn't have to meet physically, they can do it safely from where they can risk giving the personal info to random people who may be infiltrators who can possibly kill them or send them to ADL or to jail or whatever. In order to try to meet with someone, you have to give your personal info first online. That's where infiltrators stick in.

Also, there have been cases of SS's meeting in the astral instead of physically. There are many ways of doing that wihtout getting exposed.

"Who fucking cares, if you think there an ""infiltrator" then don't fucking talk to them, it's that easy."

Do you think a real infiltrator/spy will make himself known and scream "i'm an infiltrator"??Of course no, first they'll try to meet with you pretending to be a serious SS then they'll try to fuck you up. This has happened to many people before. There has even been a fake coven run by an infiltrator. It's not a fantasy or something I made up, there have been many cases of infiltrators meeting offline.

Sure just have that person killed or sent to jail, yeah, it's not the worst thing in the world *sarcasm*.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "viking813@..." <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Dolf Hugo" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

[/TD]

I remember long ago when I used to use facebook there was this chick that I thought was a real SS. We talked for quite some time and I started trusting her until one day she started telling me invalid information concerning spirituality and she talked about the JOS before so she knew about the website. So I was getting confused then I realized I was being deceived when she told me "you name your GD" since I read through the JOS website and didn't see this anywhere or even on the groups I knew it was BS so I stopped talking to her and blocked her. So the point is you can talk to someone for quite some time before they even try to mess with you. Please keep this in mind to anyone that has been talking to someone for awhile to never assume "I can tell them my personal life and where I live and we can meet up because I talked to them for months" it's a bad idea infiltrators are crafty and will even make you attached to them so much so it's easier to give you there BS without questioning them since you known them for some time. And then you start thinking they would never tell me lies or they aren't that kind of person. But the thing is you really don't know who you are talking to all you're seeing is text or if you do see their face like on skype you don't really know what they do when they aren't on skype. So please to anyone using facebook please consider what I say I would hate to see dedicated Satanists lives ruined because they shared information with someone they really don't know. So it's best if all SS deleted their account and anyways why would you want to use a service that a jew made?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 1:55 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unity

<td val[/IMG]I used to be on jewbook alot, I personally call it the-online-Talmud-book. I remember Someone posted before, there are Facebook satanists and there are real satanists. Instead of being an idiot using Facebook, you could be doing some Satanic research. Some idiots say "I've got no time to do my meditations" yet they're in kikebook an hour a day. I don't see how looking at people's "walls" and brainwashed sluts an brainwashed disco baboons photos can be a entertaining. IMO Who ever is on Facebook, shame on you. not ONLY are you promoting that jew mark suckeber-hamburger-berg-goofbrerg what ever his name is shit going, but you fight against the jews, yet, you keep their business going! I wonder what people back in the golden age would have said about facebook

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   They only know where you're posting from, they don't know your name. And this, ONLY IF YOU'RE NOT USING TOR TO HIDE YOUR IP. That's why it's been said many times it's recommended to use Tor or another program that hides your IP. If you're stupid enough to have jewbook which many people have stated before that it's a spying enemy tool, it's really your problem, I never had nor I will ever have jewbook. Search through past posts, jewbook has been exposed many times.

[/TD]

How about Dolfy can just post its personal information and pics all over Jewbook and then tell us how wonderFOOL of an experience it was. And leave the rest of us alone about it.  This ideal that to act as a group one needs to do the above is stupid and suspicious. Especially from an account that comes out of nowhere. 
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 1:55:20 PM

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Fro[/IMG]   They only know where you're posting from, they don't know your name. And this, ONLY IF YOU'RE NOT USING TOR TO HIDE YOUR IP. That's why it's been said many times it's recommended to use Tor or another program that hides your IP. If you're stupid enough to have jewbook which many people have stated before that it's a spying enemy tool, it's really your problem, I never had nor I will ever have jewbook. Search through past posts, jewbook has been exposed many times.

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]Haha!

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 9:44:14 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How about Dolfy can just post its personal information and pics all over Jewbook and then tell us how wonderFOOL of an experience it was. And leave the rest of us alone about it.  This ideal that to act as a group one needs to do the above is stupid and suspicious. Especially from an account that comes out of nowhere. 
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 1:55:20 PM

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Fro[/IMG]   They only know where you're posting from, they don't know your name. And this, ONLY IF YOU'RE NOT USING TOR TO HIDE YOUR IP. That's why it's been said many times it's recommended to use Tor or another program that hides your IP. If you're stupid enough to have jewbook which many people have stated before that it's a spying enemy tool, it's really your problem, I never had nor I will ever have jewbook. Search through past posts, jewbook has been exposed many times.

[/TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Anyone can put up a fake account on FB, with real pictures of someone else, someone else's life, someone else's details, and you are talking to someone who is playing at someone else's life. Tricking you.Even if they use "real" pics they can still eat up your time and talk about complete nonsense and suck you into it. And you feel obligated to talk to them, because hey! you are "friends" and "friends" talk to each other.Infiltrators and jews will waste your time and mislead you at the very least.
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:12:03 AM

I found out the hard way that even people who are Satanists, but not SS, and who do not agree with JoS, will turn around and bite you in the ass at some point.
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:27:01 PM

I remember long ago when I used to use facebook there was this chick that I thought was a real SS. We talked for quite some time and I started trusting her until one day she started telling me invalid information concerning spirituality and she talked about the JOS before so she knew about the website. So I was getting confused then I realized I was being deceived when she told me "you name your GD" since I read through the JOS website and didn't see this anywhere or even on the groups I knew it was BS so I stopped talking to her and blocked her. So the point is you can talk to someone for quite some time before they even try to mess with you. Please keep this in mind to anyone that has been talking to someone for awhile to never assume "I can tell them my personal life and where I live and we can meet up because I talked to them for months" it's a bad idea infiltrators are crafty and will even make you attached to them so much so it's easier to give you there BS without questioning them since you known them for some time. And then you start thinking they would never tell me lies or they aren't that kind of person. But the thing is you really don't know who you are talking to all you're seeing is text or if you do see their face like on skype you don't really know what they do when they aren't on skype. So please to anyone using facebook please consider what I say I would hate to see dedicated Satanists lives ruined because they shared information with someone they really don't know. So it's best if all SS deleted their account and anyways why would you want to use a service that a jew made?

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]

[/TD]

In jewbook there are many "traps" for newbie SS's as well. There are fake groups which claim to be "Joy of Satan" and when you join them you see they bash JoS, they even bash Satan. In addition I've seen one impersonator of HP Maxine before.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

I remember long ago when I used to use facebook there was this chick that I thought was a real SS. We talked for quite some time and I started trusting her until one day she started telling me invalid information concerning spirituality and she talked about the JOS before so she knew about the website. So I was getting confused then I realized I was being deceived when she told me "you name your GD" since I read through the JOS website and didn't see this anywhere or even on the groups I knew it was BS so I stopped talking to her and blocked her. So the point is you can talk to someone for quite some time before they even try to mess with you. Please keep this in mind to anyone that has been talking to someone for awhile to never assume "I can tell them my personal life and where I live and we can meet up because I talked to them for months" it's a bad idea infiltrators are crafty and will even make you attached to them so much so it's easier to give you
there BS without questioning them since you known them for some time. And then you start thinking they would never tell me lies or they aren't that kind of person. But the thing is you really don't know who you are talking to all you're seeing is text or if you do see their face like on skype you don't really know what they do when they aren't on skype. So please to anyone using facebook please consider what I say I would hate to see dedicated Satanists lives ruined because they shared information with someone they really don't know. So it's best if all SS deleted their account and anyways why would you want to use a service that a jew made?

I used to be on jewbook alot, I personally call it the-online-Talmud-book. I remember Someone posted before, there are Facebook satanists and there are real satanists. Instead of being an idiot using Facebook, you could be doing some Satanic research. Some idiots say "I've got no time to do my meditations" yet they're in kikebook an hour a day. I don't see how looking at people's "walls" and brainwashed sluts an brainwashed disco baboons photos can be a entertaining. IMO Who ever is on Facebook, shame on you. not ONLY are you promoting that jew mark suckeber-hamburger-berg-goofbrerg what ever his name is shit going, but you fight against the jews, yet, you keep their business going! I wonder what people back in the golden age would have said about facebook

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER
OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

They only know where you're posting from, they don't know your name. And this, ONLY IF YOU'RE NOT USING TOR TO HIDE YOUR IP. That's why it's been said many times it's recommended to use Tor or another program that hides your IP. If you're stupid enough to have jewbook which many people have stated before that it's a spying enemy tool, it's really your problem, I never had nor I will ever have jewbook. Search through past posts, jewbook has been exposed many times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@" <mohawkedmanson@ wrote:

See that's a problem, posting destruction rituals, you've just posted to the enemy exactly what your doing. When your with other people you can work in secrecy more. I have news for you, your moderated on everything, you being on this group your moderated by the enemy. You think they don't know who's on this group and where your posting from? Well your wrong, you being on this group, you may as well be on facebook, your on the internet talking about satanism, you think they don't know about this group? Satanism is about freedom, and is not about being solitary. Yes you do need to do things for yourself but it's not about never meeting anyone and always doing things by yourself. Doing a ritual with people is a lot more powerful than just doing one by yourself, and that is fact. You can make a bigger difference with people, than by yourself. You can't do everything by yourself. And as for infiltrators, yes there on here.
Who fucking cares, if you think there an ""infiltrator" then don't fucking talk to them, it's that easy. Stop telling people they can't have friends and meet other people. No I'm not saying just go meet anyone without knowing anything about them, but fuck it's not the worse thing in the world. Bottom line is a group does more damage than one person ever could

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

That guy has been here since 2009 and most of his posts are about meeting and dating and things like that. If this doesn't sound suspicious then I don't know what it is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Haha!<br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

I am so glad I closed my account last night. I was surrounded by jews and - like a fool - I thought I could handle it. I couldn't. They're just too many there.

And they have no qualms whatsoever about doing whatever they must to destroy everything. There's not a lie they won't tell. There's not a life they won't ruin.

They have no feelings whatsoever. They're nasty, vicious things.

They almost had me. But Satan (Or my GD) had a little bit of pity on me I guess. Lesson learned.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Anyone can put up a fake account on FB, with real pictures of someone else, someone else's life, someone else's details, and you are talking to someone who is playing at someone else's life. Tricking you.
Even if they use "real" pics they can still eat up your time and talk about complete nonsense and suck you into it. And you feel obligated to talk to them, because hey! you are "friends" and "friends" talk to each other.
Infiltrators and jews will waste your time and mislead you at the very least.

Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:12:03 AM

Who, this Dolf Hugo person? I found out on the search bar his posts go back to August 14.  His first post was asking if there was anyone living somewhere. It sure  is too suspicious... lol, what if it's Gibbons.
--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

That guy has been here since 2009 and most of his posts are about meeting and dating and things like that. If this doesn't sound suspicious then I don't know what it is.

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@ wrote:

Haha!

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]I was suspicious about him. At first I thought this guy has to have been around for a while, he knows what he's saying, then I thought, he literally popped out if nowhere and is blatantly permitting the use of Jewish shit

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 12:40:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Who, this Dolf Hugo person? I found out on the search bar his posts go back to August 14.  His first post was asking if there was anyone living somewhere. It sure  is too suspicious... lol, what if it's Gibbons.

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@ wrote:

Haha!

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]

From what I see, what he did is started studying and tried to adopt our ways so he can look like on of us. Clearly it's infiltration, maybe his Yamaka doesn't let him think properly.
--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich wrote:

I was suspicious about him. At first I thought this guy has to have been around for a while, he knows what he's saying, then I thought, he literally popped out if nowhere and is blatantly permitting the use of Jewish shit

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

His posts go back to 2009, you need to search for his account name "spiritualsatanist92".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@... wrote:

Who, this Dolf Hugo person? I found out on the search bar his posts go
back to August 14. His first post was asking if there was anyone living
somewhere. It sure is too suspicious... lol, what if it's Gibbons.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

That guy has been here since 2009 and most of his posts are about
meeting and dating and things like that. If this doesn't sound
suspicious then I don't know what it is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

Oooooh, there we go. His posts do go back to 2009. He changed his name to Dolf Hugo. He was Timothy for a while, then it was Timothy Sharp. He claimed to be in the Army and mentioned the supposed Fort he was in. He wanted to impregnate a Demoness. He wanted to know any Satanists in the area around Fort Campbell, he claimed to go to Afghanistan. He said he was gonna go on a road trip once he got back from Afghanistan and wanted to meet other Satanists on the way. He was all about finding soulmates on here. He wanted people to send him letters while he was in Afghanistan, now why would he want that? He could've just talked to people on here, clearly he wanted some sort of address. Claimed to not shower in 6 or 7 weeks, although he was in a place with internet and there would've been some places to shower there. I'm sure the troops aren't that stupid to forget about hygiene for 6 or 7 weeks. In August of 2011 he said that he had 4 years left in the Army, but he's on here asking if he could meet anyone. He was looking to PenPal with some Satanists on here. He was looking for people in Western Kentucky just a few days ago. Last time he had the name Timothy Sharp was on Jun 1, 2013, now today.. He's Dolf Hugo.
Something's up with this person.

His posts go back to 2009, you need to search for his account name "spiritualsatanist92".

--- In [email protected], "Luis Garcia" luisvidales32@ wrote:

Who, this Dolf Hugo person? I found out on the search bar his posts go
back to August 14. His first post was asking if there was anyone living

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

HE'S A FAKE!!! 
He said Claimed to be Timothy Sharp, but look at this: http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Identi ... 34191.html He said he was from He said he was from the KY lake area as stated on the link, but the Timothy Sharp that was from there Died on May 12, 2013 in a car crash.. No coincidence that the last time he was Timothy Sharp was on Jun 1, 2013, then suddenly changed to Dolf Hugo. Very shortly after Timothy Sharp died in a Car Crash in Louisville KY.
--- In [email protected], "Luis Garcia" wrote:

Oooooh, there we go. His posts do go back to 2009. He changed his name
to Dolf Hugo. He was Timothy for a while, then it was Timothy Sharp. He
claimed to be in the Army and mentioned the supposed Fort he was in. He
wanted to impregnate a Demoness. He wanted to know any Satanists in the
area around Fort Campbell, he claimed to go to Afghanistan. He said he
was gonna go on a road trip once he got back from Afghanistan and wanted
to meet other Satanists on the way. He was all about finding soulmates
on here. He wanted people to send him letters while he was in
Afghanistan, now why would he want that? He could've just talked to
people on here, clearly he wanted some sort of address. Claimed to not
shower in 6 or 7 weeks, although he was in a place with internet and
there would've been some places to shower there. I'm sure the troops
aren't that stupid to forget about hygiene for 6 or 7 weeks. In August
of 2011 he said that he had 4 years left in the Army, but he's on here
asking if he could meet anyone. He was looking to PenPal with some
Satanists on here. He was looking for people in Western Kentucky just a
few days ago. Last time he had the name Timothy Sharp was on Jun 1,
2013, now today.. He's Dolf Hugo.

His posts go back to 2009, you need to search for his account name
"spiritualsatanist92".

--- In [email protected], "Luis Garcia" luisvidales32@
wrote:

Who, this Dolf Hugo person? I found out on the search bar his posts
go
back to August 14. His first post was asking if there was anyone
living

--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich
fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power
some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

I couldn't agree more, Brother! We have to stop being afraid of each
other and learn to trust and open up a little. Again, I reiterate, use
common sense, but seriously...one must take risks in life if one is to
get anywhere.

On 8/19/13, Luis Garcia <luisvidales32@... wrote:
From what I see, what he did is started studying and tried to adopt our
ways so he can look like on of us. Clearly it's infiltration, maybe his
Yamaka doesn't let him think properly.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich wrote:

I was suspicious about him. At first I thought this guy has to have
been around for a while, he knows what he's saying, then I thought, he
literally popped out if nowhere and is blatantly permitting the use of
Jewish shit

people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

Don't you ever learn? What can possibly be wrong with you? You put your skype username on a past post. There, it shows where you're from. I saw it myself, you're from Oregon. It says the city as well, but I'd rather not put it. (TAKE THIS FOR EXAMPLE) Sooo, lets say I got bribed by a Society of kikes.. they tell me "Find someone from the JoS that's willing to give personal info, once you get enough to know where they are, get him/her and tell the ministry  to shut down the JoS including the groups and all websites related or something will happen to the victim."  So, what one can do is go to the city where one lives, ask people about him/her, look at school records, past facebook statuses about location.. Or any of that sort, and BOOM, he/she gets kidnapped.
I'm so sure that's how it works. Unless you yourself are an infiltrator because I already proved to you on a past post that Dolf Jewgo was a Fake. Yes.. one has to take risks, but have some common sense. We know so much stuff they don't want us to know, so it can get a bit extreme. DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO!!!!!
--- In [email protected], Allison P wrote:

I couldn't agree more, Brother! We have to stop being afraid of each
other and learn to trust and open up a little. Again, I reiterate, use
common sense, but seriously...one must take risks in life if one is to
get anywhere.

On 8/19/13, Luis Garcia luisvidales32@... wrote:
From what I see, what he did is started studying and tried to adopt our
ways so he can look like on of us. Clearly it's infiltration, maybe his
Yamaka doesn't let him think properly.
--- In [email protected], Fourth Reich wrote:

I was suspicious about him. At first I thought this guy has to have
been around for a while, he knows what he's saying, then I thought, he
literally popped out if nowhere and is blatantly permitting the use of
Jewish shit

people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

No Dolf Hugo is not an infiltrator! He just had a different idea from you, so that makes him an infiltrator? You know what, if your afraid of being a satanist, why don't you become a christian. He just wanted to actually be friends with and get to know other satanists, you assholes. Brain and Raven weren't jewish either but some people didn't like them and the rest of you just jumped on a band wagon of bullshit. You can't call anyone a jew or infiltrator because you don't even know them. Whenever someone has a different opinion you say there infiltrators, you know I've seen you assholes drive away lots of people because of your rude fucking behavior and attitude. You think you know shit? You fucking don't, you don't know a gad damn thing about him or what he's been through a lot more than most of you fuckers... You ever fucking been to war???? You ever really had to deal with real shit, real fucking problems?? I don't think most of you fucking have... He's been through and done more than most of you and that's mother fucking fact! Don't you ever bash other satanists, but apparently that's all this group wants to fucking do anymore, keep everyone fucking separated, and afraid, well fuck that and fuck you for your fucking disrespect and ignorant fucking opinions towards a real satanist.   

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Luis Garcia <luisvidales32@... wrote:
  From what I see, what he did is started studying and tried to adopt our ways so he can look like on of us. Clearly it's infiltration, maybe his Yamaka doesn't let him think properly.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich wrote:

I was suspicious about him. At first I thought this guy has to have been around for a while, he knows what he's saying, then I thought, he literally popped out if nowhere and is blatantly permitting the use of Jewish shit

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

--
overt enemy

Your dumb, I live with this mother fucker, I know who the hell he is because were fucking married. he changed the name on it to not have his real name on it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@... wrote:

HE'S A FAKE!!!
He said Claimed to be Timothy Sharp, but look at this:
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Identi ... st-ac&#92;
cident-207134191.html
<http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Identi ... est-a&#92;
ccident-207134191.html He said he was from He said he was from the KY
lake area <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/74127
as stated on the link, but the Timothy Sharp that was from there Died on
May 12, 2013 in a car crash.. No coincidence that the last time he was
Timothy Sharp was on Jun 1, 2013, then suddenly changed to Dolf Hugo.
Very shortly after Timothy Sharp died in a Car Crash in Louisville KY.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" wrote:

to Dolf Hugo. He was Timothy for a while, then it was Timothy Sharp.
He
claimed to be in the Army and mentioned the supposed Fort he was in.
He
wanted to impregnate a Demoness. He wanted to know any Satanists in
the
was gonna go on a road trip once he got back from Afghanistan and
wanted
Satanists on here. He was looking for people in Western Kentucky just
a
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

"spiritualsatanist92".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" luisvidales32@
wrote:

Who, this Dolf Hugo person? I found out on the search bar his
living
somewhere. It sure is too suspicious... lol, what if it's
Gibbons.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
wrote:

That guy has been here since 2009 and most of his posts are
about

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich
fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

No hes not fucking dead

HE'S A FAKE!!!
cident-207134191.html
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" wrote:

He
He
the
wanted
a

"spiritualsatanist92".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" luisvidales32@
wrote:

living
Gibbons.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
wrote:

about

fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

I posted that from his account because we live together and share a computer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolf Hugo" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

No hes not fucking dead

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@ wrote:

HE'S A FAKE!!!
cident-207134191.html

He
He
the
wanted
a

"spiritualsatanist92".

wrote:

living
Gibbons.
wrote:

about

fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

You shouldn't believe everything you read or find on the internet, I can't even believe I have to say that. Like I said before you don't know shit

No hes not fucking dead

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@ wrote:

HE'S A FAKE!!!
cident-207134191.html

He
He
the
wanted
a

"spiritualsatanist92".

wrote:

living
Gibbons.
wrote:

about

fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

<td val[/IMG], accept the facts and stop being stubborn

For your info, I left the kosher clan a few months ago. For new people, Aldric recommended vibrating SANSKRIT mantra 108x for NEW people. He also wanted them to do the splitting the souls "because Maxine told him to"

Every single thing he said about race came from ME and my posts

Brian, the fat old hag who can't reven do the handstand, was not only calling hooded cobra a 16 year old lousy kid, calling Don a shit head and an asshole, but claiming all high Priests were a nuisance and we don't need them.

Raven claimed the we were doing destruction rituals against her and her baby, there is much more evidence, one of which she claimed that cleaning a jews aura will make them go away. And that she made a "meditation prigr that will open your chakras in 30 days". And some other dumdummmyshit thought he raised his serpent.

If you're still part of Aldrics group , I don't know what to say to you but have fun being deceived and have fun listening to dolf Hugos mush mushy shit

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 6:30:57 AM

<td val[/IMG]   No Dolf Hugo is not an infiltrator! He just had a different idea from you, so that makes him an infiltrator? You know what, if your afraid of being a satanist, why don't you become a christian. He just wanted to actually be friends with and get to know other satanists, you assholes. Brain and Raven weren't jewish either but some people didn't like them and the rest of you just jumped on a band wagon of bullshit. You can't call anyone a jew or infiltrator because you don't even know them. Whenever someone has a different opinion you say there infiltrators, you know I've seen you assholes drive away lots of people because of your rude fucking behavior and attitude. You think you know shit? You fucking don't, you don't know a gad damn thing about him or what he's been through a lot more than most of you fuckers... You ever fucking been to war???? You ever really had to deal with real shit, real fucking problems?? I don't think most of you fucking have... He's been through and done more than most of you and that's mother fucking fact! Don't you ever bash other satanists, but apparently that's all this group wants to fucking do anymore, keep everyone fucking separated, and afraid, well fuck that and fuck you for your fucking disrespect and ignorant fucking opinions towards a real satanist.   

On [/IMG]luisvidales32@... wrote:
--- [/IMG][email protected], Fourth Reich wrote:

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

--
overt enemy
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Good boy, run along before you get banned, we don't want your shit anymore

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 6:38:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Your dumb, I live with this mother fucker, I know who the hell he is because were fucking married. he changed the name on it to not have his real name on it.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@... wrote:

HE'S A FAKE!!!
cident-207134191.html
--- [/IMG][email protected], "Luis Garcia" wrote:

He
He
the
wanted
a
--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

"spiritualsatanist92".

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Luis Garcia" luisvidales32@
wrote:

living
Gibbons.
--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666"
wrote:

about

--- [/IMG][email protected], Fourth Reich
fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]

No the fucking troops don't always get to shower, they had baby wipes to clean themselves with, and there's more important things than hygiene when your trying not to die. You don't know a god damn thing about the fucking military or him. There's a differnce between the internet and a shower by the way. If your not in the military shut your mouth now, because you've gone to far

to Dolf Hugo. He was Timothy for a while, then it was Timothy Sharp. He
claimed to be in the Army and mentioned the supposed Fort he was in. He
wanted to impregnate a Demoness. He wanted to know any Satanists in the
was gonna go on a road trip once he got back from Afghanistan and wanted
Satanists on here. He was looking for people in Western Kentucky just a

"spiritualsatanist92".

wrote:

Who, this Dolf Hugo person? I found out on the search bar his posts
go
living

fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

Before I get banned? Fuck you, you probably don't even do anything in satanism or for the gods. if you do anything at all it's proably just for yourself. You can keep this fucked up group with you fucked up people who shy away real fucking satanist and keep all the assholes, your fucking up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Good boy, run along before you get banned, we don't want your shit anymore <br/<br/"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."<br/<br/HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!<br/Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!<br/Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!<br/HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!<br/HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!<br/and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!<br/<br/SIEG HEIL!!!!! <br/<br/RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk<br/

<td val[/IMG]And why do you call your husband a mother fucker?? Strange relationship that is

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 6:47:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Good boy, run along before you get banned, we don't want your shit anymore

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 6:38:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Your dumb, I live with this mother fucker, I know who the hell he is because were fucking married. he changed the name on it to not have his real name on it.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@... wrote:

HE'S A FAKE!!!
cident-207134191.html
--- [/IMG][email protected], "Luis Garcia" wrote:

He
He
the
wanted
a
--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

"spiritualsatanist92".

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Luis Garcia" luisvidales32@
wrote:

living
Gibbons.
--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666"
wrote:

about

--- [/IMG][email protected], Fourth Reich
fourth_reich666@
wrote:

Haha!

some
people call God."

Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back